Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) (47932 Views)

EndSARS Protests: VIPs Ignore IGP's Order On Withdrawal Of Police Orderlies / Edo 2020: Police Withdraws Orderlies From VIPs, Warns Thugs / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Bodydiialect57: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2021
I think you are right. The policemen there were obviously relaxed for them to have been taken out with little or no resistance by the hoodlums. If there had been gun battle, the hoodlums would have suffered casualties. There is need for watchfulness by all.
Watch and pray.
hakeemhakeem:
rip to the police honestly nig police need to know what they are doing by been alert in line of duties .they are too too relaxed ,not one from the hoodlums were killed
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Bodydiialect57: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2021
Monogamy:
Imagine, attacked in his home town.

That's too bad
The only place of safety is in the Lord Jesus Christ. That you are in your hometown or even inside your secret chamber does not guarantee safety.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by TheGift: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2021
And before you know it, it will only be heat givers from hell fire we will have as rulers.

lilvicky68:
Politics in Nigeria is deadly..Oga if you can't stand the heat don't go close to fire..
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Stallione(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Hmmmmm it looks more like political rivalry
Ofcos dear, APC baboons knows already that soludo is the next gov of anambra state,so they became afraid of his profile.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Stallione(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Viknat:
No be him Dem come for jawe . If Dem wan get am na one way
Oya go get am urself nah.Ibilibi.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Stallione(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2021
tit:

Are you ok?
Ofcos he is not ok, have u seen any sane APC member,they always sound violent and act violent as well.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Stallione(m): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Soludo is bigger than this governor thing.
He should venture into real international politics
Are u ok?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Omodua:
You always fiegn ignorance of your mentor and political godfather Buhari and Tinbubu. These twosome are politically wicked and always craft evil. I can bet it that the duo have hands in political upheaval in the South East. You won't believe because you are a die hard fanatic and APC buccaneer.

Of course they do you silly hypocrite. What are you doing if not validating my point that Igbos love blaming outsiders for the problems they cause for themselves.

You are all cheering as Kanu and his fellow lunatic instigate the killing of our men and women in the armed forces because they want the state of anarchy they feel will birth Biafra.

When the inevitable reaction comes, as it surely must since no nation will watch guerrillas decimate it's armed forces, you lot begin seeing Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Buhari everywhere.

Is the FG compromised? No doubt!!! Yet do you Igbos do yourselves any favour fervently following a lunatic who is brainwashing you to attack and kill Army and Police officers as if they are all criminals you can summarily judge, sentence and execute?

No doubt Igbo land is in serious trouble because of the mentality of Igbos themselves. We are all being provoked by the Fulani herdsmen menace and the obvious complicity of the FG.

Yet it is Igbos, with Kanu 'cheerleading' events, trying to cynically hijack the genuine agitation of the rest of us for peace and security for their own secession agenda.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Stallione(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Soludo is bigger than this governor thing.
He should venture into real international politics
So when sanusi became emir,he made a mistake abi. Think b4 u say.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Stallione(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2021
Monogamy:

So Buhari is to be blamed for the current attack on Soludo?

Why do you people like to blame others except yourself?
Yes,he shld be blamed as well,his govt brought insecurity to this country.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Noerection: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Rugaria:
Everybody should be investigated including Buhari and his fulani gang!
Looks like a hit squad has been sent to the south east to maim and kill independently minded politicians that have good chances of winning gubernatorial elections. They want to flood state houses in the south east with hoodlums and riffraffs like Hope Uzodinmma and co, so that nobody will disturb them as they pivot from oil to south east gas..
another ipob goat spotted
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2021
I know this is IPOB . They need to flush those idoits out now kill em all!!!
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by seguno2: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Monogamy:
So Buhari is to be blamed for the current attack on Soludo?

Why do you people like to blame others except yourself?

Because they are following Buhari’s example.
Anything wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by oie(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Interested in learning a programming language...see my signature....
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by vikstandon(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2021
Police can't protect... Not even one member of the gang on the floor.

Police can't protect... license all.
Let us all be arm bearers!
Police can't even protect themselves let alone the masses.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Newton85: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2021
Rugaria:
Looks like a hit squad has been sent to the south east to maim and kill independently minded politicians that have good chances of winning gubernatorial elections. They want to flood state houses in the south east with hoodlums and riffraffs like Hope Uzodinmma and co, so that nobody will disturb them as they pivot from oil to south east gas..
Trust the Eboe man to never possess the maturity to take responsibility and own up to his own criminalities. Always blaming other people for every mosquito that perches on his scrotum. We all know the many atrocities of murderous Fulani barbarians, but how can you blame them for the endless atrocities of so-called "unknown gunmen" which your fellow Eboes have been celebrating. On one hand, you hail and celebrate the killing of policemen and soldiers by "unknown gunmen," and on the other hand you're blaming Foolanis for it. What a people!

1 Like

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Focusmind: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2021
I just hope that the enemies of the State are not the ones targeting security agencies? Targeting security agencies is a grave sign of terrorism. Most terrorists targets State's actors.

I doubt if they were after Soludo.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Newton85:
Trust the Eboe man to never possess the maturity to take responsibility and own up to his own criminalities. Always blaming other people for every mosquito that perches on his scrotum. We all know the many atrocities of murderous Fulani barbarians, but how can you blame them for the endless atrocities of so-called "unknown gunmen" which your fellow Eboes have been celebrating. On one hand, you hail and celebrate the killing of policemen and soldiers by "unknown gunmen," and on the other hand you're blaming Foolanis for it. What a people!

What a people indeed. Anyone in doubt that the Igbos arrogantly and irresponsibly caused the Civil War, to then try and deflect blame elsewhere, is seeing proof of Igbo complicity with their current behaviour we are all witnessing live in 3D.

Already they are trying to change the narrative to blame the antics of Kanu, IPOB and ESN on others. One Igbo even said the insecurity in ala Igbo is a Tinubu-sponsored plot to destabilize the SE. As if the SE needs outsider help destabilizing herself with 'sons' like the lunatic Kanu and his murderous followers.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by HRMK: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2021
dis soludo,na one kind comedian!hear him asking those who attacked him and killed three of his security aides to release the abducted commissioner!he wants this done bcs of the easter celebration!wetin konsan agbero wit ofalod?wetin konsan hardened criminal wit easter?best joke of the season!
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2021
budusky05:
Gradually the East is grooming another level of terrorist.

Fulani herdsmen terrorist still in the East, working for the interest of their fulani political Ruga campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Germi9: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2021
charley
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Calicoe: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
What a bad time to be a uniform man in Nigeria
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by tonididdy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
2023 elections will be so unsafe with all this easy security breaches here and there.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Ubdavis(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
And the main targets are always almost untouched!
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
moneyissweet:
Bro India no get jazz.

Anybody we wan strong jazz should go Benin republic

Bro India na number one. I know say Benin republic sef get beta ogume

1 Like

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by mvem(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
selemempe:
who carried out the attack? Has the person been known? So why are you ruling out buhari or any other person?
if is elsewhere you will run to conclusion...this look like a political thing...why do you guyz talk as if bad and evil is not perpetrated in the east
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by redsun(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Until criminals like Tinubu are brought to book, the country will remain lawless and dangerous. Nigeria is a gangster paradise and the politicians are ruthless gangsters.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by 9jaRealist: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Politics in Nigeria is deadly..Oga if you can't stand the heat don't go close to fire..

Doubtful it’s political violence...
If it was politics, they wouldn’t just be targeting the policemen.

I suspect IPOB-ESN.
>
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by MoIbrahim: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Fulani gang indeed. Better wake up and smell the coffee. Such desperate gun battles and political killings are only commonly found in two geopolitical regions of Nigeria, from time immemorial.

Rugaria:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million / How IG Of Police, DSS Planned Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Months— Military Sources / Okenla Oluseyi Beats Helen Onoja, Junior Police Officer In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.