Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,309 members, 7,826,221 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) (47933 Views)

EndSARS Protests: VIPs Ignore IGP's Order On Withdrawal Of Police Orderlies / Edo 2020: Police Withdraws Orderlies From VIPs, Warns Thugs / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Movieguru(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2021
Not looking good at all
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by elmessiahs(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2021
the lives of those officers have been used by desperate political rascals... God heal us
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by kendrick93(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Those gunmen were not political.
evidence is the kidnap of the state commissioner
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by affable4(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2021
This country is getting close to Pakistan.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by younglleo: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Soludo, if i fit meet u now, i go collect money from ur hand
I need 2k like dis
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Nmezor(f): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Hmmm, thank God for his life n rest in peace to his aides...Gosh his villa ain't safe again.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by TimmyTen(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Insecurity at its peak... What’s the fate of the common man, even the elites are not safe..It is well with our Nation
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Jimi24: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Soludo is right. He is a village boy and no one would attack him in his home town.

Most likely ESN/IPOB separatists taking revenge on the police. They probably were seen as an easy target and the hit easy in terms of merging with the crowd.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by sterlingD(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2021
I learnt yesterday that there will be Governorship election in the state in November this year 2021
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by able20(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Soludo is bigger than this governor thing.
He should venture into real international politics
In Nigeria, the citizens go into politics to loot and intimidate opponents not to Serve the people. The godfather issues is very lucrative in Nigeria politics
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Duplexxx: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Police how about my innocents bro's una don killed

Just 3 una dey cry

You see how he dey pain well well well well

SORRY
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Swagaliciousguy(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2021
tit:

Are you ok?

He has point, maybe they are just trying to scare him, killing him will raise more heat that the perpetrators don't want to attract
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by adm212144: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Emergingnation:

https://punchng.com/how-gunmen-attacked-me-killed-three-police-orderlies-soludo/
i hope it’s not herdsmen or Muslim attack this time around .wailers it’s for you RIP to the dead
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Tvoice: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2021
tit:

Are you ok?

No he is not
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by toprealman: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Politics in Nigeria is deadly..Oga if you can't stand the heat don't go close to fire..
Bro he is prepared differently now.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by somehow: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2021
Let's keep hiding the truth.

Police men are being targeted in the east and we are covering it up with 'unknown gunmen'.

Make una continue. By the time your hometown become a no go area, you will start claiming other states as yours for not being able to go back home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2021
This is just the beginning. grin grin
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by elmessiahs(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2021
may God save our soul
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by youngsahito(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2021
bloody ibocrite...!!!
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Myself2(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Rugaria:
Everybody should be investigated including Buhari and his fulani gang!
Looks like a hit squad has been sent to the south east to maim and kill independently minded politicians that have good chances of winning gubernatorial elections. They want to flood state houses in the south east with hoodlums and riffraffs like Hope Uzodinmma and co, so that nobody will disturb them as they pivot from oil to south east gas..

Brilliant post bro. Totally different perspective

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Soludo is bigger than this governor thing.
He should venture into real international politics
Destiny differs bro
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Victoria938(f): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Chaii , am just imagining how someone will die protecting Nigerian politicians, too bad ,may the soul of the departed keep resting in peace
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2021
This is senseless killing and nobody should see this as any act of bravery. It is the very height of stupidity,cowardice and it's quite barbaric. Who wants Soludo dead ? Seeing the lifeless bodies of those policemen on the floor saddens me. I think of their wives,their children and their dreams;all went down the drain just like that !

I don't know if anybody has justification for this senseless killing,but it is what it is - senseless killing !

I sincerely symphatise with the families of the deceased and thank God for sparing the life of Prof Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Paretomaster1(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Emergingnation:

https://punchng.com/how-gunmen-attacked-me-killed-three-police-orderlies-soludo/

They killed only policemen, obviously the handwork of IPOB/ESN Terrorist... Aka unknown gunmen..
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Bro India no get jazz.

Anybody we wan strong jazz should go Benin republic

MyVILLAGEpeople:
Cook yourself before you enter Nigeria Politics. Why do you think Politicians frequent India a lot??. Ask that man wey dey carry big mirror for eyes for Lagos . Dem no dey telli person. angry
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by majamajic(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2021
Viknat:
No be him Dem come for jawe . If Dem wan get am na one way

They didn't come for him , their target is the police men , not even a single individual was hurt

1 Like

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2021
youngsahito:
bloody ibocrite...!!!

Lol. Witty and apt. Dem don begin the usual revisionism to now be blaming others alone for the entire fire the world can see Igbos pouring petrol into themselves to enrage the flame more.

Kanu is no doubt a blood-sucking vampire, anarchist and lunatic. To see the open and tacit support most Igbos lend him is to understand that Igbo man is the biggest problem of his fellow Igbo man yet they all contend, from time immemorial, "outsiders" are the problem.

We are all fighting the Fulani herdsmen menace. SS, SW, Middle belt etal.

Only Igbos, because of Kanu and the militancy and anarchy he wants to destroy Nigeria with, have taken things to another level of killing all law enforcement and armed forces officers in Nigeria from the Army to police and even prison warden.

Making matters worse is the fact that many Igbos aberrantly and insanely jubilate this development publicly and online with the Igbo voices of condemnation being almost non-existent.

They should therefore be ready to bear the consequences of their own 'unique'approach, an insincere one in reality, to protecting their land as we are all striving to do.

Only a fool will not accept that Kanu is trying, with the support of most Igbos, to precipitate another civil war under the pretext of "securing" Igbo land.

Igbos will always have a hypocritical and hidden agenda they think they succeed hiding from others. We are all trying to protect ourselves and our land. No one has gone the Igbo route of killing our police and Army officers. Einstein is not needed to tell us why this is so and what Igbos are trying to do.

No one should allow "Ibocrites", in future, revise the reality we are all seeing live in 3D today.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2021
tit:

Are you ok?
if they wanted him, they wouldnt wait for him to be in d hall and they would have surrounded all possible exits... That's if they specifically wanted to get hold of him
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2021
3 armed policemen to one man still no gunmen was brought down....police should be trained on how to be alert & strategically positioned themselves.......life is not fair so dem born those folks suck mama breast,grow up to join police only to guard soludo & get killed
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Omodua(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2021
OneTemplate:

Are you serious? So Igbos are innocent people who are independently incapable of evil acts?

All the chaos and violence in ala Igbo are the result of the machinations of foreigners ba?

Awkuzu SARS was sponsored by Buhari, Tinubu and El Rufai ba? All your young men and women trafficking drugs worldwide have been brainwashed by Tinubu ba since Igbos are the most innocent people in the world right?

When Igbo elders talk as irresponsibly as you do then what hope for the youths?

No wonder Igbo youths are now misguided, misbehaving seriously and generally going astray.
You always fiegn ignorance of your mentor and political godfather Buhari and Tinbubu. These twosome are politically wicked and always craft evil. I can bet it that the duo have hands in political upheaval in the South East. You won't believe because you are a die hard fanatic and APC buccaneer.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by F117nighthawk: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2021
A country where life is worthless and cheap as waste in the dustbin, yet they say the youths are the leaders of tomorrow, the way these youths get involved in all shades of crime, like yahoo yahoo, ritual killings, kidnapping,banditry, and even terrorism, Gets me scared and totally lost hope that this generation of young Nigerians can be trusted and take this country out of the present predicaments we are facing as a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million / How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources / Peter Obi Alighting From A Private Jet In Kano (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.