Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

How We Ship Cars. One Dealers View. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How We Ship Cars. One Dealers View. (572 Views)

I Can Help You Buy And Ship Cars At A Ridiclous Price From USA, (i'm Based Here) / Ship Cars Home / Buy And Ship Cars From Usa Auctions, Best Rates To Tincan Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How We Ship Cars. One Dealers View. by LAAutoCo: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
Actually what I do as a dealer is far different than most dealers but I've found it cleans up those price shopping from those that want a vehicle.

First off my prices aren't for salvaged cars. If I get an email that is asking to pay 12k when I have the car listed for 15 the email goes right to the trash.

The other issue is shipping. For me via RORO my prices are about 2k so I have to add that into the price of the car.

Now the final part that really decides if the buyer is a true buyer is I make sure it is 100 percent transferred before shipment.

I'm sure I lose a lot of deals because of this but in reality I don't care. People see the quality of my vehicles, I'm not selling salvaged, or accident vehicles. Most true used car dealers won't deal with international sales, but I don't mind it and I spend about a two weeks every 3 to 4 months overseas working directly with customers.

Things happen during shipping which I've always taken care of. Even had a customer lock himself out of his car after a year and I was able to get the car unlocked from overseas.

For me 100 percent upfront weeds out those that have the money from those that pretend to have the money until the cars arrive.

George@laautocompany.com
www.laautocompany.com

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent For Car Painting / Passart Sedan Buy Me 500,000 Thousand / Hot Cake!2005 Nissan Pathfinder,clean Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.