Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa (39764 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by hkidola00(m): 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
ictjobber:
There are no Jobs in the country...
There are no jobs in the country...
There are no jobs in the country...

People have mouths to feed.

Southern youths chose Yahoo

Assuming Northern youths were as smart as Southern youths they too would have gone for yahoo.. But they aren't thats way they picked up arms and embraced kidnapping and banditry..

I'm against Yahoo but I'm also a realist. You can't steal the future of the youths, make starting and running business hard AF and expect the youths to just lie down and take it. If anything the government should see this as a cry for Help.
see dis weyrey thief ..yahoo sympathiser... u just spoilt Ur btc scam/business with this useless comment

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by ictjobber: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
hkidola00:
see dis weyrey thief ..yahoo sympathiser... u just spoilt Ur btc scam/business with this useless comment

We are what we see in other people. Have a nice life.

Meanwhile for calling a business I built with my bare hands for three years without the help of anyone a scam on a public forum.. Whatever business you start with your hand will lead you to a miserable death.

Since your parents didn't teach you manners you will learn them by force on your death bed...
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by hkidola00(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
ictjobber:

We are what we see in other people. Have a nice life.

Meanwhile for calling a business I built with my bare hands for three years without the help of anyone a scam on a public forum.. Whatever business you start with your hand will lead you to a miserable death.

Since your parents didn't teach you manners you will learn them by force on your death bed...
ode...which stupid hand...u sure say u get brain at all...Ur dey write comment wey use style dey support yahoo boys and u dey yarn dust here..na u go use head carry Ur curse oo...cos na wetin I feel I write ...no right thinking person will want to deal wit u after seeing DAT comment...ole

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by lugo99(m): 6:07am On Apr 03, 2021
hkidola00:
thief...u will soon go to jail and become an ex convict
ur papa and all ur siblings go go kirikiri, panti, kuje, agodi insha Allah..

waa shofo ni

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by jerflakes(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2021
hkidola00:
shut up

your father
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by knightphoenix: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2021
Esseite:
Not condoning crime, but this obviously is an epidemic... what is the Govt doing about it?... The same cycle of catch- bail/imprisonment - release is obviously not working.

Opinion:.... There are two options... it could be either forced enrollment into the army for 2years period or enclosed farmers in Govt fields/approved farmlands in various regions for 2 years period.

If one spends two years farming or being in the frontlines of battlefields, yahoo would be the least thing on the mind when released. Some might even kick start a career/business from that.
I will vote you for president.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by fieryblitz(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2021
kstyle2:
So sad. To curb this menace of internet fraud, I think the death penalty or life imprisonment should be introduced against the culprits. However, thorough investigation must be carried out before such judgement takes place. The same should be introduced for politicians. Detailed analysis of money spent must be reported and if any fraudulent activity is discovered, the should face the same.
Imagine replacing a governor who has just be sentenced to death for fraud. The incoming replacement would be on his toes continually
Haba mana death penalty for white collar crime, fear God!
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by fieryblitz(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2021
AntiChristian:
There should be no excuse for fraud. Na so one guy scam me that day and na sport bet he use the money for. Typical of a lazy Nigerian youth!

Just because politicians steal does that mean other thieves should be left alone?

If you have evidence against any politician why not send them to EFCC?

Parents are getting weaker and weaker!
The economic system is making parents weaker, they work long hours and have so little to show for it, then somebody will wake up and do fraud for two weeks collect person annual salary!
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by fieryblitz(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2021
GeneralPula:
People wey go suffer ham are;

Banks
Hotels
Restaurant/eateries
Hoes

Add
Uber drivers
Airbnb/Shortlet apartment people.
WhatsApp shops
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by hkidola00(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2021
jerflakes:

your father
grin
jerflakes:

your father
fraudster
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by hkidola00(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2021
lugo99:

waa shofo ni
grin
lugo99:

waa shofo ni
when we are not thiefing criminal like you...no go find work..thief
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by lugo99(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2021
hkidola00:
;Dwhen we are not thiefing criminal like you...no go find work..thief
then gimme work, y u raining cause on me in d first place..

I'm a graduate and did my NYSC since 2017..
I'm a fashion designer and I design any of ur outfits and running my G asides. I can't just be working and u owning me my months salary..

that's y I said live u G life Lowey so and spend
wisely and live ur life a low..

everybody na thief including ur families member working in the public servant sectors or anywhere thereof.
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by Mrgabson: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa by hkidola00(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
lugo99:
then gimme work, y u raining cause on me in d first place..

I'm a graduate and did my NYSC since 2017..
I'm a fashion designer and I design any of ur outfits and running my G asides. I can't just be working and u owning me my months salary..

that's y I said live u G life Lowey so and spend
wisely and live ur life a low..

everybody na thief including ur families member working in the public servant sectors or anywhere thereof.

God forbid a thieving bastard like u design my cloth..d hell..coming out to even say it...pls tell me y u think u will be prosperous in Ur handiwork... u destroy others and u expect to reap urs...no go change Ur way dey yan dust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Strangle Driver In Lagos Gardens (Picture) / Yahoo Boy Remanded In Anambra Prison For $8000 Fraud / Bus Driver Defies Police And Lastma Attempts To Arrest Him In Marina Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.