Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Time Lapse. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Time Lapse. (315 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Things Disappear In My House All The Time. / If Not For Your Wife, Would You Have Married The Time You Did? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Time Lapse. by JuanXXx: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2021
So here is the story.

People may come to your life with pure intention. Maybe they need companionship or for financial or other motive.

You, I in my own case I dicided to accept because; 1. I was at My breaking point. I almost lost it, I was running out of time. 2. I needed a break, I want to heal 3. Maybe life might be better out there.

So eventually I saw that all the promise was lies but I can't go back, I'm deep into this shît. Many lies were involved to survive when lies won't work another level of humiliation set in. Taking the responsibility of the whole contraception with some palliative, selling body like a prostitute but in a noble way. Just tell me what I have not done for thîs shit.

Denied myself and all that's, I had to rely on drug not to think to much. I was down. So eventually I got my head up look for a more noble mean of survival but to no avail. Luckily he got one and next thing after few days of being in my shoe, you are tired.

Lol. You thought I would die, I don't even care about the next minute. I have learnt not to fear or be ashamed. I just gotta live.
Not up till 7 blackout, your nigga is about to hit some Milli now you crept back and it turns out the gateways was bad one now you run back.

I just have to say lol again. But you forget your nigga saved your life, not In one occasion. I have come to learn few stuff:

Nobody cares

Everybody change

Not a new thing, I'm just happy I'm alive to understand this from experience and not being told.

Maybe I should have listened to high authority but I would have been dead now. You know that, peace out
Re: The Time Lapse. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2021
You're ok now.
Right?
Re: The Time Lapse. by JuanXXx: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2021
AdeOri99:
You're ok now.

Right?

Sort of
Re: The Time Lapse. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2021
JuanXXx:

Sort of
That's how most people are, they are opportunists and predate on anybody they discovered to be weak.

It's good you learnt something, just move on.

Also learnt a lot of lesson, through experience.
Re: The Time Lapse. by culf: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2021
hmmm, you're better, you're. Like you said, try holding your head up for a noble means of survival, you can do it.

you're strong, the worst period has passed, better days ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Will Boiling Water Make It Odourless? Please Help! / Parents Should Teach Their Children Sex Education / I Gambled Away All My Money & 2 Phones! | Storytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.