Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) (47923 Views)

EndSARS Protests: VIPs Ignore IGP's Order On Withdrawal Of Police Orderlies / Edo 2020: Police Withdraws Orderlies From VIPs, Warns Thugs / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Forumobserver12(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. The madman Kanu and his fellow lunatics have no blame whatsoever in the cocktail of problems facing ala Igbo currently ba?

We should assume no other region outside the SE is facing insecurity also since they don't host their own version of the lunatic Kanu and his demented followers called IPOB?

Just look at how you talk. A grown man, because of deep prejudice and hate against others, unable to call a spade a spade. Kanu and his fellow lawless insurgent Igbos are the main problem of Igbo land.

The fact the SW, SS and middle-belt have no equivalent of Kanu and IPOB just shows the aberrant nature of Igbos and your crass irresponsibility for attempting to put this on the FG alone even as we can all agree they are the main authority responsible for the unacceptable insecurity troubling Nigeria currently.

The lawlessness of Kanu and his followers, which is mostly majority of Igbos, is a big contributory factor to the uniqueness of the challenge the SE is currently facing.

FG under PMB are primarily responsible for the security situation in SE, arresting Nnamdi Kanu in the first instance was unnecessary, that singular action alone earned NK a lot of sympathy and support, also the killing of IPOB members unprovoked on many occasions by the FG Army and police force for me is a deliberate ploy by FG to radicalized the group and by extension create sense of insecurity in the SE..

The issue of unjust killings of IPOB members on several occasions are well documented, unfortunately the so called political leaders in SE are very naive and selfish to see beyond their nose....
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Forumobserver12(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2021
OneTemplate:

Of course. As usual, Igbos will never act responsibly to nip this in the bud. They will blame everyone else but themselves and keep obsessing about the affairs of others while ala Igbo continues descending into guerrilla chaos and terror under the instigation of Kanu, IPOB and ESN.

When the worst has happened and ala Igbo is decimated, as was the case after the Civil war, they will begin another round of revising history fraudulently and blaming Yorubas for all that befell them even though we all witnessed their countless actions and inactions that got them where they landed.

If the President and his security forces are fair and unbaise to all Nigerians there won't be any need for the creation ESN..so .if there's anybody trying to rewrite history that person must be you...
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Ceebest2021: 2:50am On Apr 03, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:

Soludo is the decisive nail on the coffin of the political ambitions of many mediocres in the Anambra political space. That's why they are desperate to get him out of the way. But it is too late for them.
but if is political why should they kill only three police men, while there were up to one thousand youths.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by josite: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2021
have u ever seen any policeman at a social event poised as if he is ready for any challenge,most often it is the gun saddled behind them and a beer bottle in one hand.now will these sad events make them adjust,no it will not.soldiers and policemen behaving like boy scout,these gun men will force them to be be alert.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by budusky05(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

Fulani herdsmen terrorist still in the East, working for the interest of their fulani political Ruga campaigns.

Last time I checked the other terrorist ran away to UK.

Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2021
Forumobserver12:

If the President and his security forces are fair and unbaise to all Nigerians there won't be any need for the creation ESN..so .if there's anybody trying to rewrite history that person must be you...

This is the typical irresponsibility and immaturity of the average Igbo you are showing. Can anything the FG has done be acceptable as even remote justification for ESN modus operandi of killing police and army officers and even Prison warden? That is an act of terror and provocation against a Nation any sensible government that does not want total chaos and anarchy must try to bring under control.

Personally, this is why I don't like talking to Igbos. Most of you don't have even the ability to call a spade a spade. You would rather make excuse irritatingly and shift goalposts embarrassingly all for the sake of defending your kinsmen clannishly even when a child can admit they are in the wrong.

I don't like the Buhari Government and it's partisan, nepotistic and clannish approach to issues relating to security but that is no excuse for the course of action ESN has chosen to embrace knowing fully well the FG must react. It is that very reaction the ESN is deliberately seeking with their highly provocative actions of cold blooded murder so stop trying to paint them as victims because of clannish affiliation. ESN is now no better than the bandits and killers we all condemn.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Omodua(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
OneTemplate:

Of course they do you silly hypocrite. What are you doing if not validating my point that Igbos love blaming outsiders for the problems they cause for themselves.

You are all cheering as Kanu and his fellow lunatic instigate the killing of our men and women in the armed forces because they want the state of anarchy they feel will birth Biafra.

When the inevitable reaction comes, as it surely must since no nation will watch guerrillas decimate it's armed forces, you lot begin seeing Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Buhari everywhere.

Is the FG compromised? No doubt!!! Yet do you Igbos do yourselves any favour fervently following a lunatic who is brainwashing you to attack and kill Army and Police officers as if they are all criminals you can summarily judge, sentence and execute?

No doubt Igbo land is in serious trouble because of the mentality of Igbos themselves. We are all being provoked by the Fulani herdsmen menace and the obvious complicity of the FG.

Yet it is Igbos, with Kanu 'cheerleading' events, trying to cynically hijack the genuine agitation of the rest of us for peace and security for their own secession agenda.
You are highly misguided and misinformed. So,every South Easterners are with KANU in his agitation? KANU is merely highlighting the inherent contradictions militating the polity. But many of you with silly ass and tribal perspectives read meanings to every action of the man. The Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics is the Achilles heels to Nigeria's development and we can't move forward as a nation when a segment of the society is consigned to hewers of wood. That's the agitation of KANU but unfortunately misconstrued by ethnic evanchists like you.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Sunday2021: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
This is the work of ipob. Their target was the policemen.
No idiot should come here and tell me useless political story. They wanted to kill the police men and they got what they want. The whole east will pay for this rubbish one day.
Re: Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) by Omodua(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

Of course they do you silly hypocrite. What are you doing if not validating my point that Igbos love blaming outsiders for the problems they cause for themselves.

You are all cheering as Kanu and his fellow lunatic instigate the killing of our men and women in the armed forces because they want the state of anarchy they feel will birth Biafra.

When the inevitable reaction comes, as it surely must since no nation will watch guerrillas decimate it's armed forces, you lot begin seeing Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and Buhari everywhere.

Is the FG compromised? No doubt!!! Yet do you Igbos do yourselves any favour fervently following a lunatic who is brainwashing you to attack and kill Army and Police officers as if they are all criminals you can summarily judge, sentence and execute?

No doubt Igbo land is in serious trouble because of the mentality of Igbos themselves. We are all being provoked by the Fulani herdsmen menace and the obvious complicity of the FG.

Yet it is Igbos, with Kanu 'cheerleading' events, trying to cynically hijack the genuine agitation of the rest of us for peace and security for their own secession agenda.
You are free to spew hate steeped in ethnic chauvinism. After all,opinion is universally free. But remember what goes round comes around. You negatively believe that the current agitation by Nnamdi KANU is self serving and not for the interest of Ndigbo and oppressed peoples in the country. But you are dead wrong. Biafra agitation is a metaphor for freedom and struggles against domestic neocolonialism and evil forces plaguing the growth of Nigeria. It's about resentment against Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.