Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) (51539 Views)

Davido Donates ₦250 Million To 292 Orphanages, Finally Fulfils His Promise / Newman Chinda: Newmanny In Nude Protest Against Governor Wike / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by fidtopade: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
I think you are better as a manager.
Penguin2:
You see in this life, just choose what you wanna do with your life and be consistent, someday it will pay.

These artistes now never blow but they are 10million naira richer already.

That's what conditional cash transfer truly is and not 30k Npower or 10k tradermoni.

With 10million, these guys are made for life.

Anybody not made, can never be made.

Thank u Wike!

Modified:

So I realized some people seem to countering my suggestion that "With 10million, these guys are made for life", arguing that 10million isn't a lot of money.

My first statement to them is whoever 10million naira is not a lot of money to in a country where some live below $1 a day and some people work for a month to be paid 5k, no amount of money will ever be a lot to them. And that's how you know ingrates.

I spoke as someone with knowledge of the music industry who knows that a lot of talents abide in the street but are constrained by lack of funds.

Another thing is that music will drain you of your fund, leave you hungry and teach you real life lessons. So any artiste wey dey street wey see 10million no suppose misuse am.

Now let me break down this money to support why anyone doing music and got 10million should be made.

If I got 10million today, I will divide the money into two. Invest 5m into my music and keep 5m somewhere.

Of the 5m I'm investing in music, take 1m and meet a good producer cum mixer(don't go for Youngjohn, Kelp vibes or killertunes them that will ask for 10m for one beat) and create an album or an EP. Give it good beat and quality mixing.

Out of the tracks you made, look for which one you think will be fans favorite and shoot a music video for it. Make sure the video doesn't take more than 1m.

Now upload your album or EP on streaming platforms and release it to the world. And upload the video on YouTube. Data is the new oil.

Remember you have 3m left. Now with about 500k, you can hire 5 influencers on twitter and Instagram to carry your matter for head for one week.

Pay 500k to Mtvbase to play your video.

Check major cities of the country and the best radio stations therein and pay them to play your song for one month. 50k-100k can do the magic.

Most of all, get a manager.

Now hit the social media and do whatever you can to make your own noise too. I'm a fan of controversy. The one not damaging.

If after all these you don't see an appreciable growth in your music career, then go and take that 5m you kept and start a business. Music is not your destiny.

Remember, after keen observation of the industry, I do not think there's any role for magic and the spirits to play. Making it in music requires pure practical and calculated steps.

Gracias!
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by asunnu(f): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Father, remember me for good.. This struggling tire me
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Money laundering, crooked politician aundering money in the name of gifting 10 million.
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by IYANGBALI: 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
maasoap:

Even, Otedola wouldn't refer to 10m naira as ordinary, this is poor people's way of expressing their opinions on money matter
Otedola is a pour man now
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by blackslayer: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
it's crazy that for some their source of depression is poverty.....now she received 10 million naira...she is in heaven! the human mind and perspective is interesting!
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by nathpope(m): 1:31am On Apr 02, 2021
Penguin2:
You see in this life, just choose what you wanna do with your life and be consistent, someday it will pay.

That's what conditional cash transfer truly is and not 30k Npower or 10k tradermoni.

Thank u Wike!

Modified:

So I realized some people seem to countering my suggestion that "With 10million, these guys are made for life", arguing that 10million isn't a lot of money.

My first statement to them is whoever 10million naira is not a lot of money to in a country where some live below $1 a day and some people work for a month to be paid 5k, no amount of money will ever be a lot to them. And that's how you know ingrates.

I spoke as someone with knowledge of the music industry who knows that a lot of talents abide in the street but are constrained by lack of funds.

Another thing is that music will drain you of your fund, leave you hungry and teach you real life lessons. So any artiste wey dey street wey see 10million no suppose misuse am.

Now let me break down this money to support why anyone doing music and got 10million should be made.

If I got 10million today, I will divide the money into two. Invest 5m into my music and keep 5m somewhere.

Of the 5m I'm investing in music, take 1m and meet a good producer cum mixer(don't go for Youngjohn, Kelp vibes or killertunes them that will ask for 10m for one beat) and create an album or an EP. Give it good beat and quality mixing.

Out of the tracks you made, look for which one you think will be fans favorite and shoot a music video for it. Make sure the video doesn't take more than 1m.

Now upload your album or EP on streaming platforms and release it to the world. And upload the video on YouTube. Data is the new oil.

Remember you have 3m left. Now with about 500k, you can hire 5 influencers on twitter and Instagram to carry your matter for head for one week.

Check major cities of the country and the best radio stations therein and pay them to play your song for one month. 50k-100k can do the magic.

Now hit the social media and do whatever you can to make your own noise too. I'm a fan of controversy. The one not damaging.

If after all these you don't see an appreciable growth in your music career, then go and take that 5m you kept and start a business. Music is not your destiny.

Remember, after keen observation of the industry, I do not think there's any role for magic and the spirits to play. Making it in music requires pure practical and calculated steps.

Gracias!

I think Seun should include more emojis like clapping hands, double raised hands (twale)., etc to NL.
You deserve a standing ovation...

2 Likes

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Penguin2: 1:59am On Apr 02, 2021
nathpope:

I think Seun should include more emojis like clapping hands, double raised hands (twale)., etc to NL.
You deserve a standing ovation...

Lol. Thank u!

1 Like

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Penguin2: 2:02am On Apr 02, 2021
fidtopade:
I think you are better as a manager.

Lol. I wanna be in front of the camera, not behind it.

But I think I will be good as a manager though.
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by cardoctor(m): 5:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by sharone21(f): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2021
ebukajay184:
Kessydriz Breaks Down in Tears as Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Photo, Video)

Nigerian singer, Kessydriz shed tears of joy after she got her alert of N10m from Rivers state government, IgbereTV reports.

The young lady was one of the artistes who performed at Burna Boy's Homecoming in Rivers state following his Grammy win.

The state government promised to to give N10m each to the artistes that reward artistes who performed at the night of the homecoming.

Taking to her Instagram handle, Kessydriz said her life has changed for the better after receiving the money.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNF5_42lNHI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekqgAWUxMzs

I see no problem with Governor Wine giving musicians N10m to perform. Since last year March that corona virus began( apart from being a musician in this bubu era) a lot of artistes( musicians, comedians etc) have not really been making the money & profits expected from them.
Even those condemning this N10m gift if dey give them dem no go reject, so why being a hypocrite?
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by lebete3000: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Penguin2:

Thank u Wike!

Modified:

Gracias!

You'll be surprised how all these still won't get you anywhere breakthrough wise...
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yankee101:

Stay away from weed
Weed is too cheap for my type, would advise you to read, comprehend before commenting. Comprehension seems to be far from your reach!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Looks Hot On A Bicycle [PHOTO] / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress / Moesha Boduong Photo Used To Scam American Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.