Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ruling On Trading In Currencies - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Trading In Currencies (8394 Views)

Is Trading In Currencies Halal? / Ruling On Trading Cryptocurrencies / Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by Incognito403: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2021
AntiChristian:
This makes it haram to exchange old money for new mint as is done in parties.
Yes, if it the amount is different.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by gnykelly(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2021
AntiChristian:
This makes it haram to exchange old money for new mint as is done in parties.

don't be mischievous. the wordings are clear.
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by gnykelly(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2021
Carchoice:
What is the ruling on killing innocent people in the name of Allah?

Una don rule sotay, una put mannequin for Aso rock make e continue the ruling. Rulers!!!

no one is permitted to take a soul unlawfully.

most of what you are seeing in the north is bore out of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by gnykelly(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
This isn't to mock... PLEASE someone enlighten me.

This ruling totally nullifies BDCs.

Correct me if wrong.

it doesn't nullify BDCs. since they're trading one currency for the other.
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by Aadeniyi092: 10:43am On Apr 02, 2021
I see great wisdom in this topic for a number of reasons:

If not immediately, value can change and that could lead to dispute.

Why changing naiara for naira = show. If ive my old currency, why shouldn't i spend it.

Islam is a perfect wahala, it touches every aspect of human life.
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by sulaimon22: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Kholar211:
May God punish you for welcoming me to your demonic religion. So you people know Islam is pure evil? Btw, why won't you welcome me

Welcome to Islam once again grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by AntiChristian: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2021
gnykelly:

don't be mischievous. the wordings are clear.

Where's the mischief here now?
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by freeborn02: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
doffman:
Masha Allah !

Islam the perfect religion ; It touches all ways of life and beyond !

So, committing murder in the name of God is part of what makes Islam perfect?

Your religion is cursed. The only thing you offer the world is tears and agony.

3 Likes

Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by doffman: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
freeborn02:

You are pained already ..

That is why you rush to muslim post to comment .
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by doffman: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
SirMichael1:
You are correct! It touches everything but seem to linger around on terrorism and deceit!

Same way your pastor colonize your brain right ?
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by abdsamad(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
freeborn02:

We also offer Ileya meat please. Please don't forget Ileya meat; it's very important sir
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by SirMichael1: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
doffman:

Same way your pastor colonize your brain right ?
Lol. You're soon going to kill me because you're pissed i said the truth. Religion of piss indeed!
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by doffman: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
SirMichael1:
Lol. You're soon going to kill me because you're pissed i said the truth. Religion of piss indeed!
You are are a truely terrorist who leave your satanic religion forum to attacked people from other forum .
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by freeborn02: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
abdsamad:

We also offer Ileya meat please. Please don't forget Ileya meat; it's very important sir

You offer them ileya meat only to murder them the next moment. What a religion of deception
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by freeborn02: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
doffman:

You are pained already ..

That is why you rush to muslim post to comment .

Pained? About what? About your cursed religion of murder and bloodshed?
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by SirMichael1: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
doffman:

You are are a truely terrorist who leave your satanic religion forum to attacked people from other forum .
Hahaha! But we aren't the ones wrecking havoc in the North East, in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Turkey all because of a promised 77 virgins. Everything muslims do on earth is just to sleep with 77 virgins at the end. I just pray they are no underage virgins amongst them.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by doffman: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
SirMichael1:
Hahaha! But we aren't the ones wrecking havoc in the North East, in Afghanistan, in Iraq, in Turkey all because of a promised 77 virgins. Everything muslims do on earth is just to sleep with 77 virgins at the end. I just pray they are no underage virgins amongst them.
Same way your dad slept with your mum and given birth to you right ?
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by doffman: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
freeborn02:

Pained? About what? About your cursed religion of murder and bloodshed?
No , about your cursed generation ?
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by freeborn02: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
doffman:

No , about your cursed generation ?

You are the religion that murder for God. That makes you the generation cursed eternally with mental blindness.

Words say you Muslims become blind once you adjudge anyone to be abusing dead Mohammed.

Stop fighting for God. Or is your god weak and can't fight for himself?
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by doffman: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
freeborn02:

You are the religion that murder for God. That makes you the generation cursed eternally with mental blindness.

Words say you Muslims become blind once you adjudge anyone to be abusing dead Mohammed.

Stop fighting for God. Or is your god weak and can't fight for himself?
Stop ranting Mr goat , use your brain once and stop listening to your pastor . Have you paid your tithe this month ?
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by freeborn02: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
doffman:

Stop ranting Mr goat , use your brain once and stop listening to your pastor . Have you paid your tithe this month ?

Last time I checked, your imams too wish you Muslims would treat them like we Christians treat our pastors. grin

If your imam is given the opportunity, he too will collect tithe.

Religion of murder and bloodshed
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
You mean you people will kill him soon?
No one will even kill...people like you guys will face the consequences of disrespect towards another religion. By the time The Punishment of Allah descend upon you and you will be willing to even die but you won't die. Just like those seriously ailing Igbo men and women at the bus stop in Ikeja begging for money to operate this and that
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by Kagarko(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
abdsamad:

Truer words have never been said. I stand with you on this though I'm not sure the rest of your "speech" is worth any serious response.
Fun fact, more innocent Muslims are killed by the so called muslim terrorists than Christians are, globally.
Do you want every Muslim to pick up a gun and hunt down Christians or is it okay for the majority of Muslims to choose to be reasonable (as we've been) and instead discuss mundane matters such as rulings on taking bribe.
You really need to choose one cos it seems like you're not okay with Muslims that aren't plotting to kill anyone

Jazaa Kallahu Khairan Akramakallah.
Jummu'at Mufeedah.
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by doffman: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
freeborn02:

Last time I checked, your imams too wish you Muslims would treat them like we Christians treat our pastors. grin

If your imam is given the opportunity, he too will collect tithe.

Religion of murder and bloodshed
Ahaaaaa.. Lolzz. grin grin

It is glaring , you are in bondage of your pastor . Slowpoke with fish brain .
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by Deathforall: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
You say let him face his religion but u
muslims will not let other religion to live and let live
U kill them bomb them slaughter them. And u have the effrontery to say face your religion
dele1727:

Who forced you to comment on the topic?
Please try and read the bible very well
Understand it , practice it and maybe your penchant for constituting nuisance will decrease

Face your religion, let others face their religion as well

Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by abdsamad(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
freeborn02:

You offer them ileya meat only to murder them the next moment. What a religion of deception

But we offer them meat shaa, and it's sweet. I don't remember murdering anyone after giving them meat but i suppose that happened to someone you heard about from someone who heard about it from someone else.

Quick question: if i murdered my guests last year with poisoned meat or whatever your imagination spits out, how come more of them showed up this year. Either these xtians have 9 lives or I'm really bad at killing people
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by abdsamad(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kagarko:

Jazaa Kallahu Khairan Akramakallah.
Jummu'at Mufeedah.

I can only say waiyakum cos i don't know enough Arabic to interprete the rest grin

Akramallah is like something to do with knowledge, ba?

Jummu'at Mufeedah to you too sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by abdsamad(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
doffman:

Please, try to resist the urge to get down in the mud like this. Cursing and abusing should be resisted at all cost. In the end, like the man rightly said, god doesn't need us to curse people on his behalf.
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by abdsamad(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
abdsamad:

Please, try to resist the urge to get down in the mud like this. Cursing and abusing should be resisted at all cost. In the end, like the man rightly said, god doesn't need us to curse people on his behalf.

Please let's all try to remember to be as courteous as possible... Always. Debating people is fine but do it with wisdom and when they go low you take it with a smile.
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by doffman: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
abdsamad:

Preach that to him not me . Try and read his post and know who need to be cautioned .

I think it is high time we should be engaging them ; most of them think they are wise to be calling everyone terrorist while most of them are hypocrite and even worse than terrorist .
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by abdsamad(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
doffman:

Preach that to him not me . Try and read his post and know who need to be cautioned .

I think it is high time we should be engaging them ; most of them think they are wise to be calling everyone terrorist while most of them are hypocrite and even worse than terrorist .

I'm on your side, brother. Yes, he started it and I know you have good intentions but good intentions can still have disastrous consequences.
Engage them but you lose points by being abusive
Re: Ruling On Trading In Currencies by SirMichael1: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2021
doffman:

Same way your dad slept with your mum and given birth to you right ?

Obvious trait of a terrorist. Always condescending. I'm pretty sure you'd have beheaded me if you know my location. Your Allah that is handicapped always need someone to burn people to death for insulting his prophet who would rather sleep with underage. grin grin If truly the religion of piss can be upfront about their ambition to destroy humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Right For This Cleric To Rain Curses On Wasiu Ayinde Pls Give Ur Opinion / Ten Misconceptions Among Muslims / The Purpose Of Difficulties In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.