Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Things Disappear In My House All The Time. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Disappear In My House All The Time. (21055 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by nonk: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hi guys I don't know if anyone can be of help,Things disappear in my house all the time. I can't be certain that an otherworldly force is at work though....
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP IT
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Install CCTV case solved!

237 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by sisisioge: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
And check that an unauthorized person doesnt have your keys. It has happened to me before.

Modified:
For those asking for the gist.

So what happened to me was that my landlord's foster daughter took my extra key from their custody and would let herself into the house after I leave for work. She would eat from my fridge, use my perfume and help herself to some cash. I didn't notice until she started locking the fridge after herself, something I never did! What I did was to simply leave her a warning note to stop entering my apartment and put an extra lock on the door. Issue resolved.

Moral of the story, dont overstress when you perceive leakages, simply find the leaks and block them. Issue resolved.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Romanoff(f): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bush baby o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by PlayMaker14: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Some pastor's will ask you when last you paid your Tithe.... grin

Baba, your unemployed neighbor is just checking on you. Nothing serious. cheesy

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Bluntguy: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
@op try and tag pastor righteousness and false prophet. They may be of help.

10 Likes

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by isaiah4life(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Get a camera and place it where it is hidden.

5 Likes

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by overall90: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Just change your locks for now.
CCTV might be expensive.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by eyinjuege: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Someone has a spare key to your house. Change the locks or put a CCTV as suggested

15 Likes

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by lasisi69(f): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Village people are on top of your matter rn... Gear up for what's next cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by ghostboy: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Thief dey your house
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by chatinent: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
I know a funny little man,
As quiet as a mouse,
Who does the mischief that is done
In everybody’s house!
There’s no one ever sees his face,
And yet we all agree
That every plate we break was cracked
By Mr. Nobody.

’Tis he who always tears out books,
Who leaves the door ajar,
He pulls the buttons from our shirts,
And scatters pins afar;
That squeaking door will always squeak,
For prithee, don’t you see,
We leave the oiling to be done
By Mr. Nobody.

He puts damp wood upon the fire
That kettles cannot boil;
His are the feet that bring in mud,
And all the carpets soil.
The papers always are mislaid;
Who had them last, but he?
There’s no one tosses them about
But Mr. Nobody.

The finger marks upon the door
By none of us are made;
We never leave the blinds unclosed,
To let the curtains fade.
The ink we never spill; the boots
That lying round you see
Are not our boots,—they all belong
To Mr. Nobody.

— Anonymous.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Abboki: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by mytime24(f): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hmmm. #op do u stay alone
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by ouvredeparis: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Some jinns actually steal from people's houses..

5 Likes

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by MangekyoAlt: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
undecided
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by maxwelloweezy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Gasper the friendly ghost grin

1 Like

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Oduduwa707: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
You must get Zazzu Zeh friends. grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Newyorkitis(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
May it is the other way round. ���
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by dionysus7: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
otherwordly grin

1 Like

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by socialmediaman: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
No context given here. What’s your living situation? Do you live alone? What’s an example of one thing that disappeared, when last did you see it, who visited? tell us more bro

5 Likes

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Passionate888: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
You get babe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Mykelslim: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hire a private investigator grin

1 Like

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Lexusgs430: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
How many ashawo's you dey carry come house ........

I hear say ashawo sabi steal things ........

8 Likes

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by gpercuxionz(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
You sure say you no be ritualist, their spirits fighting back

1 Like

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Bobloco: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by remitarich(f): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
Install CCTV case solved!
so it can capture the spirit that collecting the properties
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
nonk:
Hi guys I don't know if anyone can be of help,Things disappear in my house all the time. I can't be certain that an otherworldly force is at work though....
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP IT
nobody na emeka dey steal am. Ask emeka
Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by helinues: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Someone might be having access to you room without you knowing.Or someone you trusted betraying your trust

That was the thinking of one of my friend's dad in Tertiary. Dude has extra key to his Dad's room which his dad never thought about. Even his mum did not have access to the room without his dad being around

Days after going back to school, dude will return back home without anyone knowing, open the door and pick some amounts.

Through out, his dad always believe their are some spirit taking the money

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Lexusgs430: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
remitarich:
so it can capture the spirit that collecting the properties

If it's got infrared features .......... wink

2 Likes

Re: Things Disappear In My House All The Time. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Things like what? Your TV disappearing is different from one of your socks missing.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work? / Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.