Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 (14201 Views)

Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 / The Finishing Of Osun State Edifice By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
Casting of the slab loading
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Watch out for it
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Slab done

220 bags of cement used here.

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Slab 1 done, other 3 slabs loading
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
15hrs after

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2021
Our current Benin project full update coming soon
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2021
Block setting loading
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
If you can do this gate at reasonable price, reach out to me here.

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Day 6 of the slabs

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Upper floor block settings loading
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Watch out
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Upper block settings loading ...
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2021
Waiting for the slab to gain strength
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Watch out
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by Austinosconst: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
I want to ask, why didn't you apply DPM before concrete pouring for the slab. Secondly I can vividly see honeycombs in your columns what could be the cause?
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by Austinosconst: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Always try to use stretcher or English bond for your block laying. This is wrong.

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 5:47am On Jul 19, 2021
Austinosconst:
Always try to use stretcher or English bond for your block laying. This is wrong.

All our blocks are Always BOND, try check others panels/ walls and see
What you see there is not wrong.
The bond you mentioned can’t work here.
Either Flemish bond, header bond etc can’t fully work on this aspect of block setting on this portion.
And all the holes of the block seen there was filled up with concrete, means crack can’t occur on the joint.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 5:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Austinosconst:
I want to ask, why didn't you apply DPM before concrete pouring for the slab. Secondly I can vividly see honeycombs in your columns what could be the cause?

Dpm on upper slab( decking) is not necessary or compulsory in construction.
It’s only necessary/ compulsory where dampness May occur such as foundation level or the likes

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by Austinosconst: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
rotecch77:

All our blocks are Always BOND, try check others panels/ walls and see
What you see there is not wrong.
The bond you mentioned can’t work here.
Either Flemish bond, header bond etc can’t fully work on this aspect of block setting on this portion.
And all the holes of the block seen there was filled up with concrete, means crack can’t occur on the joint.

It's very possible. Look at the picture attached.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by Austinosconst: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
rotecch77:

Dpm on upper slab( decking) is not necessary or compulsory in construction.
It’s only necessary/ compulsory where dampness May occur such as foundation level or the likes

We build not only for safety but also for economy. The main purpose of applying nylon is to retain concrete from sipping through the gaps in the formwork thereby reducing wastage of concrete.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Austinosconst:

We build not only for safety but also for economy. The main purpose of applying nylon is to retain concrete from sipping through the gaps in the formwork thereby reducing wastage of concrete.

I knew this when I was in primary one.
Our conc was safe while casting this.. we know of other beta option, don’t ask me this ...
Any way others leaner can find the lesson useful.
Thanks for your time here
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by Austinosconst: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2021
rotecch77:

I knew this when I was in primary one.
Our conc was safe while casting this.. we know of other beta option, don’t ask me this ...
Any way others leaner can find the lesson useful.
Thanks for your time here
You sound very egotistic and it won't help you. Nobody is an encyclopedia of knowledge. We're all here to learn. So telling me that you already know it right in your mother's womb doesn't augur well. If you can't accept criticism and correction about your work then stop posting it. Be humble.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
More pics update coming soon
We focus more on meaningful discussion
We are not in Stone Age or a beginner here.
Block laying is like a childish work for us

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Reach out to us for meaning discussion and construction deal
Our ignore button is still working
@ Arbo contractor Ltd , we do it as specified
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by Austinosconst: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
rotecch77:
More pics update coming soon
We focus more on meaningful discussion
We are not in Stone Age or a beginner here.
Block laying is like a childish work for us
block laying is a childish work for you but you claimed that a stretcher bond is not possible here but when I showed you an example you kept mute. Even if you started building in 1845 there's still room for improvement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by mufutau55(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Austinosconst:
You sound very egotistic and it won't help you. Nobody is an encyclopedia of knowledge. We're all here to learn. So telling me that you already know it right in your mother's womb doesn't augur well. If you can't accept criticism and correction about your work then stop posting it. Be humble.

Oga mi. I will like to follow one of your construction thread. Do you have any thread here?. If not, please open one and let us follow yours. Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
A leaner and a child will always shows his or her stuff
Look at BAD and BEND block work this child posted claiming it’s perfect work.when you fixed this PROBLEM then you can come back here to comment.

Keep leaning here and go back to your bother site and replicate want you learn here to complete the job.

And someone tell me to follow and listen to this one

Again @ Arbo contractor Ltd
We listing to adult and meaningful contributions ...: we have passed Stone Age childish advise/ criticism

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by Austinosconst: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
mufutau55:

Oga mi. I will like to follow one of your construction thread. Do you have any thread here?. If not, please open one and let us follow yours. Thank you.

Hajji M.

He's doing a wonderful job no doubt but I don't like when people claim that they know it all. Learning is a continuous process and we learn everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hajji baba longest time sir.
We your men are expecting our sallah meat o, we depends on God and you elders o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The making of A "4 bedroom Duplex with 2 rooms BQ" In Aba / The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / Estate Agent Dupes Fleeing Ikorodu Residents Of Over N50million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.