Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown (48189 Views)

Wreckage Of Crashed NAF Alpha Jet Not Found In Bama – NAF / John Abolarinwa, Ebiakpo Chapele Names Of Pilots On Missing Nigeria Airforce Jet / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by pointstores(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Nawa
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by younglleo: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
We won't believe dis until we see proof! angry
Una don dash shecow Jet!
I need 1k

2 Likes

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by southsouthking(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Pictures or i Dont believe it.

1 Like

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by franchasng: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Nigeria, what a kontiri cry
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Rebuke: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Smh. Other countries will show us the pieces of the crashed jet but naija own na abstract.....

Fake government, everything about this government is dubious.

1 Like

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Pics of wreckage

2 Likes

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Akfrenzy(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2021
grin Rickety Old Jet that lacks Maintainance that you're expecting the PILOT AND CO seats to eject properly ? hahahaha DEM don die be dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Chebs212(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2021
Why missing
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by blazepascal(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2021
is anyone experiencing this

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by wink2015(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Penguin2:
Aboki people don carry quota system enter the flying of military aircrafts.

Yes, because you can't tell me an Igbo pilot or Yoruba pilot, like the beautiful baby girl they killed in Kaduna, would be crashing military fighter jets like babies.

Aboki just has to understand that his mental capacity is a zillion miles behind that of an average Igbo or Yoruba.

If you think I'm wrong, tell NAF to release the name of all the pilots who have crashed military fighter jets in that northeast area.

Ndi Ara!

NORTHERNIZATION POLICY

+

FULANIZATION POLICY

is why the core northerners are refusing to accept restructuring, confederalism or seccession.

They so love the current ADULTRATED FEDERALISM which keeps power under northern control.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by sameks08(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2021
so all the pilots don go nawaa for this country no good news at all
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2021
This is such a tragedy.
Since the retirement of Air marshal Sadik Abubakar as COAF, every month it has been one air crash or the other.

What exactly is the new COAS, Air marshal Oladayo Amao doing about all this.

Sadik Abubakar has such great leadership skills and he was doing great, why retire him?
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by IME1: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2021
This is serious
I pray the pilots fate will be known and positive
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by heendrix(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2021
phorget:
This war is really getting more scary.
I wonder what will happen if bokoharam are able to procure just one fighter jet.

we'd be happy if they do procure one fighter jet cuz they're just a step from self destruction
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Weedhustler: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Wack technology! Use drones n finish this people, get there location den use missiles n finish dem off!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by adebayo987: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Hmmm... I don't believe this story! Sounds like a cover up story. This terrorist sponsors has finally sold out the jet and its internal weapons to boko haram.
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Kobicove(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Did it crash or was it shot down?

1 Like

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Nigeria
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Zane2point4(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Why won't it crash?
Country with zero maintenance culture..

No strictly followed protocols...

Person wey deh maintain jet fit don go him babe house deh sleep..

Meaning if Nigeria is in a full scale war we might loose all the aircraft by accident sef not even war.

Jonsing country run by people who should be better rearing cows.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by ec0malchemist(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Sakamanje, Tunamania

REMAX powerbank.

50,000mah

2 ports

Fast charge

Connectivity - Type C & Normal USB cord

Flashlight

Calls // WhatsApp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by heendrix(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2021
IME1:
This is serious I pray the pilots fate will be known and positive
Dead or captured is their fate atm
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by RedAlert08(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2021
A welcomed development.
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by IgboWarlord(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
May God bring the pilots to their families safely in Jesus name.

Pilots wey boko don carry or wey don roast beyond recognition..
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by tradepunter: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2021
LibertyRep:
I fear for their lives.

It could be that the terrorists shot down the jet.

Nope they didn't shoot it down because they don't have the capacity yet... They have STA missiles mostly for helicopter gunship.

I think it would have been lost of communication signals with the operational base, because fighter jets fly blind... They mostly utilize constant signals from base and communication satellite

Or our second hypothesis is that the terrorist have gotten hold spoofing technology... This tech was used by isis to crepple the Iraqi airforce... So there is a possibility that the tech is already here.

It works mostly by interfering with the coordinates transmission process the just uses when moving.

Boko Haram and isis have been harmerd by the airforce so it will only be logical to seek such technology

5 Likes

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Refurbished aircrafts
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by PrinceMajestic: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2021
Is it that the airforce guys are inexperienced. Why they keep dying in cause of doing the job. Can't they fly it well even in real battle? That young airforce girl also crashed, some recently crashed at Abuja and this just almost routine failure recorded by airforce wasting millions naira aircrafts and especially their lives. We hope that the pilots are alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Godbless3(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2021
Racoon:
shocked God almighty! How can the crashed Alpha jet be found but pilots whereabout unknown.Perhaps the BH terrorists the government have been pampering have kidnapped them.My prayers for their safety and families.

How can a crash plane that transport Emiliano Sala from Nantes (FRANCE) to Cardiff (WALES) be found and the pilot uptill today not found more than a year now?
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Drsnives(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2021
If you think the government doesn't know what happened then you must be the biggest full alive..
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by IgboWarlord(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2021
If dem no show us the wreckage,omo we no go believe ooo...If their is no photo of the wreckage,then it can only be assumed that the pilots delivered the jets to terrorists and went their way...Photo proof of wreckage or nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Zane2point4(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2021
Penguin2:
Aboki people don carry quota system enter the flying of military aircrafts.

Yes, because you can't tell me an Igbo pilot or Yoruba pilot, like the beautiful baby girl they killed in Kaduna, would be crashing military fighter jets like babies.

Aboki just has to understand that his mental capacity is a zillion miles behind that of an average Igbo or Yoruba.

If you think I'm wrong, tell NAF to release the name of all the pilots who have crashed military fighter jets in that northeast area.

Ndi Ara!

grin funny but true my brother..
Those ppl shld be rearing cows not in the helms of any affair.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by colestephan86: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2021
Islie:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/04/01/missing-air-force-alpha-jet-found-fate-of-pilots-unknown/
This is a subtle confirmation that boko haram now have their own fighter pilots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire On Otedola Bridge Guts Multiple Vehicles (Video) / 11 Units Of Locomotives Meant For Nigeria Departs China (Pictures) / Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.