Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine (25826 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Righteousness2(m): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2021
WibusJaga:
Eventually everyone will be compelled to take this vaccine whether you like it or not, because of the rights & privileges you will be denied if you refused.
So also you will take the Mark of the Beast because of the Privileges?
Awake young man! Don't sell your soul because Carrots and Cucumber!
If you Miss the Rapture! Don't take the Mark
!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by grandstar(m): 1:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Has this guy ever read Roman's 13:1-7?

Now more than at any time, it's time we listen to Caesar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Emeka71(m): 3:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
I am Laughing! Not because it is Funny but Because the Carnal and blind folks will rush out here to insult the Pastor.

Except your eyes are filled with Darkness, the Handwriting is clearly on the wall! More Clearer than " Mene Mene Tekel Uphrasin" which My Brother Daniel had to interpret for King Beltezzer in the Bible Book of Daniel!

Feel free to do whatever you want! Eternity is a Personal Race! So run Race as you desire.

Dem no de tell blind man say Rain de Fall!
Your territory.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 4:05am On Apr 02, 2021
azzima:
Same thing his hero Donald Trump said UNTIL we found out that he and his wife and children SECRETLY got the vaccine
They already did? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Apr 02, 2021
panpan:
Covid-19 has an over 99% recovery rate. Drugs and natural remedies are available.
Yeah the over 500,000 wey don die for U.S. alone since Covid-19 show up hear that same gist too last year but it no work for them. So shelf that nonsense abeg!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Erastuslove: 6:02am On Apr 02, 2021
PASTOR I like you for this one TRUTH cleverly spoken the vaccine is not safe and is a cover up something.. don't take it period...
If condom prevent STD and this vaccine can't prevent covid-19 it has failed
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Tvoice: 6:13am On Apr 02, 2021
grin grin
ProfAmaben:

Lol, only touts and yahoo fraudsters use the word street, if hearing the bitter truth makes you uncomfortable, learn to deal with it

Now I can really see dat u are daft , just imagine ur thinking , entering street means dat u will soon run mad .
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by petra1(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2021
Nephilim:
where's your evidence of its potency against Covid-19! Else it's just an hogwash and an expensive scientific scam.

Correct

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by ProfAmaben(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Tvoice:
grin grin

Now I can really see dat u are daft , just imagine ur thinking , entering street means dat u will soon run mad .

The only thing Christians have in common is resulting in cheap insults and abusing others. Is that what your fraud Jesus taught you? You could have proved me wrong.

I won't degrade myself to resort to cheap insults with a fraudulent Christian like you.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Victoria938(f): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2021
The truth is the vaccine shouldn't be forced on anybody to take it...if they are to force people to take it,it means there is something behind it.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2021
Nephilim:
Another stupid one! hahaha!

Go and arrest him na! Omo ode grin
eranko to ni level ---I CAN PASSIVE YOUR USELESS MENTALITY
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by baganas: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2021
jmoore:

Only an illiterate can spill the above. He obviously doesn't know the meaning of vaccination.

Vaccination gives you immunity. Vaccination doesn't prevent.

Dumb pastors!!!

When you go to South Africa, you need to take yellow fever vaccine before you are allowed. So nothing new if any country demands you must take the vaccine before you enter their country.

At the end, you will still take the vaccine. Because most of you pastors love to travel to obodo oyibo.
And what does immunity do? Fight desease and prevent sickness abi
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by dickt(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
jmoore:

Only an illiterate can spill the above. He obviously doesn't know the meaning of vaccination.

Vaccination gives you immunity. Vaccination doesn't prevent.

Dumb pastors!!!

When you go to South Africa, you need to take yellow fever vaccine before you are allowed. So nothing new if any country demands you must take the vaccine before you enter their country.

At the end, you will still take the vaccine. Because most of you pastors love to travel to obodo oyibo.
It's very clear,judging from your comment that you are the illiterate. You might think it's an insult now but with time you will understand
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Nephilim: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Oizatobad:
eranko to ni level ---I CAN PASSIVE YOUR USELESS MENTALITY
hahaha! Eleribu somebody! Now I see, you can't even spell and write correctly! grin grin omo-ale jati jati!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nephilim:
hahaha! Eleribu somebody! Now I see, you can't even spell and write correctly! grin grin omo-ale jati jati!
oyinbo slave abeg what have you done with your useless English that many of you out there have no idea talkless of job____ eranko
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by aswani(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2021
Iamdemola1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-wont-take-covid-19-vaccine-by-apostle-suleman/

Apostle Suleiman sir, why, with all your powers, did you not see the pandemic coming?

Why have you not healed people with the symptoms?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
After taking the vaccine you are still to put on your face mask, maintain social distance. So what are you putting into my body Why take it then
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Educationalserv: 6:11pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by daddytime(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2021
Educationalserv:
genuine account statement of 20m available for 150k for visa

For how long will it be locked down at that price?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine by Educationalserv: 1:14am On May 27, 2021
daddytime:

For how long will it be locked down at that price?
30 days .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist / Prophet Sam Ojo Requests For Plot Of Land Before Deliverance - Pictures, Video / Misconceptions About White Garment Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.