Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa (39740 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Creamz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
The only thing that can change this trend is for government to provide enabling environment for businesses to thrive. When businesses thrive they employ people and pay them decent salaries. Those in school seeing that would know they have a future after education. If that is not done, they should be prepared to arrest more people because the trend would not end.
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Elxandre(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
babsbolad:
As bad as it may look, politicians steal from the government's coffer ( literally no individual account ), but those Yahoo boys swindle individuals who have worked so hard for their money. Those who have encountered them can tell you their bitter experiences though. If it were to be government they are defrauding, I would say it is better ( yet bad ) compare to individuals they defraud.
They don't defraud Nigerians mostly, so they have way lesser impact than Politicians who steal from budgets and render the country stagnant, while encouraging crimes as a result of hardship in the first place.

So government coffers isn't money meant to repair this country?
Please delete that first paragraph, it is shocking.
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by AerialMapper: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yahoo boys are just low-hanging fruit for the EFCC!

An easy way to pretend you are fighting corruption by continually parading boys and girls with laptops and cars.

The real yahoo boys are sitting in positions of power; In the Senate, house of reps, state government houses, as aides to the president.
The biggest yahoo boy is the current governor of CBN...unfortunately the Eagle turns to a chicken when it comes to investigating and prosecuting these yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by AmazingELixir: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ganzoh:

You are a fool don't pray to be unfortunate in this life.... Idiot wey never suffer before..... Try begging your mates for daily bread and see how it feels mumu.... Air your opinion don't criticize others

Ogun scatter that your rotten mouth there...hybrid agbero, when your mates were busy studying to become better persons you were busy skipping classes to smoke weeds.

Just as i stated earlier, your time to be displayed by EFCC is just by the corner. Bushmeat.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
kstyle2:
So sad. To curb this menace of internet fraud, I think the death penalty or life imprisonment should be introduced against the culprits. However, thorough investigation must be carried out before such judgement takes place. The same should be introduced for politicians. Detailed analysis of money spent must be reported and if any fraudulent activity is discovered, the should face the same.
Imagine replacing a governor who has just be sentenced to death for fraud. The incoming replacement would be on his toes continually
what about the politicians that have continuously used the resources of the country to buy properties overseas?
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

Those who joined the ARMY did so on their free will, you are asking for youths to be forced into the military. What part of your brain are you reasoning from?
I don’t think he has one.
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Ifan(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
kstyle2:
So sad. To curb this menace of internet fraud, I think the death penalty or life imprisonment should be introduced against the culprits. However, thorough investigation must be carried out before such judgement takes place. The same should be introduced for politicians. Detailed analysis of money spent must be reported and if any fraudulent activity is discovered, the should face the same.
Imagine replacing a governor who has just be sentenced to death for fraud. The incoming replacement would be on his toes continually

Haaaaaaaa did you just say DEATH penalty ?
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Coldie(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Is it not obvious that this arresting style is not working, almost everyday these people get arrested yet nothing has changed
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Government need to up its game on job creation. Even in this forum there are so many people with questionable characters
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by olopaooo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
What about yahoo men ?
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Ganzoh: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Ogun scatter that your rotten mouth there...hybrid agbero, when your mates were busy studying to become better persons you were busy skipping classes to smoke weeds.

Just as i stated earlier, your time to be displayed by EFCC is just by the corner. Bushmeat.

Idiat fem there, who be your papa mate? Me grad have a well paying job than any member of your family infact I just collect Canada visa last week hopeless fool, who dey follow u do internet fraud,dirty thing. me just dey yarn my truth and speak my belle. nincompu
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by zickyclef: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Esseite:

So you think your yahoo business is not killing families living in this country?..

I no b gboy abeg. I am only against your advice to join the most deadliest work in World. unknown gunmen,Fulani herdsmen, militants,BK, Bandit, Asaru all against army. Gee reason am na which kind advice you de give like dis .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Fantazy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yahoo people sef plenty pass client. inside life

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by AmazingELixir: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ganzoh:

Idiat fem there, who be your papa mate? Me grad have a well paying job than any member of your family infact I just collect Canada visa last week hopeless fool, who dey follow u do internet fraud,dirty thing. me just dey yarn my truth and speak my belle. nincompu

Inbred schizophrenic...Canada can never allow a societal misfit like you into their country...nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Ganzoh: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
AmazingELixir:

Inbred schizophrenic...Canada can never allow a societal misfit like you into their country...nonsense and ingredients

Die here with your EFCC chairman and your foolish president idiat grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Limassol(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Valkrie:
What about them yahoo yahoo politicians who are all over the country stealing people soul and future...?

Someone give this guy a chilled male cool.

These leaders past and present have sold their souls and self respect for bags of $$$ thieves disguising as politicians
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Akanoaaa(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Monogamy:
And how many politicians have you guys arrested, prosecuted, jailed in the last 5 years?

Yahoo guys are the least of Nigerians problem.. You people should stop chasing shadow

I don't know how you people reason sometimes. Why do you always support evil because some people at the top are doing it? So because we have corrupt leaders all of us must turn to thief abi? You need brain resetting claps.
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Limassol(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Esseite:
Not condoning crime, but this obviously is an epidemic... what is the Govt doing about it?... The same cycle of catch- bail/imprisonment - release is obviously not working.

Opinion:.... There are two options... it could be either forced enrollment into the army for 2years period or [b]enclosed farmers in Govt fields/approved farmlands in various regions for 2 years period.

If one spends two years farming or being in the frontlines of battlefields, yahoo would be the least thing on the mind when released. Some might even kick start a career/business from that.[/b]

I strongly oppose this as it amount to injustice of the highest order

So using your logic , these young people should be slaving away while the thieves that disguise themselves as politicians are cooling of and enjoying the country's riches with their families?

Their bad policies plus grandeur corruption and mismanagement brought us here. It will be hypocritical to look at it from only one side.

The bulk of the blame should go towards the political elites for failing to provide basic things needed for young people to flourish.
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Limassol(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
kstyle2:

I can swear such bill will never be proposed let alone passed. It will never see the light of day. Corruption has been thriving in Nigeria for decades and is showing no sings of slowing.

By the way who are the judges who will make this verdict? The ones that just acquitted Dokpesi of the $2.1 arms deal scandal? Ridiculous!
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Limassol(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Least of Nigeria problem. Go to US or UK and tell them cyber crime is the least of their problem. The sentence in Nigeria is even fair. In UK they normally sentence fraudsters to 30years and more imprisonment

The biggest fraudster who used 250m just to clear grass is out there in Abuja enjoying fresh and clean air.

Crime is crime I agree. But it will be hypocritical of you to turn a blind eye to harsh factors that drove this young people into fraud in the first place.

How about the father of all yahoo boys, James Ibori?
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Limassol(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
donmixc:
children of south are the problem of this country, that's why allowing them to rule this nation will be a disaster, they inherited their criminal act from their elders. The like of orji and tinubu comes to my mind each time I read news like this... Allah forbids this people rule over me and my people

There is no room for tribalism and bias in my world. As a northerner I totally denounce you and your backward thinking mentality .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by AntiChristian: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Coronavirus1:

Buhari is a fraud he forge certificate, Tinubu is a criminal he carries bullion van to his House full of cash what have the Efcc done.

Send them the evidences you have. You can make a claim you open the bullion vans and you saw money in there.

Provide evidence of the certificate forged.
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by AntiChristian: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
grossintel:
Countless petitions have been sent to EFCC against Tinubu, what has been done about it? Go and rest Oga!

Petitions without substance.
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by writeprof(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
I continue to say it that it is not the teaching of Social Studies or making Civics Education a compulsory subject that would change the minds and lifestyles of young Nigerians. But the practical lifestyles of parents, and leaders [in all spheres of life] especially those in politics who are at the centre of using governance to make life better for their people, demonstrated through virtues of transparency, honesty, truthfulness, hardwork, sincerity, kindness, diligence, positive reward for hardworking persons etc.
YOU CANNOT RE-ORIENTATE ANY YOUTH BY SEMINARS AND SYMPOSIA.
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by 9jaRealist: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by 9jaRealist: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Baawaa:
Well done sir,but what about the corrupt politicians are they untouchable
Valkrie:
What about them yahoo yahoo politicians who are all over the country stealing people soul and future...?
Monogamy:
And how many politicians have you guys arrested, prosecuted, jailed in the last 5 years?

Yahoo guys are the least of Nigerians problem.. You people should stop chasing shadow

Abegi, quit making excuses for CRIMINALS AND CRIMINALITY...
How do you think corrupt politicians started? It’s from small beginnings.

Yes, corrupt politicians should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed...
But unless we stop these ones now, they’ll become tomorrow’s politicians.

Btw, this mindset is pretty much the same when politicians are prosecuted...
Many people will say, why are only politicians from so-so tribe/region being prosecuted.
>
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Viganti(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Esseite:
Not condoning crime, but this obviously is an epidemic... what is the Govt doing about it?... The same cycle of catch- bail/imprisonment - release is obviously not working.

Opinion:.... There are two options... it could be either forced enrollment into the army for 2years period or enclosed farmers in Govt fields/approved farmlands in various regions for 2 years period.
If you don’t have anything say, you should close you mouth and not say nonsense

If one spends two years farming or being in the frontlines of battlefields, yahoo would be the least thing on the mind when released. Some might even kick start a career/business from that.
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Obabaski: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
The government is the cause of this cyber crime
they are there looting instead of representing the masses well
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by hkidola00(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
jerflakes:

For your mind now, you just gave an opinion to end cyber crime?

You didn't even talk about the harsh government policies and all.
shut up
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by hkidola00(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
lugo99:
250m - 400=??

we still plenty, G my way G my life. as long as u spend wisely and live ur life on a low.. no cap ,no cast!!
thief...u will soon go to jail and become an ex convict

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officers Extorted N32m Bitcoin From Another Set Of Young Men At Gunpoint / Ilesanmi Boluwatife Anuoluwapo: Maid Wanted For Theft; Steals Employer's Items / Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Edo (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.