Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) (3695 Views)

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / 2 High Profile Nigerians Dies Of Corona Virus In UK, Govt Seems To Be Hiding It / Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2018 On Social Media (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by Uprightness100(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
I came across this Political cartoon on social media today.
I know it's Just a Cartoon! But it is a Cartoon with a Deep Message.
They are not even hiding it. The agenda is not hidden.
If you can tell from the weather that rain will fall or the Sun will shine and you cannot Discern the Present times from the happenings all over the world, It is a Pity! You are Deceiving yourself..

I Admonish all and Sundry to respect yourself, Humble yourself, Pull out from the Broadway leading to Destruction and Make Peace with JESUS Christ. We ain't got much time here!
If you Miss Heaven by Death or Rapture! Verily I say unto you! You will Cry from pillar to post but it will be Late.

4 Likes

Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by budaatum: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
You mean the cartoon they want you to see so they program what you think as they have obviously done here, lol.

Pity they so easily got you.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by Enoch07: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigerians!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by Anigreat: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
shocked

What a shallowed mindset
Your education is a waste after all.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Religion is the opium of the people embarassed you can't believe in Christianity and enslave people from Africa using bible to justify black are not different from animals and need to be enslaved.

You cant believe in Islam and enslave your fellow Muslim from Africa for many years even up till now white Arabs are still calling black people slave.

The matter get as e be. Just hope for the best

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
O.p obviously has low i.q

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by knowhowk: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lies .Covid 19 Vaccine has nothing to do with all these Bull Crap .It's no 5 G,It's no Population Reduction .
Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by budaatum: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hey! angry We must all stop being out of order and rejoice that op opened a thread and without knowing it, requested to be educated!

We must all - buda being the first amongst us - therefore stop being arrogant knowitall fuqs and educate the op with humility!

1 Like

Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by soundOsonic: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Actually the cartoon is a caricature of folks that believe the vaccine is the mark of the beast. They were just throwing some shades on people like you OP.
The joke is on you. It is a cartoon it is meant to be sarcastic

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by nanakgh(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Did Fox News post it? If yes, then what’s the surprise here?
Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Uprightness100:
I came across this Political cartoon on social media today.
If you can tell from the weather that rain will fall or the Sun will shine and you cannot Discern the Present times from the happenings all over the world, It is a Pity! You are Deceiving yourself..

I Admonish all and Sundry to respect yourself, Humble yourself, Pull out from the Broadway leading to Destruction and Make Peace with JESUS Christ. We ain't got much time here!
If you Miss Heaven by Death or Rapture! Verily I say unto you! You will Cry from pillar to post but it will be Late.

Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

What a shallowed mindset
Your education is a waste after all.

Does he have education at all

By the way, this poster behaves like gadaawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by jmoore(m): 10:48am On Apr 02, 2021
The audacity of foolishness.

No wonder folks like you are so gullible to fall for conspiracy theories. You don't know when you are being mocked because of your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) by ambitiouschap17: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2021
Uprightness100 post=100397770[s:
]I came across this Political cartoon on social media today.

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Free Yourself From Yeast Infection Within 24hours / MUST READ: The Good And The Bad Sides Of ‘zobo’ Drink / Amazing Natural Infection Supplements For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.