Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake (23780 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) / Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100409003:
Naso!

Do not despise the days of little beginning

That is true, bro.....
Even Prince had this Dada hair back then.... Remembered their landlady, Major Ann threw them out of their house because of rent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by pek(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Stop all these bean cake nonsense. It is akara.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by amabia01(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author= post=100409006]Timaya : Plantain Boy.

Tuface : Cassava boy.

Jonathan Goodluck : 'I had no shoes till I was 19 years'.

Danfo Drivers : Danfo Drivers.

PSquare : Mascot Dancers.

Peter Obi : I have used the same wrist watch for 19 years.

More to follow.......[/quote.
The first time your making sense!

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by AmuRubber(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2021
In the year 2018, I started my restaurant business with 1 small pot, ₦100 firewood, 3 plastic plates, 4 rubber spoons, and 7 grains of local rice.

God finally made me a millionaire after 6 months of hard work.

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Prechboy(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2021
gentleg87:
What criteria made this a news which brougjt it to the home page ?

Mohit's existed like 15 years ago big and mighty when this dude was about 24yrs or 25yrs...

What is the source of wealth after selling wetin we no care for ?
Dbanj's mother funded mohit. Dbanj is from quite a wealthy home. His mother did so many things for them financially. Even though at the end don jazzy made Dbanj look like the bad guy
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2021
Revolva:

mr man I grew up close to his area in AJ so pls stop asking funny questions everybody knows don jazzy from AJ ....ok back then when mohits was founded ...as at 2004 he visited AJ a lot..with dbanj..to greet his mum...as at then his mum has not moved from AJ..

oga pls stop fighting things you cant win

Jazzy have a story to tell.....he has told it no be today he has been saying it.....he and his brother d prince even hawk agidi as well it trended online as well like three years ago
Pics of them hawking agidi.D prince wey school for king's college Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Revolva:

mr man I grew up close to his area in AJ so pls stop asking funny questions everybody knows don jazzy from AJ ....ok back then when mohits was founded ...as at 2004 he visited AJ a lot..with dbanj..to greet his mum...as at then his mum has not moved from AJ..

oga pls stop fighting things you cant win

Jazzy have a story to tell.....he has told it no be today he has been saying it.....he and his brother d prince even hawk agidi as well it trended online as well like three years ago
How jazzy take base in UK and link up with dbanj and jjc to form Mohit?
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Revolva(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Pics of them hawking agidi.D prince wey school for king's college Lagos.

bros relax do u think these people never stayed in the ghetto or not...schooling for kings college means noting....do u know where I schooled..not even in AJ ..and I lived in AJ....pls reason sharp bro

Joysticks:
How jazzy take base in UK and link up with dbanj and jjc to form Mohit?

when he left AJ to egbeda ..., he used to attend a white garment church in AJ with his father and mother..and used to be a keyboardist i guess

he went to the UK to his own finding of greener pastures

. oga people have story to tell stop all this funny question seems you are a younger generation that seems to know much about people

read dis where he said he

https://www.thecable.ng/from-selling-bean-cake-and-pap-to-making-millions-this-is-your-life-don-jazzy

so case close....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Fcwilly: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2021
farming is a good business, bean cake also a very lucrative business nothing stop you from modifying it and start it in a better way, after all Dbang dey sell garri.

if you need advice on how to go about it you can rich me on fcwilly@yahoo.com
after all what are we friends for.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2021
Revolva:

bros relax do u think these people never stayed in the ghetto or not...schooling for kings college means noting....do u know where I schooled..not even in AJ ..and I lived in AJ....pls reason sharp bro

when he left AJ to egbeda ..., he used to attend a white garment church in AJ with his father and mother..and used to be a keyboardist i guess

he went to the UK to his own finding of greener pastures

. oga people have story to tell stop all this funny question seems you are a younger generation that seems to know much about people

read dis where he said he

https://www.thecable.ng/from-selling-bean-cake-and-pap-to-making-millions-this-is-your-life-don-jazzy

so case close....
NA LIE JOR!
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by gassbee: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2021
vickydevoka:

So why are you bothered.

A man have 5 kids. None of the kids remembered him even wen he was ill.
Having kid is not de problem buh been close to them.
is dis a strong reason for u to refuse to get married n have kids
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by ghettochild(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2021
Lovethaa:
When they make it they come up with different hustling stories so that you can believe they struggle to get to where they are.. you grew up farming with this your fat shape... if u gree up on the farm from the body we will know
Imagine him farming in Ajegunle..abegwhere the farm dey abi where that land for farming dey for AJ??
E for just call am garden

Btw We sell luxury coffin. buy 1 get one free.. you can also buy for your loved ones or neighbors.. This is Nigeria tomorrow is not certain be prepared!!!!!!! .

For more info call 08 419 419 419
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100409006:
Timaya : Plantain Boy.

More to follow.......

The most funniest one is the one from Daura, mugu claimed he had only 30 cow, retained a British personal dr for over 30 years. The same mugu never had money for Presidential form. Idiot been fooling himself and is fellow almajiri. Any ways alla ya is!
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Revolva(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:
NA LIE JOR!

oya talk your own story Mr don jazzy papa

someone have told his story and we that stayed in that area knew it ......and you are here saying na lie jor....so u see don jazzy as a davido type of upbringing or wat

don jazzy parent no hold bar oo ..if u don't know ....i even know his house in AJ..the street where he stayed and the school he went in AJ...before leaving AJ...so pls no de disgrace ur self....here

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2021
gassbee:
is dis a strong reason for u to refuse to get married n have kids
Can you help me?
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Revolva:

someone have told his story and we that stayed in that area knew it ......and you are here saying na lie jor....so u see don jazzy as a davido type of upbringing or wat

don jazzy parent no hold bar oo ..if u don't know ....i even know his house in AJ..the street where he stayed and the school he went in AJ...before leaving AJ...so pls no de disgrace ur self....here
Don Jazzy was never poor.
Case closed.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by miraculousGod(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2021
I grew up selling puff, provisions, dry fish, chin chin etc while I was attending a village primary school and later graduated into a secondary school in the same village. I will soon tell my own story
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2021
Revolva:

I no dey dispute your claim say him no live for AJ.Besides,no be only poor people dey live there.There are averaged and rich income earners living there.Apapa port is not far away from there.Wetin I dey follow you drag na the agidi wey you dey tell me say him hawk.If na Tubaba all of us no say Tubaba na from grass to grace.But him no talk say him hawk this or that to survive.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Revolva(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:
I no dey dispute your claim say him no live for AJ.Besides,no be only poor people dey live there.There are averaged and rich income earners living there.Apapa port is not far away from there.Wetin I dey follow you drag na the agidi wey you dey tell me say him hawk.If na Tubaba all of us no say Tubaba na from grass to grace.But him no talk say him hawk this or that to survive.

Well bro this one wey u de drink Panadol for another man headache

Leave it for Dem ..all I knew is that way back in d 90s children helped their parent to hawk well well those days if you really grew up in those times of the 80 ..90..

I don't know how old you are ...

So leave don jazzy to his history ...

The apapa you are taking about is not Ajegunle ..it's just nearby and most people in AJ was poor ..as in the 80s and 90s it's now in the 2000 many AJ dwellers are now getting richer due to the availability of the tin can and Apapa port nearby and modern development which have sprang up hotels around

Upon all ..ti today AJ is still looked as a slum counted among other slums in Lagos .. so relax there are far many poor people than average family living there

HellVictorinho:

Don Jazzy was never poor.
Case closed.

Nobody said he was a pauper I mean his parent were just average people

Jazzy struggled to get to his heights by himself with the fee connect he has ok

Nobody did it for him
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Germi9: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2021
abegeeee make i hear word
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Dizzytee: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=amabia01 post=100412219][/quote]
timaya plantain seller
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by ThatFairGuy1: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
post=100409006:
Timaya : Plantain Boy.
More to follow.......
Obj : I went to school on bare foot, used rope as belt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Obj : I went to school on bare foot, used rope as belt
Lol cheesy,
Na True, dat one sef dey cheesy cheesy smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Revolva:

Well bro this one wey u de drink Panadol for another man headache

Leave it for Dem ..all I knew is that way back in d 90s children helped their parent to hawk well well those days if you really grew up in those times of the 80 ..90..

I don't know how old you are ...

So leave don jazzy to his history ...

The apapa you are taking about is not Ajegunle ..it's just nearby and most people in AJ was poor ..as in the 80s and 90s it's now in the 2000 many AJ dwellers are now getting richer due to the availability of the tin can and Apapa port nearby and modern development which have sprang up hotels around

Upon all ..ti today AJ is still looked as a slum counted among other slums in Lagos .. so relax there are far many poor people than average family living there

Nobody said he was a pauper I mean his parent were just average people

Jazzy struggled to get to his heights by himself with the fee connect he has ok

Nobody did it for him
So dbanj mum no support the group?Why na?
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Revolva(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Joysticks:
So dbanj mum no support the group?Why na?

Bros u no get sense at all ...am looking at the way you are dragging things

Am I speaking of Mohit group or donjazzy days in AJ as growing up there ..wat d f is wrong wit ur brain

Mohit was later formed when he went to the UK

Which kind weed u de smoke wey no de make u reason well like a kid

So don jazzy fell from d sky or wat ..
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by redsun(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Now your next task is to shed some fat so that you can live a long healthy life to enjoy your hard. Don't switch to oga kpatakpata mode where even driving your own car will be too much of a physical task for you to undertake.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
onoms4luv:
Every body get past na the ending matter.

No cap.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Grew Up Farming And Selling Bean Cake by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Revolva:

Bros u no get sense at all ...am looking at the way you are dragging things

Am I speaking of Mohit group or donjazzy days in AJ as growing up there ..wat d f is wrong wit ur brain

Mohit was later formed when he went to the UK

Which kind weed u de smoke wey no de make u reason well like a kid

So don jazzy fell from d sky or wat ..
So because I no gree accept your opinion na that one make you dey yab me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Gorgeous Christmas Outfit / AY's Daughter, Michelle Makun, Dances Zanku / Actress Chidiebere And Chidmma Aneke Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.