Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine (25850 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Emola12(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
if u like take it if u like dont dat is ur own cup of henessy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by GeneralPula: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
A nurse told me that the vaccine is evil, but won’t start showing effect until after like 5years or so..
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by blackpanda: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
scammer
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
do you know the work of a vaccine

You are asking someone from the book of Genesis this sort of question?? I mean, his moniker says it all.

He clearly doesn't belong in this generation. He should be talking to the likes of Noah and Methuselah.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by zimmaking(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Wetin I know be say Life is full of choices......Anty Coro no sabi me and I no sabi her
Amen.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by jmoore(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
GeneralPula:
A nurse told me that the vaccine is evil, but won’t start showing effect until after like 5years or so..
A nurse?

If ordinary goat tell you sef you will believe same way you believed the nurse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by omojesu202(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
I am Laughing! Not because it is Funny but Because the Carnal and blind folks will rush out here to insult the Pastor.

Except your eyes filled with Darkness, the Handwriting is clearly on the wall! More Clearer than " Mena Mena Tekel, Uphrasin" which My Brother,Daniel had to interpret for King Beltezzer in the Bible Book of Daniel!

Feel free to do whatever you want! Eternity is a Personal Race! So run Race as you desire.

Dem no de tell blind man say Rain de Fall!

oga what happened to the Last Trump you're shouting up n down about few months ago?
you comments is now looking like nonesense even before reading.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by blackpanda: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nephilim:
He's right!
Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion whether to take it or not.

But as for me and my family we are not taking this Covid-19 vaccine.

I'm certain it is not the vaccine the President, Governors etc where taken, they would have made arrangements behind stage to change the whole content. Is it not our Nigeria politicians what can they not do for money, but to die na mba! Who wan die? Lol

If you ask me too, whether you should take it or not, I'll tell you not to. What does it solve? It doesn't solve anything, rather could cause more damage to your system in the long run.

what is the evidence that made u certain

You guys just love to blab

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by IchimokuPilot: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
do you know the work of a vaccine

Do you know the work of a president without passion for people outside his tribe and religion?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by bluefilm: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Me too I wee nor tekit
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by razzydoo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
I won't even say concerning the vaccine again. Baba say na woman dey rule Amerika currently, lol.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by LMS1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
banmee:

Why una de go school baffles me. You understand why vaccines exist right? Just because you are young and healthy and don't have symptoms does not mean you cannot pass the virus to vulnerable people. I took it weeks ago and i'm fine. I did to protect my family and society. That is what a normal person does.
In That Case Anti Christ Is Coming For You.
Nor Be Me Talk Am O, Na Pastor Righteousness Of Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by XXXXTENTACION: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
IchimokuPilot:

Do you know the work of a president without passion for people outside his tribe and religion?
no tell me please.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Incandescent(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
imohimoh12:
Blacks will always remain blacks... lol no matter what. Look at the number of whites that have taken the vaccine compared to blacks, something is definitely wrong with the black race

This is a very stupid and ignorant comment. You know nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by femijay8271(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Nigerian pastors are ashamed of themselves. They are extremely embarrassed that they couldn't heal a single covid-19 patient and even wear facemasks.

This proves that Jesus, Muhammad and whatever you worship are all frauds.

Salute to the scientists that have delivered the world from what these fraudsters have no idea of solving. Oyakhilome is also a mega fraudster.

I hope you ain't talkng about JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by IchimokuPilot: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
This man just said what I told my immediate family. If you go and take poison from Daura and land yourself for problem, it means you have the means to treat yourself... grin
A government that was hiding freely donated indomie from you won't use billions to secure your life! Think!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
israelmao:
Covid vaccine here in Nigeria has been turned to moneymaking venture for political officeholders.
Are you in some way insinuating that these MoGs are spreading bullsheet about the vaccine because they don't currently have a way of getting a piece of that venture going on? undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by bigtt76(f): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
That's what this one will say, when its time to go and cash out the stimulus money his church is being awarded in the US or the dash money they get from eCommerce platforms donating to their charities, he will do COVID PCR test and or take the vaccine to be issued with the card ...idiot is here blowing lies cheesy

The battle against virus diseases is not new, knowledge has been accumulated over the years and well documented, borrowing from that knowledge base to create a vaccine in a record time should be applauded rather than condemned. With advances in technology, do you still believe it should take years to come out with a vaccine against a virus disease?

We all know how technology has helped in the management of diabetes ....those days, insulin was harvested from pigs and injected into humans to help alleviate the symptoms of the illness but today, insulin is synthesized in the laboratory and human grade insulin is produced ...thats how far technology has gone.

If you like don't take the vaccine ...when Pharaoh (unholy enjoyment) calls ...you will take it by force so as not to miss out of it. cheesy cheesy

Iamdemola1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-wont-take-covid-19-vaccine-by-apostle-suleman/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Gokoyer1401: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmn
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by MufasaLion: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
grin
I am Laughing! Not because it is Funny but Because the Carnal and blind folks will rush out here to insult the Pastor.

Except your eyes are filled with Darkness, the Handwriting is clearly on the wall! More Clearer than " Mene Mene Tekel Uphrasin" which My Brother Daniel had to interpret for King Beltezzer in the Bible Book of Daniel!

Feel free to do whatever you want! Eternity is a Personal Race! So run Race as you desire.

[/s]

As usual grin

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by frankson1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
GeneralPula:

That your nurse too 'sabi' something. She has studied and carried out series of tests on the vaccine to come to her conclusion. 'una dey try o'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by MufasaLion: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
[s]
GeneralPula:
[/s]

Nurse or cleaner in a clinic?

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Adakintroy: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin

Except your eyes are filled with Darkness, the Handwriting is clearly on the wall! More Clearer than " Mene Mene Tekel Uphrasin" which My Brother Daniel had to interpret for King Beltezzer in the Bible Book of Daniel!

You no get qhat to say. You just had to say something because you always say something.

Anyhow the world is of fear already. Preach faith hope and love. This are the three that will last.
.right now you are too centered on fear.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Adakintroy: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin

You no get what to say. You just had to say something because you always say something.

Anyhow the world is of fear already. Preach faith hope and love. This are the three that will last.
.right now you are too centered on fear.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by bull67: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
The juju you are useing on your followers is worrying you
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by tonyetuokwu: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wayo pastor, d gullible ones will still hacken to his dubious words

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by tonididdy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
I think it will get to a point were people will have no choice but to succumb to the vaccine.

Imagine a regular traveller who insist on taking the vaccine, he has to isolate 14days on or before arrival at any country and also has to undergo a rapid test. This test will soon be very expensive so as to welcome the idea of a free vaccine.

Even a blind manknows this vaccines have an ulterior motive, but I believe soon we will have no choice.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Duplexxx: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
I think God don revealed to you say all this call covid corona don pass be careful na who dem go kill dem dey look for, with that expire vaccine
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Tvoice: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
[b][/b][quote author=ProfAmaben post=100396982]Nigerian pastors are ashamed of themselves. They are extremely embarrassed that they couldn't heal a single covid-19 patient and even wear facemasks.

This proves that Jesus, Muhammad and whatever you worship are all frauds.

Salute to the scientists that have delivered the world from what these fraudsters have no idea of solving. Oyakhilome is also a mega fraudster.[/quote

Plz short up ur mouth if u dont have anything to say rather than this foolishness u display every now and den abt jesus and Mohammed , if u dont believe in dem den keep it to ur self , I corrected u abt it the other day, now here u are again, if u no get brain come make I give u my dog brain .
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by matm: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
the working formular should be:take the vaccine,collect ur covid 19 palliative.Aside dt,many might refuse to take it.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by azzima(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Iamdemola1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-wont-take-covid-19-vaccine-by-apostle-suleman/
Same thing his hero Donald Trump said UNTIL we found out that he and his wife and children SECRETLY got the vaccine

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Misconceptions About White Garment Churches / Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video / Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.