Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards (18275 Views)

Burnaboys Twice As Tall Nominated For Grammy In Best Global Music Album Category / Burna Boy’s 'Twice As Tall' Hits No 1 In 14 Countries In Less Than 48Hrs / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2021
franchasng:
It's all about destiny. Destiny decides how far you will go in life.

Buhari the dullest man in the world is a President of a country of over 200million smart people.

Our destiny decides our tomorrow, you can only try your best but at the end, your destiny will take you to your final bus stop in life.

Congrats Burna Boy.

The only songs I like in all his album are Jerusalem and Monsters That You made, the rest na normal tinkolo

Which of is Album did you see Jerusalem ? Now I see why you don't like burna boy ? You are not well informed and enlightened.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2021
shegun4sur:

Stupid talk.
For your mind now you think say you wise. You think life is a straight line curve.
That he is fond of his mother and sisters is common to majority of humanity, there's nothing special at all about it.
How does davido treat women badly according to your underdeveloped brain?? One's choices in life is what some people like you take as full time job.
How one treats women has nothing whatsoever to do with how far one goes in life.
I'm for equality and treating everyone right, and that is irrespective of gender, male or female everyone should be treated right without favoritism.
There are people who don't treat women too great but they're shining stars that can blind that your myopic sight

All this long story all because of Burna Boy dominance ? Nigga as taking over Nigeria music industry. Move on with that brov.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Coldie:
And it couldn't win any award in Nigeria meanwhile fem by Davido and songs by wizkid won

Corruption in the industry

Have you ever asked your self why Nigeria will never develop like the countries that are nominating Burna boy into their prestigious awards ? It's because majority of Nigerians are fools and mediocre.

Back in 2013 Sean tizzle wan Burna boy at the hadies next rated category. What can be worst than that ?
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2021
gomojam:
I don't know why you people always trying to create enmity. If the 'Afonjas' decide to give you back your deserved hate now you start crying marginalization or tribalism.

Despite the fact that Burna boy stays in Lagos 'Afonja' land; he sings with 'afonja' language; he identifies with the 'afonja' tribe even when his mother is not pertanally, yet you mock the same 'Afonjas' because of success largely made possible by the platforms and means provided by the 'afonjas'.

Don't worry, everybody go soon carry him mama breast.

No be money him dey pay to survive for that afonja land way you dey clam, or his burna boy staying there for free ? So what good are you doing for him ?
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2021
chronique:
He's not winning this one at all.

Same thing you said before he won Grammy. E go choke you this time.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by Ayo2004: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2021
candygist:

Show me burna boy baby mama.
So nobody gave birth to Davido, he just fell down from heaven?
Oga, Burna boy is more talented than Adeleke.
Burna boy has had issues with women even when he was in a relationship so what are u even saying?Davido's mother is dead so who are u going to show love to?

Burna boy is the not the most talented,his style of music is just the most loved at this point in time,when Burna's music was not rated by Nigerians,why did you not say he was the most talented?Johnny Drille and some others are more talents than Zlatan and Nairamarley but Nigerians love the street vibes so what are u saying?
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by Ayobami7(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2021
okay
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by RPG2020(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2021
candygist:

That an achievement for someone coming from a 3rd world country like Nigeria to be nominated alongside Top artistes from already developed country. E choke ?

Stop smoking weed �
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Ayo2004:

Burna boy has had issues with women even when he was in a relationship so what are u even saying?Davido's mother is dead so who are u going to show love to?

Burna boy is the not the most talented,his style of music is just the most loved at this point in time,when Burna's music was not rated by Nigerians,why did you not say he was the most talented?Johnny Drille and some others are more talents than Zlatan and Nairamarley but Nigerians love the street vibes so what are u saying?

Even up till now Nigerians like you that like Burna boy, you will rather jump to Davido ft zlatan. mediocre
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by Ayo2004: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2021
candygist:

Even up till now Nigerians like you that like Burna boy, you will rather jump to Davido ft zlatan. mediocre
Burna boy is my favourite musician at the moment.I replay African Giant,outside,Life and his international collaborations all the time but if Davido ft Zlatan drops a song that I like,I go jam am tire.Mind you,one of the biggest tracks locally off African Giant was Killing Dem featuring Zlatan so what exactly is your point on mediocre?

It's people like u that just because the White man has validated someone,that's when u consider them good enough.Most of you guys don't like Billy EIlish music but because she has won Grammy's,she is suddenly one of the best.If Zlatan starts getting international recognition,you people would stop your useless agenda against him.Thats how they were saying Burna's music is trash back in the days
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2021
candygist:

You are hating on a successful man that his recognised world wide. E be like say u no wan make am for life. Change your ways

Ogun kill you. Burna when dey hate on Davido wetin done happen to am?

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by adroitvezy(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I've not even listen to this his song sef,burna is going far in life because he respects women and cherish them,take a look at how he treats his mum and family. If you want to go very far in life as a man cherish and respect your mum and wife in short women in general and be sure that the sky will be your starting point.If you think its not true then take a look at Davido's life and his cohorts
Respect everyone not only women!
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by chronique(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
candygist:

Same thing you said before he won Grammy. E go choke you this time.

Why will it choke me? What is my gain if he loses or wins? I'm just being objective based on the people he's been nominated alongside.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
michaelpop50:

Ogun kill you. Burna when dey hate on Davido wetin done happen to am?

Why will burna hate on Davido. When it comes to music Burna is more successful and we'll known world wide unlike your local champion.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Nominated For 2021 BRIT Awards by candygist: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ayo2004:

Burna boy is my favourite musician at the moment.I replay African Giant,outside,Life and his international collaborations all the time but if Davido ft Zlatan drops a song that I like,I go jam am tire.Mind you,one of the biggest tracks locally off African Giant was Killing Dem featuring Zlatan so what exactly is your point on mediocre?

It's people like u that just because the White man has validated someone,that's when u consider them good enough.Most of you guys don't like Billy EIlish music but because she has won Grammy's,she is suddenly one of the best.If Zlatan starts getting international recognition,you people would stop your useless agenda against him.Thats how they were saying Burna's music is trash back in the days

Abeg how zlatan wan take get international recognition with the type of music he makes ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wande Coal- You Bad!lyrics / D’banj Ft Wande Coal & Harrysong – It’s Not A Lie (audio) / First Photos From Afrima 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.