Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards (18262 Views)

Burnaboys Twice As Tall Nominated For Grammy In Best Global Music Album Category / Burna Boy’s 'Twice As Tall' Hits No 1 In 14 Countries In Less Than 48Hrs / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by lekan3531(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
bro seeing u winning dis award....

Congratulation in advance omo ye mi

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by SaintBeehot(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
LesbianBoy:
He would win already jare.

Pdiddy really helped burna boy o.

It funny gullible fans think it's because he can sing that's why he is getting all these awards.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
frog voice's fan spotted

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by shegun4sur: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I've not even listen to this his song sef,burna is going far in life because he respects women and cherish them,take a look at how he treats his mum and family. If you want to go very far in life as a man cherish and respect your mum and wife in short women in general and be sure that the sky will be your starting point.If you think its not true then take a look at Davido's life and his cohorts

Stupid talk.
For your mind now you think say you wise. You think life is a straight line curve.
That he is fond of his mother and sisters is common to majority of humanity, there's nothing special at all about it.
How does davido treat women badly according to your underdeveloped brain?? One's choices in life is what some people like you take as full time job.
How one treats women has nothing whatsoever to do with how far one goes in life.
I'm for equality and treating everyone right, and that is irrespective of gender, male or female everyone should be treated right without favoritism.
There are people who don't treat women too great but they're shining stars that can blind that your myopic sight
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by Macktaob(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
franchasng:

The only songs I like in all his album are Jerusalem and Monsters That You made, the rest na normal tinkolo
Stop disgracing yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Good.

I don't listen to his genre of songs though, but I hope he wins.

He needs to work on his arrogance too.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by Coldie(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
And it couldn't win any award in Nigeria meanwhile fem by Davido and songs by wizkid won

Corruption in the industry

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
pretydiva:
His arrogance will definitely be on the high. Congrats to him tho

That’s not arrogance, but self esteem, c Ronaldo, zlatan, Donald Trump etc all have it. Very high exteem, respect their personality, some have quiet personality that you would think it’s humility when they are very heartless but been quiet and low key make you think they are humble

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by geemd434: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
pretydiva:
His arrogance will definitely be on the high. Congrats to him tho

Fuk your humility. Na humility Yoruba take dey kiss fulani ass. South south we are humble, we are proud

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by Zetty177x: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Odogwu for life!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by Zetty177x: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
I want BurnaBoy to win it but the weekend will collect it.

Chai..see who Dem put an with? A whole The Weeknd! Weeknd

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by dietsono(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Brainlight:
NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE KID.
But you foolishly think you are special?....... See werey wey no get life dey talk down person.wey God don bless......I no dey surprised for person like you cos I know say na Okada wey govt don ban u still dey take survive....mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Zetty177x:

Chai..see who Dem put an with? A whole The Weeknd! Weeknd

Last year probably be best year of the weekend
"After hours" album was one of the best albums released last year although no grammy nomination, I don't think BurnaBoy can beat him for this award.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by Dikaveli(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
brightisodje:
davido be like please take it easy on my carrier odogu

Oga who don big don big

Davido na babe where him dey
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by daniwise(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I will give it to Bruce Springsteen Letter To You album

Bad bele man sighted
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by valnelly(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Because I'm way too big... Burna.. it's your time.. the brit award is yours too
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by miraculousGod(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Burna' is arrogant because some people have looked down on him in the past thinking nothing good can come out of him, and now he is proving them wrong and he's letting them know

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kinematics:

You just said the minds of afinjaaaaaas
I don't know why you people always trying to create enmity. If the 'Afonjas' decide to give you back your deserved hate now you start crying marginalization or tribalism.

Despite the fact that Burna boy stays in Lagos 'Afonja' land; he sings with 'afonja' language; he identifies with the 'afonja' tribe even when his mother is not pertanally, yet you mock the same 'Afonjas' because of success largely made possible by the platforms and means provided by the 'afonjas'.

Don't worry, everybody go soon carry him mama breast.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by ofiko123(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Congratulations to Burna boy...
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by chronique(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
He's not winning this one at all.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I love the Weeknd! Burna boy is doing great!
I love him more grin grin cheesy XO till we OD cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:13am On Apr 02, 2021
The Weeknd grin grin grin twice on Thursday grin
That guy too sabi sing cool
XO till we OD
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by LookInTheMirror: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....
Burna my real niggarrrr

I put on my intellectual cap as I perused through this article while blazing my weed and reading
between lines simultaneously or rather concurrently to see if davido the frog voice is anywhere near...

Damnn....that frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt is nowhere to be found on the list
[/s]

Again another show of shame

Guy try dey shut up

U too talk abeg

Fem once in a while use ur six u bitch arse talkative
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by cardoctor(m): 4:02am On Apr 02, 2021
Correct
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Lawrry:
What's BRIT?

Educate yourself by using Google.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2021
LesbianBoy:
He would win already jare.

Pdiddy really helped burna boy o.

It funny gullible fans think it's because he can sing that's why he is getting all these awards.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even if Pdiddy and J zee produce for Davido. He won't win more than Sound City award.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2021
RPG2020:
Calm down he never win na only nominated

That an achievement for someone coming from a 3rd world country like Nigeria to be nominated alongside Top artistes from already developed country. E choke ?
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2021
michaelpop50:

Na diddy make am win grammy and get this nomination. But the ingrate didn't thank diddy publicly.

Very ungrateful boy. I too hate am.

You are hating on a successful man that his recognised world wide. E be like say u no wan make am for life. Change your ways
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2021
Ayo2004:

First of all,Burna has a mum and Davido doesn't
Second of all,both of them are involved in women saga but is highly foolish of u to come and say Burna is achieving much today because he takes care of his mum and wife(which he does not have)

A lot of musicians on drugs,family issues and even criminal records are winning Grammy's and setting records so forgive me but your statement is completely trash

Una go just enter thread type rubbish waaahhh

Show me burna boy baby mama.
So nobody gave birth to Davido, he just fell down from heaven?
Oga, Burna boy is more talented than Adeleke.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Babymuchendu:
waitn this one they sing that he will be winning all the award

It is that thing that Davido can not sing.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Elxandre:

And Davido is not doing well for himself?

You people can type anyhow sha.

Doing well by impregnating 4 different women and counting without marrying one. Why Burna is winning Global awards, David is trying to break TU BABA record. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wande Coal- You Bad!lyrics / D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) / Download Gospel Music: Donnie Mcclurkin Ft Agnus Dei - Only You Are Holy (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.