Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,468 members, 7,958,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown (48414 Views)

Wreckage Of Crashed NAF Alpha Jet Not Found In Bama – NAF / John Abolarinwa, Ebiakpo Chapele Names Of Pilots On Missing Nigeria Airforce Jet / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by West2019(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
You found the jet but you can't found the pilot right. God punish our leaders

1 Like

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by ShootThemAll(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
No evidence. Let's see the number of the crashed plane and the crashed site, not just telling the media. Let's have an evidence there was a crash.

The fighter jet has been diverted and sold!!! Brutai boys are cashing out big time.
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by bizzibodi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
marvin906:

Dude just shut up..
Your stupidity is giving me free headache..
Someone is trying to educate you but you know Wan gree
U are an shiit eating baboon!dnt U hav home training? which education do u have?even foreign fighter jets sometimes d mechanism fail to eject or canopies fail to open often leading to pilots death.
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by bizzibodi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Plan found,pilot missing dnt pilot wear emergency locator beacon?
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Story for the gods...probably replaced with another to make us believe it crashed

1 Like

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Zetty177x: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
mbaboy:
May God protect and guide them

Protect their dead bodies u mean

1 Like

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Myself2(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Is it that 8 out of 10 times Nigeria airforce jets take to the sky on combat mission, they must crash ?
Could this be sabotage ? I remember one nonentity once said that an attack on boko haram was an attack on the north.
Could it indeed be that the so called jets are not up to date in their checks and maintenances?
Questions , questions and more questions.
Who will answer the questions when ajala has jetted out to the UK to clean his ears
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by bizzibodi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
marvin906:

Dude just shut up..
Your stupidity is giving me free headache..
Someone is trying to educate you but you know Wan gree
Wonder shall never end....educating a egg head??
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by tnerro1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
willybaby:
a perfect reply

Idiots, did the USA or Russia use the tacno to defeat ISIS in Syria . Fools with backward thinking. So you don’t want to learn how to use a 5th generation jet because u don’t need it now. What of the KA- 52? It’s too modern for Nigeria also? You must be an Aboki somebody cause that how they reason. The super tacno u are praising can’t with stand a modern shoulder fired anti aircraft missile, fool , better research the war in Syria and how ISIS was degraded before commenting on what u know nothing off. Sitting in your hut drinking fura with your #200 data to type rubbish....... spits
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by ofiko123(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
May God protect the Airforce personnel...
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by luluosas(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
You were right
LibertyRep:
I fear for their lives.

It could be that the terrorists shot down the jet.
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by tnerro1(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2021
marvin906:

Dude please do research before you start saying things that aren't true..
For your information nobody uses fighter jets for coin war..
It's like using a Bugatti to catch a goat

You should have done a research to see if the super tacno the USA are gladly selling to you if they themselves used it to defeat ISIS in Syria or fight the talaban in Afghanistan or defeat al queda in Iraq. They used modern fighter jets and helicopters to defeat them. It was Russia’s use of fighter jets that turn the tide in the war in Syria again ISIS. Try and do some research before you challenge someone, it will make you look less silly
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by marvin906(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2021
tnerro1:

You should have done a research to see if the super tacno the USA are gladly selling to you if they themselves used it to defeat ISIS in Syria or fight the talaban in Afghanistan or defeat al queda in Iraq. They used modern fighter jets and helicopters to defeat them. It was Russia’s use of fighter jets that turn the tide in the war in Syria again ISIS. Try and do some research before you challenge someone, it will make you look less silly

The same US that just ordered alot of tucano..
Dude what are you even saying...
I wonder who's more silly here you that thinks in coin war you use 5th gen fighter's..
Is not by force to discuss military tactics
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by tnerro1(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2021
marvin906:

The same US that just ordered alot of tucano..
Dude what are you even saying...
I wonder who's more silly here you that thinks in coin war you use 5th gen fighter's..
Is not by force to discuss military tactics

Story, the USA is ordering a lot of Tucsons because third world countries that don’t want to spend money on good aircraft are in need of it. Pray you don’t go to war with a country like Egypt or South Africa, they will wipe out anything you put in the sky in a heartbeat.Even the new fighter jets fear a shoulder fired SAM and would need a highly skilled pilot to avoid them, talkless of your light attack tucano aircraft that is made for low attitude attack and can be shot down by an anti aircraft battery. Don’t gain knowledge from only video games, read books as well. I just pity the southern pilots that would be put in those tucanos.
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by marvin906(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
tnerro1:

Story, the USA is ordering a lot of Tucsons because third world countries that don’t want to spend money on good aircraft are in need of it. Pray you don’t go to war with a country like Egypt or South Africa, they will wipe out anything you put in the sky in a heartbeat.Even the new fighter jets fear a shoulder fired SAM and would need a highly skilled pilot to avoid them, talkless of your light attack tucano aircraft that is made for low attitude attack and can be shot down by an anti aircraft battery. Don’t gain knowledge from only video games, read books as well. I just pity the southern pilots that would be put in those tucanos.

Wow just wow..
Infact clap for yourself..
Your really dumb..
Who goes to a conventional war with tucano..
Stop exhibiting stupidity..
We have conventional and unconventional war or coin war..
for each type of war there are weapons used for it..
In your head it's best to fight coin war with f35 F16 and su.. When a 5 year knows you fight coin war with helos and slow aircraft like the tucano
Oga south Africa take on Nigeria when they defeat Ethiopia or Zimbabwe give me a call
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by tnerro1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
marvin906:

Wow just wow..
Infact clap for yourself..
Your really dumb..
Who goes to a conventional war with tucano..
Stop exhibiting stupidity..
We have conventional and unconventional war or coin war..
for each type of war there are weapons used for it..
In your head it's best to fight coin war with f35 F16 and su.. When a 5 year knows you fight coin war with helos and slow aircraft like the tucano
Oga south Africa take on Nigeria when they defeat Ethiopia or Zimbabwe give me a call

When they start shooting your slow aircraft tucano down , I hope you will come and comment. Countries are using jets that can hit targets from 30,000ft in the air you are talking about slow and low flying tucano
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by marvin906(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
tnerro1:

When they start shooting your slow aircraft tucano down , I hope you will come and comment. Countries are using jets that can hit targets from 30,000ft in the air you are talking about slow and low flying tucano

Oga be educated for once..
You don't use a buggati to catch a goat
Even f35 is useless in coin war
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by tnerro1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
marvin906:

Oga be educated for once..
You don't use a buggati to catch a goat
Even f35 is useless in coin war

“ coin war” grin and after 8 years and 35k plus dead , you still don’t know when it will end
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by marvin906(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
tnerro1:

“ coin war” grin and after 8 years and 35k plus dead , you still don’t know when it will end

Go and tell that to the US that's looking for peace deal with the taliban
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by tnerro1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
marvin906:

Go and tell that to the US that's looking for peace deal with the taliban

But they got the job done with their f35 in Syria
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by Richadv(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
I heard we bought some drones abi na audio drones

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by marvin906(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
tnerro1:

But they got the job done with their f35 in Syria

Which f35 in Syria..
It seems am talking to a child....
What do you mean they got the job done please abeg it seems am talking to a child..
For your info it's Russia that's cleaning Syria mess..
So you couldn't counter my statement on the taliban now your jumping to Syria
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by tnerro1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
marvin906:

Which f35 in Syria..
It seems am talking to a child....
What do you mean they got the job done please abeg it seems am talking to a child..
For your info it's Russia that's cleaning Syria mess..
So you couldn't counter my statement on the taliban now your jumping to Syria

And the Russians use the super tucano to clear the coin war mess in Syria, poor little boy, must have watched the cartoon version
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by HeyHey(f): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
The pilots are dead, Boko Haram posted a video to that effect. The jet was shot down, and both pilots FL ABOLARINWA and FL EBIAKPO burnt to death.

The video also showed boko haram members stepping on their bodies/matching them sha to check they were dead. Their personal belongings e.g. phone, air pods, name, money etc was also displayed.

Ebiakpo was one of the very few Jet pilots from Niger-Delta.

Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by marvin906(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
tnerro1:

And the Russians use the super tucano to clear the coin war mess in Syria, poor little boy, must have watched the cartoon version

Dude shut and stop showing your stupidity..
How many Russian jets are operational in Syria..
Russia majorly use group forces and helos..
while the jets mostly attack stationary targets..
Get sense
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by tnerro1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
marvin906:

Get sense

Go and watch the jets Russia used to finish ISIS in Syria little boy. Then when you are done , I will school you on their names little boy. I followed that war through the years and I can school you about air power little boy grin
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by tnerro1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
marvin906:

Get sense

Go and watch the jets Russia used to finish ISIS in Syria little boy and when you are done , I will school you about their names little boy grin
I followed that war through the years and I can school you about air power little boy grin
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by marvin906(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
tnerro1:

Go and watch the jets Russia used to finish ISIS in Syria little boy and when you are done , I will school you about their names little boy grin
I followed that war through the years and I can school you about air power little boy grin

I give up on you
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by tnerro1(m): 12:02am On Apr 05, 2021
marvin906:

I give up on you

Hahaha, am I getting under ur skin little boy? Truth makes you angry little boy? I hope when the super tucano’s arrives, they put one of your family members on it to go fight Boko Haram grin
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by DearDealz: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
HeyHey:
The pilots are dead, Boko Haram posted a video to that effect. The jet was shot down, and both pilots FL ABOLARINWA and FL EBIAKPO burnt to death.

The video also showed boko haram members stepping on their bodies/matching them sha to check they were dead. Their personal belongings e.g. phone, air pods, name, money etc was also displayed.

Ebiakpo was one of the very few Jet pilots from Niger-Delta.

How come they just buried them today cry
Re: Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown by HeyHey(f): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
DearDealz:

How come they just buried them today cry

did you see inside the casket to confirm this statement?, or you still believe this government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Categories Of Nigerians Who Shouldn't JAPA Abroad (especially UK) / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja / Girl, 15, Among Four Migrants Found Hidden Inside Car Dashboards And Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.