Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) (51543 Views)

Davido Donates ₦250 Million To 292 Orphanages, Finally Fulfils His Promise / Newman Chinda: Newmanny In Nude Protest Against Governor Wike / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Highlyrespected(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Penguin2:
You see in this life, just choose what you wanna do with your life and be consistent, someday it will pay.

These artistes now never blow but they are 10million naira richer already.

That's what conditional cash transfer truly is and not 30k Npower or 10k tradermoni.

With 10million, these guys are made for life.

Anybody not made, can never be made.

Thank u Wike!
Exactly my friend.....May our time never surpass us

2 Likes

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
What is it with people crying over money gift, is it the poverty of the mind or poverty of material?
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
You are just a Hater!! Probably from the Areas I mentioned!
D Difference here is dat Olosho/Girlfriends will in all likelihood spend dat amount on Skimpy gowns, Designers bags, Bone Straight Hair, Vagina tightener,etc..
But these Celebrants having hustled for long in dier lives and d Money being Publicized, will spend on Good investments..
How is dis so hard to understand?? sad
Plz learn to appreciate good things, ok??

AZeD1:

I don't understand the logic in this your post?

Are you saying girl friends, Olodos and Female relatives can't start a business with this money?

How is this youth empowerment and giving money to his girlfriend different? Isn't that also youth empowerment?

Folks like you are a big part of why Nigeria is a terrible place.
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Of Course, It is..
But now that Local or Upcoming Artistes are receiving sumthin like this..Why are you pple now angry??
Even in d Hey days of Sir Peter Odili in 2001, he used to dash Super Eagles players money anytime dey played w/c qualifiers in PH..
Was he criticized den??
N hw many times has Buhari given a dime to an award winning Nigerian in any sphere of life??
Like a Nlander has said, He/APC empowers financially,,Only Fulani Bandits!!!

lexy2014:

According to u:

"Better than giving money to Girlfriends/Olosho/Female relatives,, etc"

Are u saying money isn't being given to "Girlfriends/Olosho/Female relatives,, etc" in Rivers State?
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by LikeAking: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wike don do well.

I am the next person woke go dash 10 mil.

Correct man.
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by mikuz(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
2 of my Facebook friends just confirmed theirs as well
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by AZeD1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:
You are just a Hater!! Probably from the Areas I mentioned!
D Difference here is dat Olosho/Girlfriends will in all likelihood spend dat amount on Skimpy gowns, Designers bags, Bone Straight Hair, Vagina tightener,etc..
But these Celebrants having hustled for long in dier lives and d Money being Publicized, will spend on Good investments..
How is dis so hard to understand?? sad
Plz learn to appreciate good things, ok??

You think "girl friends" and "Olosho" don't hustle?
You really think this lady is not going to buy designers bags?

The reason why governors can give their girl friends and Olosho money is because of people like you.
You can bet that someone has given his girlfriend money from this because the governor spent money without planning for it.

All this giveaways are the avenues politicians use to loot because the money wasn't documented.
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:
Of Course, It is..
But now that Local or Upcoming Artistes are receiving sumthin like this..Why are you pple now angry??

Who are d "you people" that are now angry?

If u say that money is also being given to
"Girlfriends/Olosho/Female relatives,, etc" in Rivers State, how come u remarked that it's "Better than giving money to Girlfriends/Olosho/Female relatives,, etc"
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lordswazz:

No, they aren't made for life! 10 million naira isn't 10 billion dollars that, if spent in moderate luxury, can sustain you for several lifetimes. Inflation has so battered the naira that 10 million naira will disappear into thin air in no time if used unwisely.

However, it's a seed that if used judiciously while heeding to wise counsel, can go a long way to create a stream of income or a career for them.

Bro, 10b dollar too can disappear in one year if unspent wisely. Mike Tyson would tell you how. I started with 600k in 2011 and how I'm approaching the dem gang. Management with proper planning is key.
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Penguin2: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lordswazz:

No, they aren't made for life! 10 million naira isn't 10 billion dollars that, if spent in moderate luxury, can sustain you for several lifetimes. Inflation has so battered the naira that 10 million naira will disappear into thin air in no time if used unwisely.

However, it's a seed that if used judiciously while heeding to wise counsel, can go a long way to create a stream of income or a career for them.

Lol. Don't be funny.

Except for a fool, 10million is enough seed capital for anyone in any field.

As someone with knowledge of the music industry, that money is enough to create an album and promote it. From where the person could start earning from streamings and shows.

So many good musicians are constrained by fund.

And if you still no blow, use the remaining money and start a business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by JeffSiberstein: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good thing from the governor. It will be better when the beneficiaries put it into good use but 10m won't make you for life but na there your life take start. Personally I would advise if any of them is seeing this instead of buying a car for personal use buy 3 pencil lights Camry for Bolt/Uber. First purchase should be land or if you already have further your project. Last thing should be give away (family and friends go worry them sha). Don't risk using it to invest in your music career except you done ready blow because producing and promoting a song nor be 5m matter. INVEST FIRST before you think of upgrading your standard of living. Continue with your Tecno phone o because if you hurry buy iPhone 12, 1m done comot the money. Still dey your self con nor rush go 2 bedroom den next year begin find money to pay rent. Talking from experience, 10m na for ear e take big o but for account he small o. According to erigga with all Efe BBN millions Bros done broke o. iNVEST before PLEASURE... Wike the POS of Africa keep doing good unlike the BIG LIP we have in my state calling himself Roadmaster( e fada yansh).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by JeffSiberstein: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shut up e, 10m to produce and promote album. You are not well.
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Yankee101: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

It can finish now!!!
Ever heard of the word "Virtual Gaming"?

Stay away from weed
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by shegun4sur: 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Waw. Na just one call and you don blow for life. Naxo this artiste go dey receive calls to perform by the big shots. I remember when Zain, now airtel was organising a show in the UK. The brand manager didn't announce to any artiste how big was the show, neither did he even inform any artiste of location. Then, it was 11m naira offer but this wasn't mentioned to any. The brand manager started from P-square, they said they weren't interested, followed by davido, he turned it down...all because no price was mentioned, location too. They now called 9ice. He said he would be available. He was called back and given the details of the show, that it was going to hold in London and 11m just for a night. Dix guy wey neva enter UK before. Naxo my guy blow for life...endorsements come follow....May we not ignore that call that would take us to our desired end in life. Most of the destiny calls always sound unserious

What's the morale in this rubbish
That we should accept unknown offers abi
Abeg comot for road
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ordinary 10million na him she dey make noise. Walahi poverty is a decease
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by geemd434: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:
Wike the idiot is wasting Rivers money with impunity

if he is not gifting 500m to Sokoto state, he is giving artists millions of naira. Who approved those sums he is spending like his personal money??

Jealousy. As Nor be tinubu do am e nor good

2 Likes

Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Minjim: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Corruption is the lubricant of our economy.
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by AdemolaA2: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Waw. Na just one call and you don blow for life. Naxo this artiste go dey receive calls to perform by the big shots. I remember when Zain, now airtel was organising a show in the UK. The brand manager didn't announce to any artiste how big was the show, neither did he even inform any artiste of location. Then, it was 11m naira offer but this wasn't mentioned to any. The brand manager started from P-square, they said they weren't interested, followed by davido, he turned it down...all because no price was mentioned, location too. They now called 9ice. He said he would be available. He was called back and given the details of the show, that it was going to hold in London and 11m just for a night. Dix guy wey neva enter UK before. Naxo my guy blow for life...endorsements come follow....May we not ignore that call that would take us to our desired end in life. Most of the destiny calls always sound unserious

Is this story for real ?
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
AdemolaA2:

Is this story for real ?
yes.
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by payloader(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Poverty na bastard
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by maasoap(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yankee101:

Sorry but 10million is not alot of money

Of course it is, unless you were already swimming in money like Dangote.

It can finish in 12 months

Why would someone who had been struggling all his life decide to finish 10m naira in 12 months? Such person must be lacking in financial management
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by kode12: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
It still baffles me how Nigerian leaders can just unilaterally dole out cash for different non-state/public functions and service. If it's the governor's personal money that's all fine and good, but this trend of governors giving houses, lands, cash, etc to people for whatever reason is not exactly proper.
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by maasoap(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Ordinary 10million na him she dey make noise. Walahi poverty is a decease

Even, Otedola wouldn't refer to 10m naira as ordinary, this is poor people's way of expressing their opinions on money matter
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by onelovenigeria(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good day guys .... i am into selling of your interior and exterior light.... please kindly follow @ifexlightingworld on instagram...
our product are payment on delivery ...i will be posting lastest design for your home and office...and i look forward in doing business with you....currently i am in dubai and we are going to open our store back home in nigeria before End of the year.
Thanks guys
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by FashionCookie(f): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Wow...God please help.my unbelieve and may my helper locate me. Amen...
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by vioment: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
When will Oga wike pay rivers state teachers?

For 5 years, e no bother am to pay them. People wey dun do their work finish.

Na that one dey worry me.

Wike dey eye this babe.

If na to dey flaunt rivers state money like him own, him go be expert and dey prompt.
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by EM123: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
OOzz:
Wike the idiot is wasting Rivers money with impunity

if he is not gifting 500m to Sokoto state, he is giving artists millions of naira. Who approved those sums he is spending like his personal money??
shotup , assuming he paid those money to bandit or bokoharam armnesty you would have been happy .
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Oshokalo: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
na so dandizzy take fuckup,people never sabi u well a,just because u dey freestyle about u just use ur proudness spoil 10m wey u for collect
Re: Kessydriz In Tears As Governor Wike Fulfils N10m Pledge (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
EM123:
shotup , assuming he paid those money to bandit or bokoharam armnesty you would have been happy .

Yes I will, u happy now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Meets 2Face & Patience Ozokwor [Photos] / Teni, Harrysong, Daddy Showkey, AY, Ramsey Noah Perform At Unsung Heroes Concert / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.