Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,391 members, 7,958,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine (26049 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by omonnakoda: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Whoever "They" are if "they" really want to get you they will get you.

"they" can interfere with your food, drink, the air you breathe and even the rats, mosquitoes and cockroaches around you.
The same mosquitoes that bite the vaccinated will bite the unvaccinated

We are being told that there is a conspiracy that somehow must involve the USA, China and Russia , at least and perhaps many others and some are foolish enough to believe that they will escape such a conspiracy by not taking vaccines

Can you avoid all vaccines for your children? What do you know is in all the other vaccines that children take every year?
all the frozen turkey and fish that you love is it conspiracy-proof?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nephilim:
stupid question! Ask another!
you are the one stupid because this is so called pastor who sleep with his junior pastor's wife https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/suleman-pastor-accuses-apostle-of-having-sex-with-his-wife/kx50x6s

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by heendrix(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
imohimoh12:
Blacks will always remain blacks... lol no matter what. Look at the number of whites that have taken the vaccine compared to blacks, something is definitely wrong with the black race

Why abuse the Blacks cuz they said they not taking?? is everyone no longer entitled to his/her choice n opinion anymore?? Besides, Blacks are the least affected so if they felt they don't wanna take it cuz they're not threatened let em be

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Adakintroy: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
The population was never a healthy one. We just look healthy.

My problem is how we all now look like poultry chickens. We all assembled and given shots.

The only chicken you do that with are agric and or indoor chickens which we are.

Our work and job do not return as jobs. Even the farming Job's which are traditional crude jobs are done with tech and science. It's good but it robb us of honest strenght and fitness.

As we continue to project outwards this way we loose inward. I think that is why this disease was a trickky one. Notice it is more fatal against the aged or elder or people with underline health conditions.

The central word I think we can substitute for all the commonalities is ( fetal against weakness).
.if we position it this form it becomes clear. We are weak things.we look healthy but we are not healthy.

I went to my village and decide to go the farm. The young boy of 15yrs I was walking with was just going on and on. I was exhausted. I mean it. Completely.

Put me and the young kid in front of the scientist and any other person and they will tell you am the healthy one. But nature begs to differ.

There are so many drugs in the shelves for me to remotely thinks of us as healthy population.

If you are not taking the vaccine make sure your job involves a kind that is physically intense and under the sun. Like the bus conductors or brick layers. Otherwise pls run and take one. Or you will die. I mean it.

If your job involves you sitting in office chairs and punching computers and riding cars day and night without rarely coming into contact with the sun. My friend run and take your shot. It's for you.

Native fowl don't need bird shots!

Many of you are not strong like the average conductor. It true.

.disease don't lie and they don't play politics with the truth.

There is no theory here just truth we fail to see.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by heendrix(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oizatobad:
you are the one stupid because this is so called pastor who sleep with his junior pastor's wife https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/suleman-pastor-accuses-apostle-of-having-sex-with-his-wife/kx50x6s

The junior pastor's wife denied it, the man in person denied it but idiots like you would rather turn blind eye to the ending part of the story. ur typa simpleton sucks

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Nephilim: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oizatobad:
Another stupid one! hahaha!

Go and arrest him na! Omo ode grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by WibusJaga: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Eventually everyone will be compelled to take this vaccine whether you like it or not, because of the rights & privileges you will be denied if you refused.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by theTranslator: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
MrCork1:

^^^muslim terrrrorisst!!! angry

where have you been!??
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by pinkygurl(f): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shepherd misleading his sheep.Lets watch only a matter of months before he jets to the UK,USA or Canada or dissapear from toilet in Germany to France.& he would be subjected to corona tests.
Any day these countries mandate corona vaccine as a prerequisite to enter their borders,he would of course secretly take without correcting this misinformation & first impression before his gullible followers.
Naija pastors wen like obodo yinbo pass another thing grin why did he take polio vaccines & yellow fever vaccines?
grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by chloedogie(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
I am Laughing! Not because it is Funny but Because the Carnal and blind folks will rush out here to insult the Pastor.

Except your eyes are filled with Darkness, the Handwriting is clearly on the wall! More Clearer than " Mene Mene Tekel Uphrasin" which My Brother Daniel had to interpret for King Beltezzer in the Bible Book of Daniel!

Feel free to do whatever you want! Eternity is a Personal Race! So run Race as you desire.

Dem no de tell blind man say Rain de Fall!

Were you given polio vaccine growing up? If you did take the jab and you are writing all these then fanaticism is setting into you. God gave humanity medicine and science.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by OGWILLS123: 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Don't be decieve angry,
the church will be here
when the antichrist shows
up.
Don't panic cry it is the separation of the chaft from the wheat smiley .
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
This man should get lost abeg, i just don't know how this fraudster became relevant.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by addexx: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
imohimoh12:
Blacks will always remain blacks... lol no matter what. Look at the number of whites that have taken the vaccine compared to blacks, something is definitely wrong with the black race

Oga stop playing the white or black card. It has nothing to do with that. Germany France and Russia with some other 'white' countries rejected the vaccine outrightly. Are they blacks too? This is about using your common sense. Cancer, HIV, Malaria, Common cold has been on for decades. Yet no vaccine developed. Covid19 is just 18 months; look at the speed to which a vaccine was developed. Meanwhile these other diseases are still killing massively way more than covid19 is. The vaccine is utterly useless if you are still guaranteed of contracting the virus and observing covid19 protocols.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by knowhowk: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Apostle You are one Person among Several Millions of People ,You have the right to do whatever you like or not . Everyone has same right too .It's your Decision ,Your Life .Many others are taking it ,I myself is taking it .I know 5 people that have taken it .No single Complaints .No 5 G matter ,No 666 Bull Crap ,No Population Reduction issue ,They are very Fine.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by planetx: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
imohimoh12:
You have no clue about the millions of whites that are refusing the vaccine in Europe and the US. Stay in Nigeria and be blabbing about something is wrong with black people, I guess something is wrong with the %50 of white American Republicans that says they will never take the vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Karemarealty288(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Clown ....and same god didn't show you the coming of corona.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by edoairways: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
kendrick9:
Where is your evidence of the damage to the system or it's just quack analysis sprinkled with religion as usual
You go soon see am
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by edoairways: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Clown ....and same god didn't show you the coming of corona.
God chooses who reveal
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by edoairways: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
chloedogie:

Were you given polio vaccine growing up? If you did take the jab and you are writing all these then fanaticism is setting into you. God gave humanity medicine and science.
This vaccine was hurriedly manufactured

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by pinkygurl(f): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
knowhowk:
Apostle You are one Person among Several Millions of People ,You have the right to do whatever you like or not . Everyone has same right too .It's your Decision ,Your Life .Many others are taking it ,I myself is taking it .I know 5 people that have taken it .No single Complaints .No 5 G matter ,No 666 Bull Crap ,No Population Reduction issue ,They are very Fine.
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by pinkygurl(f): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
addexx:

Oga stop playing the white or black card. It has nothing to do with that. Germany France and Russia with some other 'white' countries rejected the vaccine outrightly. Are they blacks too? This is about using common your sense. Cancer, HIV, Malaria, Common cold has been on for decades. Yet no vaccine developed. Covid19 is just 18 months; look at the speed to which a vaccine was developed. Meanwhile these other diseases are still killing massively way more than covid19 is. The vaccine is utterly useless if you are still guaranteed of contracting the virus and observe covid19 protocols.
Point of corrrection mr.man Russia has the right to reject it because they have developed their own COVID 19 vaccine . It’s called the Sputnik v . That is what they are offering to its citizens. Not like naija that don’t find solution for anything but criticize .
Russia has rejected it because they are administering their own corona vaccine proudly made in Russia to its citizens .Russia is not anti vaccination just cos they rejected your western vaccine. It has to be *sputnik v* спутник пять
Russia Amakagrin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by beges: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Why compel people to take it? They are conditioning humanity. what is coming may not even be this vaccine.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by KingOKON: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
do you know the work of a vaccine

What is the minimum years should it take a vaccine to be developed, tested and certify for public use

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Draught: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2021

I took mine yesterday..

Oya Antichrist here I am, take me...

Mtcheew nonsense..

Black Man will always be cursed...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by addexx: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
pinkygurl:

Point of corrrection mr.man Russia has the right to reject it because they have developed their own COVID 19 vaccine . It’s called the Sputnik v . That is what they are offering to its citizens. Not like naija that don’t find solution for anything but criticize .
Russia has rejected it because they are administering their own corona vaccine made in Russia to its citizens .Russia is not anti vaccination just cos they rejected your western vaccine. It has to be *sputnik v* спутник пять

Madam if you truly comprehended my post, you'd realize you are just re echoing all I have said. The underlining factor is TRUST. Why didn't Russia just accept the vaccine as an additional foreign aid? They would have still rejected regardless of Sputnik V . Their own vaccine just formed a strong basis to do so. Not all countries are blessed with brainless, non-questioning and international ass-kissing leaders as ours.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
knowhowk:
Seriously, you have? undecided
How do you feel? Are you sure 666 never dey appear around the injection site? shocked
Do you feel like the person you were before taking the shot? shocked
Don't you see your mind has been probed... and catalogued? shocked

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
addexx:
Madam if you truly comprehended my post, you'd realize you are just re echoing all I have said. The underlining factor is TRUST. Why didn't Russia just accept the vaccine as an additional foreign aid? They would have still rejected regardless of Sputnik V . Their own vaccine just formed a strong basis to do so. Not all countries are blessed with brainless, non-questioning and international ass-kissing leaders as ours.
No be your elders dey talk say, "A beggar is not a chooser"? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by SirMichael1: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
jmoore:

Only an illiterate can spill the above. He obviously doesn't know the meaning of vaccination.

Vaccination gives you immunity. Vaccination doesn't prevent.

Dumb pastors!!!

When you go to South Africa, you need to take yellow fever vaccine before you are allowed. So nothing new if any country demands you must take the vaccine before you enter their country.

At the end, you will still take the vaccine. Because most of you pastors love to travel to obodo oyibo.
Lol! You're so dumb it's appalling!

Vaccination gives you immunity but doesn't prevent? You crazy! So a polio vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting polio but it immunizes you against polio? Any difference? The fact that you're immunized against covid-19 should make the virus docile and not transferrable, therefore, the use of nose masks, observing social distancing shouldn't be important but it is still compulsory. Shut dafuq up!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by pinkygurl(f): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
addexx:

They won’t accept as additional foreign aid when they were in the race for their vaccine to be used worldwide instead. At least it’s being officially administered in Russian federation now.
Nigeria has no basis or grounds whatsoever to reject anything when the local research industry is not encouraged.Someone above rightly said beggars are not choosers grin grin
Just don’t want anybody comparing Naija to Russia amaka outrightly rejecting your western vaccine. The comparison is as far as day and night.
grin grin Actually thought the bone of contention was Ratio of blacks : white who are accepting/rejecting vaccination.
Yeah datz why l had to chirp in fact that Russians are actively being vaccinated against corona with amaka Sputnik v-СПУТНИК ПЯТЬ although they outrightly rejected western vaccine

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by maxwell21000(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sorry.. you sound like the thief on the left side of the cross.. That was how he never made it to paradise. You honestly think he doesn't know what a vaccine is? In case you don't know, the vaccine they're giving you is a synthetic mRNA corona virus vaccine, artificially sequenced in a lab. It is not the conventional vaccine which is an attenuated form of the virus given in very dilute does so you can get innate immunity.
Be careful, what you don't know will end you.
You don't know what is happening here.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by electhnd(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
nothing consin me and that vaccine.... . no body brought palliative to my house,I didn't receive any palliative.. . abi no be person wey chop to take injection habaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by femi4: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Vaccine improves immunity. It's not a cure. A lot of people are daft here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / 10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.