Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE (43876 Views)

Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission / IPPIS: Why Some Lecturers Are Getting N6000 Salary – Accountant General / Teaching Jobs In Private Schools In Akwaibom State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Eastcaostboy: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Thanks for your advice, I am telling people about jobs that are lucrative and possible to get.

Thanks no thanks. It's not true boy, they can never give a Nigerian teaching job in Dubai, rather they will give it to an Egyptian or libian those from Arab. Why telling people cooked up lies here

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Eastcaostboy: 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Thanks boss, please Like & Sub
Don't be deceived. It's all lies
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Dubaiguy: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
Thanks no thanks. It's not true boy, they can never give a Nigerian teaching job in Dubai, rather they will give it to an Egyptian or libian those from Arab. Why telling people cooked up lies here

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by TRADELYN: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lakuje4power:

Where have you been all this while? You did a great job for me way back 2015.
Awwww...I have been active quietly.

I can't remember the work though.

Thanks.
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Eastcaostboy: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
BigBashiru:

Nigerians don't want jobs because they want to be excellent in that job. All they want is MONEY! Fuckin idiots.
You are a Jack by saying that...if not for the money what did they went there for. You are a wicked guy by using such words on you fellow nigerians... I know your plans...next now you will come out and say you are doing Visa and scammer
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by PrinceVM(m): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
scam. If buhari no dey carry our money go do medical check up, we 4 don get many company in 9ja, we wetin concern herdsmen with development

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by ifeanyizoom09y: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
My brothers and sisters,please don't get easily decived u can't easily get teaching work in UAE,unless u have passport from UK,US,Canada,Australia,New Zealand,Ireland and south Africa.if u like have PhD in education. Am taking from practical experince .I have B.Ed,have Tesol 220 and TQUk so long as am a Nigerian passport holder u can send upto 500 application even while u are living in UAE u will not be called as many agent told me this too.I sent more than 400 application over one year I live there to teach and no no for me and others due to Nigeria passport.so don't allow anybody decive with that crap of u can teach.Though UAE pay very well but they select native speakers.verify this and thank me later

6 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by BigBashiru: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
You are a Jack by saying that...if not for the money what did they went there for. You are a wicked guy by using such words on you fellow nigerians... I know your plans...next now you will come out and say you are doing Visa and scammer

nigerian teachers should not be admitted to uae to teach, they will diminish the quality of education there - they should remain in nigeria and africa and teach there.... how many uae people come to teach in nigeria - is it their fault you are in a shithole? remain in ur shithole lest you also convert uae into a shithole.
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by 1miccza: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Unfortunately, as a Teacher? NO

What if you have more than 3 years of teaching experience but not a degree in education, will that work?
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by zhike: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Seeing that teaching is a lucrative job in UAE, and that it has one of the highest employment opportunities for immigrants especially Nigerians, I decided to write an exposé on this and inform you about how you can readily get a teaching job in the UAE.

Some of the tips and information I am giving here are confirmed, tested and trusted. Some of them are gotten from Nigerians currently holding teaching professions in UAE

Lemme reiterate again that teaching job is indeed lucrative over here. So let's start. What are the things Nigerian teachers in UAE did, and you need to do to secure a teaching job in the Arab country?

Firstly subscribe on my Channel. Lol it's not a joke. Abeg now.

1) You must have a degree in Education. Unlike Nigeria , UAE is very particular about your first degree when it comes to teaching. You have a higher advantage than other applicants if you have a degree in Education.

2) You must have at least two years experience. As i told you in my other videos about how to get jobs in Dubai, you need experience. It doesn't matter whether you have the experience in Nigeria or any other country, just have a little bit of experience in the field you are applying for. Trust me, it is not difficult to get a teaching experience. Abi primary or sec schools don finish for your area? Shey u no serve ni? Lol

3) You must attestate your certificate. Last time I checked you can only do that in Abuja. You must attestate your certificate at all these places;
Nigerian Ministry of education.
Nigerian Foreign affairs
UAE embassy

4) You will need a letter of eligibility to submit to your recruiter

5) You need a comprehensive CV. Hey, it doesn't have to be a book or journal of your work adventure. Nah. Just two pages of solid info about your work experience is enough

6) Submit your CV/Resume on UAE department of education website. They give out jobs to people all over the world. You can get your lucky break from there.

7) Make Use of Recruitment Agencies. These agencies are often the go-to of schools looking to employ teachers. In my video I listed some sites where you can submit your CV and get employment opportunities in UAE for free.

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyiCtD5lY-M

This mentality of Nigerians looking for work in other countries should stop.

We should sit at Nigeria and build Nigeria to be a better country.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Eastcaostboy: 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
zhike:

These are scammer they can never tell you the truth until you sign-in. A word is enough for a wise. Once bitten twice shy
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Nicoswit(m): 11:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
zhike:

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by jr3: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2021
Nice
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by ec0malchemist(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2021
yo OP, go get a stable job man.

This traffic dying are trying to drive from NL to youtube shoving dubai down are throats is a lost cause.

Dubai isn't it at the moment, I'd rather remain in my country and slug it out than get molested by some fucccc.kkkkkkking arabs.

Copy That >

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Unfortunately, as a Teacher? NO
What about a first degree in Science Education
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by GENES11S: 12:35am On Apr 02, 2021
I haven't seen what will take me to an Islamic country. What on Earth are my looking for.

Apology to the Muslims here...don't take this too personal. I have my reasons

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Chicastle: 12:36am On Apr 02, 2021
naijapips04:
In Dubai, as you are making money, you are spending everything.

Lagosh nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by ENG0701: 12:55am On Apr 02, 2021
Romanus123:
Please I'm not trying to disagree with this post but as someone who has lived and worked in UAE for the past 5 years, I can categorically tell you that it's not easy as Nigerian to get teaching job in UAE. They preferred giving it to other african countries than Nigerians.
The only works Nigerian citizens can easily get in UAE are Waiter, waitress, cleaner, factory worker, security, taxi drivers and other low class job and the starting salary is between 150k to 200k monthly (Excluding Overtime) as new comer.
Teaching is a lucrative job in UAE and are mostly occupied by Indians and Philippines citizens.
Please don't go to Dubai with the full hope of getting a teaching job and later get frustrated. It's not as easy as you think. Nigerians working as teachers in UAE is not up to 2/100, quote me anywhere.
For more information, WhatsApp me @ +971523603356
I dont know how easy or not it is, but I personally know 2 guys teaching in Dubai, 1 in an international school, they could be the exception though.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by dandig(m): 1:06am On Apr 02, 2021
If it's as lucrative as you say it...what could have made my pop quit working as a teacher in less than a year. Was told Students aren't ready to learn plus complaints by a black teacher to The school Board or staff is seen as something else by the arab counter staffs.... Please reply
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Dubaiguy: 1:17am On Apr 02, 2021
dandig:
If it's as lucrative as you say it...what could have made my pop quit working as a teacher in less than a year. Was told Students aren't ready to learn plus complaints by a black teacher to The school Board or staff is seen as something else by the arab counter staffs.... Please reply

Ready to learn, yeah possible, they are spoilt to an extent.

Black teacher complaining to school board?

What complain? BTW, u av few Arab teachers cos they have mostly English speakers.

Ask him again, why he quit
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by iparipa: 1:30am On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=Dubaiguy post=100391285]Seeing that teaching is a lucrative job in UAE, and that it has one of the highest employment opportunities for immigrants especially Nigerians, I decided to write an exposé on this and inform you about how you can readily get a teaching job in the UAE.

Some of the tips and information I am giving here are confirmed, tested and trusted. Some of them are gotten from Nigerians currently holding teaching professions in UAE

Lemme reiterate again that teaching job is indeed lucrative over here. So let's start. What are the things Nigerian teachers in UAE did, and you need to do to secure a teaching job in the Arab country?

Firstly subscribe on my Channel. Lol it's not a joke. Abeg now.

1) You must have a degree in Education. Unlike Nigeria , UAE is very particular about your first degree when it comes to teaching. You have a higher advantage than other applicants if you have a degree in Education.

2) You must have at least two years experience. As i told you in my other videos about how to get jobs in Dubai, you need experience. It doesn't matter whether you have the experience in Nigeria or any other country, just have a little bit of experience in the field you are applying for. Trust me, it is not difficult to get a teaching experience. Abi primary or sec schools don finish for your area? Shey u no serve ni? Lol

3) You must attestate your certificate. Last time I checked you can only do that in Abuja. You must attestate your certificate at all these places;
Nigerian Ministry of education.
Nigerian Foreign affairs
UAE embassy

4) You will need a letter of eligibility to submit to your recruiter

5) You need a comprehensive CV. Hey, it doesn't have to be a book or journal of your work adventure. Nah. Just two pages of solid info about your work experience is enough

6) Submit your CV/Resume on UAE department of education website. They give out jobs to people all over the world. You can get your lucky break from there.

7) Make Use of Recruitment Agencies. These agencies are often the go-to of schools looking to employ teachers. In my video I listed some sites where you can submit your CV and get employment opportunities in UAE for free.

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyiCtD5lY-M

Thanks Bros for the useful info.
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by airsaylongcome: 1:58am On Apr 02, 2021
GENES11S:
I haven't seen what will take me to an Islamic country. What on Earth are my looking for.

Apology to the Muslims here...don't take this too personal. I have my reasons

"am I" not "are my". Part of the reason Nigerians would struggle to get a teaching role in the UAE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Duplexxx: 3:30am On Apr 02, 2021
I prefer Canada
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by lovere: 5:17am On Apr 02, 2021
Romanus123:
Please I'm not trying to disagree with this post but as someone who has lived and worked in UAE for the past 5 years, I can categorically tell you that it's not easy as Nigerian to get teaching job in UAE. They preferred giving it to other african countries than Nigerians.
The only works Nigerian citizens can easily get in UAE are Waiter, waitress, cleaner, factory worker, security, taxi drivers and other low class job and the starting salary is between 150k to 200k monthly (Excluding Overtime) as new comer.
Teaching is a lucrative job in UAE and are mostly occupied by Indians and Philippines citizens.
Please don't go to Dubai with the full hope of getting a teaching job and later get frustrated. It's not as easy as you think. Nigerians working as teachers in UAE is not up to 2/100, quote me anywhere.
For more information, WhatsApp me @ +971523603356

That is the truth. I feel that the poster is not telling the readers the whole truth about UAE. Putting up any blog advising people to come to UAE now at this pandemic in my opinion is mischievous and deceiving.

There is no teaching job in UAE at this moment of pandemic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by jimmynauty: 5:27am On Apr 02, 2021
Moted
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by letitrainnow(m): 6:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Awesome thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Check JAMB 2015 Results / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School / UNN Student Gets Scholarship From Frank Edwards For Drawing His Portrait(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.