Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE (43890 Views)

Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission / IPPIS: Why Some Lecturers Are Getting N6000 Salary – Accountant General / Teaching Jobs In Private Schools In Akwaibom State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by MufasaLion: 6:33am On Apr 02, 2021
This OP is a hungry goddamn scammer!. Bloody slowpoke!
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Romanus123:
Please I'm not trying to disagree with this post but as someone who has lived and worked in UAE for the past 5 years, I can categorically tell you that it's not easy as Nigerian to get teaching job in UAE. They preferred giving it to other african countries than Nigerians.
The only works Nigerian citizens can easily get in UAE are Waiter, waitress, cleaner, factory worker, security, taxi drivers and other low class job and the starting salary is between 150k to 200k monthly (Excluding Overtime) as new comer.
Teaching is a lucrative job in UAE and are mostly occupied by Indians and Philippines citizens.
Please don't go to Dubai with the full hope of getting a teaching job and later get frustrated. It's not as easy as you think. Nigerians working as teachers in UAE is not up to 2/100, quote me anywhere.
For more information, WhatsApp me @ +971523603356
Well said bruh, the op just want to mislead people because he wants to drive traffic to his YouTube videos which I find very wrong, op you are heartless.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by jookunlaja(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Dubai guy, nice job. It's just so painful how some guys come here to spit their ignorance on our faces. You are in Nigeria and claiming to have a good understanding of the employment opportunities in the UAE. I will say it again. UAE is a great spring board for many Nigerians. Forget what these guys are saying. It's a land of great opportunities. Though definitely some Nigerians are disadvantaged but not all. Definitely, it's going to be quite difficult to get a nonnative speaker to teach English better than a native. And don't forget that Africa still has the badge of slavery and underdevelopment affecting it. I think it's a mentality issue when Africans and especially Nigerians underrate themselves. Spread your wings. I personally know many Nigerians teaching and working in schools here in the UAE. Great job, Dubai guy

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by seyz91(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2021
you said it all! let the guy keep scaming people here with fake information

all these aint that true

naijapips04:
In Dubai, as you are making money, you are spending everything.
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by ohosi4real(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Nice one
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by tonyxrated(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Dubaiguy:

2) You must have at least two years experience. As i told you in my other videos about how to get jobs in Dubai, you need experience.

Bro, I need an operator job
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Coolgasman(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2021
Did not do my first degree in Education rather I'm a Bsc holder with experiences in teaching. What are my chances of securing the job over there?
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Dubaiguy: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2021
Coolgasman:
Did not do my first degree in Education rather I'm a Bsc holder with experiences in teaching. What are my chances of securing the job over there?

Almost impossible without degree in Education
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Dubaiguy: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2021
Cc teabully, Colmas

Thanks bro. Instead of sending me mails, please just comment your questions and enquires on the YouTube Video of interest. I will see it well there and respond.
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Kachikey(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
I think we should stop discouraging those that want to go there and work, if opportunity is in Nigeria would anyone go out to other country to work more over no one said is easy out there after all is it easy in this Nigeria that we are in after school you spend years looking for work some one who finish secondary school here, move over to that side work for some years before you know it he/she has start building his or her house here buy car, establish small business all this is because there money has value compared to our Nigeria currency, how many of you have a work that pay 70k-80k can build a house, buy car get married within some few years let stop the discouraging thing... E get anywhere wey things easy except you are not ready to work oooo abeg if you get opportunity to leave this country my brother my sis leave ooo is better to work now than to work when you are old.. You never no when Nigeria go better...

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by lordvictor(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Please I am looking for this guy that sales fairly used laptops IN BULK from lagos. Please contact me ASAP.
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by seunfape(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
This guy is just wasting his time posting all these nonsense about UAE. Africa certificate is not recognized in UAE, besides teaching job are for those who have British or Australia certificate, stop deceiving people, UAE is a useless country, talk about other country not UAE.
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nice job you're doing.
Wanna ask of modeling jobs. Are there modeling agencies there?. Im really looking forward to one in any of the middle East countries especially UAE.
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by ocpaschal: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Unfortunately, as a Teacher? NO
@Dubaiguy.... Hello, my sister is studying History Education. If she graduates and then engages in teaching and got teaching experience, will she be able to get a TEACHING JOB at Dubai if she later apply?
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Dubaiguy: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
TsaTrinity:
Nice job you're doing.
Wanna ask of modeling jobs. Are there modeling agvencies there?. Im really looking forward to one in any of the middle East countries especially UAE.

Yes there is, but mostly white skinned people
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Dubaiguy: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
ocpaschal:
@Dubaiguy.... Hello, my sister is studying History Education. If she graduates and then engages in teaching and got teaching experience, will she be able to get a TEACHING JOB at Dubai if she later apply?

Of course Yes!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by SaintUlot: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2021
Dubaiguy, which job are you currently doing in dubai?
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Dubaiguy: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
SaintUlot:
Dubaiguy, which job are you currently doing in dubai?

Check out my previous video boss
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Idaytesj29(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Seeing that teaching is a lucrative job in UAE, and that it has one of the highest employment opportunities for immigrants especially Nigerians, I decided to write an exposé on this and inform you about how you can readily get a teaching job in the UAE.

Some of the tips and information I am giving here are confirmed, tested and trusted. Some of them are gotten from Nigerians currently holding teaching professions in UAE

Lemme reiterate again that teaching job is indeed lucrative over here. So let's start. What are the things Nigerian teachers in UAE did, and you need to do to secure a teaching job in the Arab country?

Firstly subscribe on my Channel. Lol it's not a joke. Abeg now.

1) You must have a degree in Education. Unlike Nigeria , UAE is very particular about your first degree when it comes to teaching. You have a higher advantage than other applicants if you have a degree in Education.

2) You must have at least two years experience. As i told you in my other videos about how to get jobs in Dubai, you need experience. It doesn't matter whether you have the experience in Nigeria or any other country, just have a little bit of experience in the field you are applying for. Trust me, it is not difficult to get a teaching experience. Abi primary or sec schools don finish for your area? Shey u no serve ni? Lol

3) You must attestate your certificate. Last time I checked you can only do that in Abuja. You must attestate your certificate at all these places;
Nigerian Ministry of education.
Nigerian Foreign affairs
UAE embassy

4) You will need a letter of eligibility to submit to your recruiter

5) You need a comprehensive CV. Hey, it doesn't have to be a book or journal of your work adventure. Nah. Just two pages of solid info about your work experience is enough

6) Submit your CV/Resume on UAE department of education website. They give out jobs to people all over the world. You can get your lucky break from there.

7) Make Use of Recruitment Agencies. These agencies are often the go-to of schools looking to employ teachers. In my video I listed some sites where you can submit your CV and get employment opportunities in UAE for free.

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyiCtD5lY-M

What people who did B.Sc and then added PGDE? Do they stand a chance?
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by ericlewis64: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
https://creativelogostudio.com offers a wide range of logo design and branding solutions for your business.
Re: How Nigerians Are Getting Teaching Jobs In UAE by Lakuje4power(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
TRADELYN:

Awwww...I have been active quietly.

I can't remember the work though.

Thanks.
A Post graduate research work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Entire Graduating Class With LLM At The University Of Calgary Are All Nigerians / How To Check JAMB 2015 Results / Any Good Nursing School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.