Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife (6271 Views)

Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
My younger brother thought me a lesson of life that made me laugh for a very long time. someone am older than by almost 9 years ooo
He said to me one day when I was complaining about the level of infidelity in our society "oga come o. no go do nonsense o because you see your woman with another man oo. make you no go do wetin go carry u go prison. woman no be one person property.if e reach your turn COLLECT then waka no go show power on top wetin big pass u o.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by EbenezerTriumph: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
dollytino4real:
let him go and be landlord of grave!!! y are men so brutal wen it comes to tohtoh mata sef!!
while the cheating woman should be spared alive.
apparently from your comment you exonerated her
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by franklingud(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
nuban07:
See the fine guy, I'm very sure the landlord was one old dirty fool. But can u ever satisfied a woman
My bro, d thing weak me tire!
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by franklingud(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
nniero11:
My younger brother thought me a lesson of life that made me laugh for a very long time. someone am older than by almost 9 years ooo
He said to me one day when I was complaining about the level of infidelity in our society "oga come o. no go do nonsense o because you see your woman with another man oo. make you no go do wetin go carry u go prison. woman no be one person property.if e reach your turn COLLECT then waka no go show power on top wetin big pass u o.
Na em be say your bro get sense pass you!

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
franklingud:
Na em be say your bro get sense pass you!
learning never ends bro. and i can learn from even a 3 yr old. that's me!

3 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by bigpicture001: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
the man is a foolish Simp...
he killed his landlord just because he had consensual sex with his wife and left the woman to be roaming about unhurt, Now he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail after ending someone else's life.

I fear who nor fear woman....

Experiences shows that death sentence awaits whoever murders anyone
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fair judgment
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Valkrie: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
dollytino4real:
let him go and be landlord of grave!!! y are men so brutal wen it comes to tohtoh mata sef!!

If to say you get prick..you for understand why.. !!
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by tnerro1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Men should learn how to be slow to anger and provocation. Should have just walked away and codely kill him one week after. As for the wife, just look for one of her friends and seriously start a relationship with her. Someone said “Revenge is a dish best serve cold”
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by laluski(m): 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shuzzi:
A 32 year old man, Babajide Akinsanya has been arrested by the Osun State Police for shooting his landlord to death while his wife sustained life threatening injuries.

The wife and the landlord was caught on his matrimonial bed when he got back just after 3 hours of leaving for work

The suspect who confessed to the crime said “ i have been suspecting my wife and the landlord for about a month now, so i decided to come back home earlier when i saw a text message my wife sent to a number saying by 11am.

I got in through the kitchen door and went straight to my room where i caught them naked, this is a person my wife do complain about that she so much dislikes not knowing she was saying otherwise.

I’m ready to face the law, i really don’t care what happens at this time.

https://rotamedianews.com/man-shoots-landlord-to-death-for-sleeping-with-his-newly-wedded-wife/

lalasticlala
Mynd44

Ehn.... No problem na.. since you're ready to face the law.. oya na... When u kuku assume the 69 position for kirikiri your yansh automatically becomes Bob risky own.. happy transformation ... You kuku resemble babe sef grin
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by SarkinYarki: 12:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Avoid women with survival mentality ..you can never satisfy them
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:04am On Apr 02, 2021
tnerro1:
Men should learn how to be slow to anger and provocation. Should have just walked away and codely kill him one week after. As for the wife, just look for one of her friends and seriously start a relationship with her. Someone said “Revenge is a dish best serve cold”
he can as well argue that he shot the late landlord in self defense for intruding not only into his home, but also intruding into his matrimonial bed.

He simply neutralised the intruder

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by onomeabuja: 1:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Venusman:
The Future is really Female smmh!
oga no be only shame oooooo na future is a female is a big scam bt when i spot them,
i take to my heelllllllllllllllllll

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by delzbaba(m): 4:12am On Apr 02, 2021
fear women
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by adecz: 6:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Good job neegah,
I'm with you all the way &
can come to testify on your behalf .

✔✔✔✔✔✅✅✅✔✔✔✔

Your ancestors are proud of you,
though they are sad your woman
survived.
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Stockquality: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Thats stupidity and u will end up more hardened in jail. You should have walked away na,shaply divorce am shaply pack and throw her things out,sell out all property in a hurry as distress sale,and quickly relocate to another place and start afresh, u allowed the devil to use u,chai,and the demon is still manifesting . Newly Wed,na all those ashewo smallies u rush go marry. Where did he get the gun ,and what kind of gun is it Hope you have body o,cos u need to be either Bruce Lee or Jason Statham at Kirkiri, cos thats man involuntary man slaughter, meaning you are a great danger to rest of inmates. So now for you tonsurvive your time,have soap,have patience,and have body to fight off GAYS and eating rotten fish,stinky watery beans,eba with 0.0002 % of oil and 99.999999 water

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Ecbatana:
Desire is the doom of man, a man who can control his passions and emotions will rule his life. I wish I learnt this earlier. Though better late than never.
..only men? What about a woman who can control his passions and emotions ?
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Duplexxx: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Fear women their evil part of them is always leads to death why God

Is really that the feature is female Papa God

NO Son

Copy
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by dollytino4real(f): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Valkrie:

If to say you get prick..you for understand why.. !!
maybe
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by dollytino4real(f): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
while the cheating woman should be spared alive.
apparently from your comment you exonerated her
k she will join him there too! because they said she is down wit life threatening injuries
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by double77: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Shuzzi:
A 32 year old man, Babajide Akinsanya has been arrested by the Osun State Police for shooting his landlord to death while his wife sustained life threatening injuries.

The wife and the landlord was caught on his matrimonial bed when he got back just after 3 hours of leaving for work

The suspect who confessed to the crime said “ i have been suspecting my wife and the landlord for about a month now, so i decided to come back home earlier when i saw a text message my wife sent to a number saying by 11am.

I got in through the kitchen door and went straight to my room where i caught them naked, this is a person my wife do complain about that she so much dislikes not knowing she was saying otherwise.

https://rotamedianews.com/man-shoots-landlord-to-death-for-sleeping-with-his-newly-wedded-wife/

lalasticlala
Mynd44
It's so painful but you married a LovePeddler for house wife. There was no need to commit murder. she doesn't deserve going to jail for.There are a lot of women and pusssy everywhere.
Anyway, I hope this will be a lesson to all the stupid men that go after another man's wife.
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by EbenezerTriumph: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2021
dollytino4real:
k she will join him there too! because they said she is down wit life threatening injuries
none of them deserves to die.
they both deserve to be forgiven, probably from there they'll learn their lessons next time and eschew adultery
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by showafrica(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2021
Shuzzi:

lalasticlala
Mynd44

My man fuckkkk up, you want to go to jail bc of ashawoo. Why not take there naked picture and blackmail the idiots. Collect enough lalas from the landlord and marry an new wife. I cannot die or harm anyone bc any pussy
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by saintmm(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2021
unfortunately, the man acted before thinking. no matter how long or short the time he spent in prison will be, before he comes back, the lady would have moved on with her life, infact might have forgotten about it while his own life is marred permanently.
I still find it so hard to believe that men fight over women! it's well

I rise
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by showafrica(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
he can as well argue that he shot the late landlord in self defense for intruding not only into his home, but also intruding into his matrimonial bed.

Yea, i saw a movie like that.. The man said he thought it was an intruder raping his wife... and he won the case.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by dollytino4real(f): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
none of them deserves to die.
they both deserve to be forgiven, probably from there they'll learn their lessons next time and eschew adultery
go tell the husband not me! duo i pity dem sha
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by tnerro1(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

I agree, but proving self defense in this country is so hard and stressful. If you kill someone intruding on your property, the police will stress and milk you for so much money that you would wish you had let the person steal what he wanted and left you in peace.
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by LikeAking: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Women and their tricks
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Ecbatana: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
..only men? What about a woman who can control his passions and emotions ?

"Man" can be used to represent both the male and the female folk. Just like "mankind".

In the Christian Bible, God created " MAN" in his image and likeness. Why doesn't it say, " God created man and woman in his image and likeness.

"Man" can be used to generalize the human specie. Only feminists think otherwise.
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by ashawopikin(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Its not worth it, you killed your fellow man, now you will rot in jail and the Same woman will follow another man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano / A Thief About To Be Killed In Onitsha Now. / Three Women Kidnap Man, Rape Him And Steal His Semen In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.