Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! (5483 Views)

Ijebu Ode Garri Water Dey Boil Inside Edo State / Stop Okorocha From Rigging Imo Polls Or Imo’ll Boil, Uzodnma Tells Security Agen / If I Speak, Nigeria Will Boil Says ANN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Jamesbally: 5:22am On Apr 02, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
ESN na MEN dem be.....!

Grand Children of Biafra Civil war Soldiers...!

Na una papa born you all...!
Thunder Faya da Bastards....!

Chest beating

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by wickyyolo: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
If ESN or Nnamdi Cownu is seeing this, I'd like to let him know that if the south east totally goes to shit, yemeni tier shit... Am ready to supply you arms for a good price if you have the money....

Supply bandits.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by SmartPolician: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2021
capatainrambo:
The same sliders bandits pulled and kidnapped yesterday ?

Esn should mobilise to thier base and cure thier craze once and for all

Nigerian military has more men, better training and sophisticated hardware than the ESN. However, I hear that the ESN uses charms; that could be helpful in this situation.

Nigerian Army has been compromised. Even the ordinary northerner on the street would call a soldier to beat up or arrest a civilian, which shows you that his people have hijacked the army. Meanwhile, the military should be for all Nigerians and shouldn't have any confrontations with civilians.

For those senseless non-Hausa/Fulani soldiers fighting for the army, Fulani herders go still deal with their communities one after another. Who would have believed that the South West would be calling for secession under a government they gladly voted for? Na so life be.

4 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Idiko1: 6:46am On Apr 02, 2021
I pray God to lead ESN in any battle they undertake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Vulcanheph(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2021
So let me get this straight.
Nigerian Army attacked people for defending themselves in their Homeland.... Na wah oh!

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Powersurge: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2021
I stand with ESN. I represent a divided Nigeria. because her 100+ years of unity has brought nothing but pain .

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2021
okigbojihad:

atleast they got some balls.they are still in their lands not running from the face of death, unlike your afonja cowards who have proved time with out number and doubts u were born to be cowards and weaklings..Esn are doing lord's work protecting the territories even against the nigeria army,

the afonja opcs that advanced into the forest to confront the fulanis what happened to them? one of them was caught and tied like a hopeless he-goat and his throat was slit open grin grin and the rest took to their heels.

what happened next? a media statement was released by your afonja cowards that they can't advance into the bush due to weapons the tiny fulani boys were wielding..when Igbos are bragging about defending themselves a piglet tribe like yours shouldn't even make the media.just one confrontation with the fulanis they made an example out of your coneheaded brother. cheesy cheesy

u beta go save your scratched faced people in IDP camps..bloody spinless men cheesy cheesy

Lol....cry me a lagoon and jump in it.
Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by omonnakoda: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2021
matex97:
You lack human empathy. People are in distress and this is what you deem fit right to post on this thread.
So he should tear his clothes and pour ashes on his head?
Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Banmeallday: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
MEANWHILE the Ghost president is in London hospital abi....
Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by alfasexy: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
EzeAro:
Please pray for us

Instead of looking for who should pray for you, grab a gun and join your brothers.
Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by Foolishbuhari: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
christistruth01:

While they are at it they should not forget to deal with the drug dealers ,Yahoo boys and fake drugs peddlers

Yeah because those ones wake up and decide to go on a killing and raping spree; that even children are not exempted from their madness. Get out of here joor!
Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by christistruth01: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Yeah because those ones wake up and decide to go on a killing and raping spree; that even children are not exempted from their madness. Get out of here joor!

Drugs Kill
Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by texzola(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin grin
favor914:
Your friend alone chased 2 Fulani Herdsmen into the Eha Amufu forest but the whole village ran away, & needs some other bandits aka ESN to fight for them? Very ironic.
Re: Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! by texzola(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
favor914:
Your friend alone chased 2 Fulani Herdsmen into the Eha Amufu forest but the whole village ran away, & needs some other bandits aka ESN to fight for them? Very ironic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: The Link Between Obi Cubana And Namdi Kanu Reveled / Durojaiye, An Exemplary New Nigerian / Easteners Suffer While Nigeria Is Led By A Hausa-fulani-yoruba Oligarchy.(read!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.