Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President (10186 Views)

COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters / How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin / 2018 Prophecies By Rev. Charles Adebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President by Commanderinpips: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What an hypocrite, this man words are poison to equity, justice & good conscience.

This Hypocrite is telling the Mai Tangale people to go to court, while they are refusing to obey court judgment of both High & Appeal court judgments in favour of usage of Hijab as a fundamental human right, that cannot the denied by any church or shrine.
The CAN of worms have forgotten the era of GEJ the clueless, that CAN private jets where caught in South Africa for Arms dealings rackets against the interest of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You are just deluded, CAN never owed any private jet.
Re: Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President by Leo588(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wow!
Congratulation to me.
First time my ID is on FP.

Thanks to the editor, great work.

May God split BHT into pieces and keep Nigeria safe. Buhari means no good to Nigeria's unity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief / Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? / My Two Hours Revelation Of Heaven - 4th Encounter From Bro.emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.