Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review (25154 Views)

Bella Shmurda - WORLD LYRICS / Bella Shmurda-- WORLD (lyrics Video / Tekashi 69 - Trollz Lyrics Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by kingxsamz(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Lol, Bella is really good, but he's a typical Nigerian Christian. Condemn one sin and commit many sins. Even in his last video, he had vixens exposing their breasts and covering it with just an X. These days Yahoo boys make money and call it grace, so I'm not surprised. Yesterday an artiste said she was blessed by her god after receiving 10m from Wike, in a state where workers are being owed salary. Typical Christian. No surprises here.

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Emzenoz(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Yea.... He wears jewelries and has tattoos. This hypocrite is the last person to judge and act all christian like for TV platitudes
gays won't like this .... did he mention anything about tattoo or any blab you just said ?
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2021
same thing rema said but yet
I too like woman×2
am in love with your booty bounce×2

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by MeekySmudger(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2021
CraftParty:
After “Moving Fast”, Bella Shmurda Promises Not To Lose Himself In "World"

After revealing in his last song that there was a popular discussion among people that he's someone who lives his life "in a Rush", Bella Shmurda drops this new track to make it know that he will never Lose Himself to the World!!

Dangbana Republic Youngstar Bella Shmurda Drops new Song "World" Talking about the Ills of the Present Society.

Bella Shmurda who became a Nigerian music Sensation just after his Vision 2020 Song and then he went ahead to make the remix with Olamide Baddoo has come through to drop another Banging song which he titled “World” and in this song Bella Shmurda Took his time to mention the various ills of the present society - ranging from the rising Public practice of Gay Relationship and Marriage all over the world – An act of Men getting married to Fellow Men, And Women getting Married to Women as well – which is regarded as a Taboo in the Holy Bible; Bella Shmurda being a Christian made his view known regarding this Practice.

On Another Note, Fine Boy Bella didn’t fail to let it be known that all the unusual happenings are signs of the Biblical End-Time and revelation of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ – from time to time we do come across news of a Father getting in Bed with his Daughter, Pastors confessing to using fetish Powers to perform Miracles, Church of Satan growing in membership everyday and according to Bella Shmurda; Some Rich Men Worships Lucifer….

Checkout some Notable Lyrics of the Song Below:

“If I Ever Lie to the World”
“I can Never Lie to Myself”
“If I ever Lose to the Word”
“I can never lose to myself”
“If I ever Run from the World”
“I can Never Run From Myself”
“Even I don’t see nobody”
“I’ll always see myself”
“Sea Man to the Ground Now”
“Prophesy Coming to Pass”
“Men Marry Men, Women Marry Women”
‘’Nobody fear God, only scared of Death”

Bella Shmurda, well known for trending song Snippets before the Release of the main song obviously to ascertain if his Fans can Vibe to the Song and how acceptable the song would be. Bella Shmurda has some Snippets of Unreleased Songs which are still trending even without dropping the Full Version, thereby keeping his Fans in Suspense (Some of his Fans were of the Opinion that He shouldn’t have released the full version of the “Rush Song” because it was no different from the Song’s Snippet… Please, don’t ask me where I got that Information From! Lol!!). With popular Hits Like “Fade by Davido ft Bella Shmurda”, “Olamide Triumphant ft Bella Shmurda”, “Bella Shmurda Rush (Moving Fast)” and there’s likely a forthcoming collaboration with our StarBoy Wizkid going by the Video they both posted on Instagram and Twitter a Few Weeks ago. Bella Shmurda, in our Humble Opinion; is the New Rave of the Moment in the Nigerian Music Industry.

Rating the New song “World by Bella Shmurda”, we give it a 10/10

What do you think about this New Song? Drop your Review and Comment Below!

Source: https://trendybeatz.com/music-news/1003/after-%E2%80%9Cmoving-fast%E2%80%9D-bella-shmurda-promise-not-to-lose-himself-in-new-song-%E2%80%9Cworld%E2%80%9D-a-review
,...If you look at him closely and all he has done,..he is our Nigerian juice wrld,..He has many similarity with juice wrld,..since when he sang that rush,..it got my attention to the comparison.
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by collinometricx: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2021
CraftParty:
After “Moving Fast”, Bella Shmurda Promises Not To Lose Himself In "World"

“If I Ever Lie to the World”
“I’ll always see myself”
Sea Man to the Ground Now”

Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by dangotesmummy: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Yea.... He wears jewelries and has tattoos. This hypocrite is the last person to judge and act all christian like for TV platitudes
are you minding the alora cultist or fine boy cultist or whatever they call themselves.

He too is forming morality.anyway I'm not surprised.cultists too dey always Sabi form motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by GeneralPula: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2021
If I Ever Lie to the World”
“I’ll always see myself”
“Sea Man to the Ground Now”
“Pastors using black powers”
“Father making love to his daughter”

Hmm.. This lyrics is filled with truth!

He was suppose to be the next rated, headies no do well at all
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by henrixx(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2021
isnt this some sort of hypocrisy. condemn some sin and glorify a bunch of others. this Is same guy that glorifies internet fraud and use of drugs.

the song even sounds poor just has good lyrics, wasted for nothing
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by godlessmind: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Flamemignon1:

he's just another slowpoke ....

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sandydayziz:
I like his songs
One of the sensible artist we have in Nigeria with good lyrics
No wonder cheesy
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Home94: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
to be honest Bella Shmurda has been a revolution to Nigerian music industry I personally reviewed the song on my platform yesterday.
The song has been on repeat since yesterday.The lyrics are on point especially his reference about the calamities,I'll, vices and other inhuman behaviors that have ravaged our society at large.
my quotable lyrics remain when he said that even if he loses all this to the world he can never lose them to himself

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Silentgroper(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
SendomC:
Bella Shmurda always drops meaningful songs, No be Lie
Abeg, who sing cash app again fess
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Esohjay0: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
fine boy bella have been gaining ground since
the track is on replay since have downloaded it this morning
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Oturatetuala(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Truth! please lets believe in God, someone created us and his greater than us. May God guide us.

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by dederocs(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good artiste.
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Esohjay0:
fine boy bella have been gaining ground since
the track is on replay since have downloaded it this morning

Let me dissect something for you...

fine boy bella Clearly points to his membership at the Alora fine boy confraternity. Egbon is a cultist. Want more proof?

Sea man to the ground I give up.

Point is: Bella has no business drawing the line at homosexuality. What about internet fraud? That’s not a vice?

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Thryphosa(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
I tip this young lad to go far in Nigeria music industry, he's a talent.
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by oloshun(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
CraftParty:
Honestly, This NEW Bella Shmurda song is one of the best I've heard so far and the best from Him personally so far.. This song has been on my repeat since I downloaded it.

Click Here To Download Bella Shmurda - World mp3

I followed your comment and listened to the music, to be honest, for someone with a broad mind and have knowledge of world disorder, it is the best song that reflects the unexplainable happenings of the world today. This track is my best 2020/21 for now, makes sense past champions league . Thanks.
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Geo4646: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
true word
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by youngestgrad(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
younglleo:
Can i get help of 2k here?
2k20 or 2k21

1 Like

Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Athemisia: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
paulolee:

wizkid was running endless collabos n baddo was dropping singles n even gave us an album each year...
BT these days it seems music is more difficult bcoz rising stars hardly drop singles....its bin long I heard from Omalay n joeboy though..

Money! money! money!
Music these days it quite expensive. Artists all on OYO MODE...

Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Flamemignon1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Emzenoz:
gays won't like this .... did he mention anything about tattoo or any blab you just said ?
The strykes won't like the gays calling out their hypocrisy either
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by adebwalex(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nice One
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Soolmus: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
The guy sings well, only Bella schumder would sing about fruad and make you dance, he hits his pitch and tones very well

The future of Nigerian music industry is war... Too many new talents and heavy weight
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Sniper101(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
just downloaded it from the link the FTC dropped there and listened to it. and now, all I gotta say is...

Bella didn't impress me this time around.
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by teflondoppez(m): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Flamemignon1:

You are the real hypocrite ,physical judger..na ina get sin pass..you need rest
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Asianjollof007: 6:22am On Apr 03, 2021
kktbm:
I’m sure it’s not lalasticlala lalasticlala that is putting this on FP because wtf is this

E reach FP?
Re: Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review by Flamemignon1(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2021
teflondoppez:
You are the real hypocrite ,physical judger..na ina get sin pass..you need rest
Lol.... You pained? I'm just calling out the bias in the song, someone who's a known cultist shouldn't even be at the tip of judging

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rock Music Is Satanic? / IK Osakioduwa Leaves Rhythm FM After 18 Years / Where Are Our Women, Our Divas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.