Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Cheapest Way To Own A Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheapest Way To Own A Car (2488 Views)

Detailed Guidelines For Buying A Car From Auctionexport.com / I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port / Cheapest Way To Get Your Honda Accord, Toyota Camry : Any Car You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Way To Own A Car by ogadem: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2007
Our company is registered with the major auction house in USA and that's the cheapest place to get vehicles in USA. All u need to do is to look at their inventory, pick a car of ur choice, place a bid or wait for live bid, when u win pay for the car, ship locally(within USA) to the foreign shipping location and finally ship to Nigeria. U can get clean and accidented vehicles. we can help u fix to make it run and drive in USA incase of accidented vehicle. The good thing is that, u will know how much the vehicle is purchased cos we will give u access to witness the live bid and after winning we give u sale receipt from the auction house. Atlast all we ask is a little commission cos we will arrange all these for u.
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by zaiszee: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2007
hi
am interested. i hope its real.pls send your contact number and other details
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by ogadem: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2007
real cos is going to be an open transaction and nothing to fear. u can get me on 08034255666 or 08023715692 when u call we will get to know each other and explain further
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by agba1: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ogadem
ogadem:

real because is going to be an open transaction and nothing to fear. u can get me on 08034255666 or 08023715692 when u call we will get to know each other and explain further
Can you pls post the company's website? This shall help in no small way.
Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by ogadem: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2007
u can check on copart auto auction
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by kingzy(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2007
Is that the name of the website?
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by ogadem: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2007
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by babasin(m): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2007
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car

go and steal one!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by thegame(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2007
You got that right bro. Or buy from a thief grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by platinumnk(f): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
cars in 9ja are 2x the prices in the US lipsrsealed
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by MrKelly: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2009
platinumnk:

cars in 9ja are 2x the prices in the US lipsrsealed

. . .because shipment and clearing charges are not free.
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by BelloSKK: 1:06am On Jan 23, 2013
ogadem: Our company is registered with the major auction house in USA and that's the cheapest place to get vehicles in USA. All u need to do is to look at their inventory, pick a car of ur choice, place a bid or wait for live bid, when u win pay for the car, ship locally(within USA) to the foreign shipping location and finally ship to Nigeria. U can get clean and accidented vehicles. we can help u fix to make it run and drive in USA incase of accidented vehicle. The good thing is that, u will know how much the vehicle is purchased cos we will give u access to witness the live bid and after winning we give u sale receipt from the auction house. Atlast all we ask is a little commission cos we will arrange all these for u.
Sir, please, is www.salvageworld.net realistic and reliable as a source for importing salvaged vehicles?
Please, would you recommend some reliable vehicle dealers/ suppliers in USA or Canada, or Europe?
Thanks!
Re: Cheapest Way To Own A Car by wonie160: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2013
I WANT TO BUY A 2005 TOYOTA SUV FROM USA.CAN SOMEONE ADVICE ME ON WHAT IT WILL COST ME TO SHIP AND CLEAR IN NIGERIA.PLEASE THE LOWERST COST I MUST SPEND TO HAVE MY CAR INGERIA WILL APPRECIATED.I HAVE SOMEONE TO BUY IT IN USA.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Good Way To Buy Cars From Europe / Toyota Sienna Xle Limited 2005, Luxuriously Loaded With Premium Value For Money. / SOLD...SOLD. Glory be to God....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.