Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page (90811 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by nobone(f): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:

I'm sure he is fine wherever he is.

Convey my warmest regards to him whenever you have the opportunity.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Ishilove: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2021
nobone:

Convey my warmest regards to him whenever you have the opportunity.
I definitely will and he will appreciate it.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by pocohantas(f): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Toks2008:

I knew this Perruzzi story IF IT'S TRUE will definitely turn Chioma to a baby mama but not to worry, whist it is frowned at in the Eastern part of Naija, Yoruba guys don't discriminate... We are cool marrying a single mum...

Why will they discriminate? That will be like discriminating against their mothers, aunties and sisters. I admire them for their non-hypocritical stand. smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by izzou(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Why will they discriminate? That will be like discriminating against their mothers, aunties and and sisters. I admire them for their non-hypocritical stand. smiley

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Klass99:

Nice response too! I enjoyed reading it. I am curious about the the thread on Banky you mentioned, pls refer me to it.

I have since gotten used to the fact that your gender cheats even seemingly responsible ones like AG & BW, but do you agree that there is still a world of difference between those artists I listed under likes and dislikes? The difference is clear.

Banky & AG will not publicly humiliate their women the way David does no matter their indiscretions. Nor will they carry on like agbaya miscreants with regard to their relationships.

I like everything you said about Simi & Adesuwa having something going on for them before they met their spouses. I have been trying to preach that message (of embracing a life for yourself and honest work for a living) before diving into marriage/motherhood when such topics come up, but fools say na feminist talk and we are dissing the marriage institution for career. I dey taya for their mumu talk I swear grin.

Bros, where's that thread?

Banky eye witness to cheating

https://www.nairaland.com/6479272/banky-w-celebrates-40th-birthday/2#100258124
https://www.nairaland.com/6479272/banky-w-celebrates-40th-birthday/2#100259726

AG reportedly cheated according to the media, you can find links every where if you search Google.

https://www.nairaland.com/6470751/adekunle-gold-allegedly-cheating-simi

Ofcourse those seem like rumors but I can bet my last penny that they were true, according to you they wouldn't ridicule their wives in the media, so they need to shut it down real quick.

just check it out, should go MIA on NL soon.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Why will they discriminate? That will be like discriminating against their mothers, aunties and sisters. I admire them for their non-hypocritical stand. smiley

I’m Yoruba, but this bullet daze me... cry grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Rushna27(f): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
Albertone:

Please be my baby mama. I will give you insurance join with assurance.
both ain't needed ooooo �����
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by pocohantas(f): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

I’m Yoruba, but this bullet daze me... cry grin

Lol. Hope that didn’t come off wrong, because I meant no harm. I love my Yoruba people.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by BigHULK: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
Sell all Your pant and Bra (including that Your faded ''future is female" shirt) , You still won't be able to afford one SAN.
How You wan take win case?
Even Your family no go gree come court. grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Toks2008(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
pocohantas:

So single motherhood is endemic to the Yorubas shey... Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by bluefilm: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
Temysteve:
I barely found sense in what you're defending, which one is return back to normal

That's exactly what happens when you read foolish things written by fools
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by pepperdemzombie: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
OyinO:

Best comment. Tuale!!!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by pepperdemzombie: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
owobokiri:

Ini Edo is not igbo!
Travel, una no go gree...
Na to move from Ogbomosho to Lagos be una travel..
If na achievement, una go claim am. Una no dey travel from Aba to Lagos?

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by pepperdemzombie: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
jaxxy:

U don’t know anything about chioma and Davido’s relationship or how it started so why u Dey shalaye up and down.

Are u perruzzi’s brother
Yes!
Are you Chioma's cousin?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by pepperdemzombie: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Cutie09:

Thank you for this

What goes around come around... oga pls dig out the thread i just want be nosey grin
One of them https://www.nairaland.com/5482952/chef-chi-chiomas-ex-boyfriend-shares
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by pepperdemzombie: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Jefferic(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
Madam this is story story, AKA voices from the market.

saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Ladyzip(f): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
love this two but devil strong sha
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Tjah: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson

Davido has daughters. May this he has done to Chioma and many more be upon his daughters in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.
what has he done and what were u expecting from the onset...im not surprised a bit
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Hope that didn’t come off wrong, because I meant no harm. I love my Yoruba people.

Don’t worry, It’s a hard and bitter pill but I’ll wrap it in Amala and swallow... tongue cry grin
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Albertone(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Rushna27:

both ain't needed ooooo �����
embarassed embarassed
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Cutie09(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

One of them https://www.nairaland.com/5482952/chef-chi-chiomas-ex-boyfriend-shares

Thank you bro it is well....nothing new under the sun. Life is too short good to be good and kind to people around us.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by nobone(f): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ishilove:

I definitely will and he will appreciate it.
Thanks love
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Ilekokonit: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
I said it and I will keep saying it, it shall come to pass that guys will no longer be interested in that confusion institution (marriage) again.
When u can get any girl pregnant and still hv your peace of mind intact.

In other words, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

Marriage is obsolete.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2021
Ilekokonit:

In other words, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

Marriage is obsolete.
That's it my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Sleekfingers: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson

Davido has daughters. May this he has done to Chioma and many more be upon his daughters in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.

shey chioma na blind person, to know say davido na player? She deserves wetin she get.....she should move on and take care of her son,,,,,,,,...
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by EbenezerTriumph: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
grin grin grin grin

The bitch dropped out of school to wh0re around with a Playboy...and left being a baby mama, davido even tried settling the bitch by getting her a chef's contract but the wh0re's only source of income is her ass and pvssy. Igbo women and wh0rish nature, they'd fvck a dog for any price.
who is this one?
cc cursedtinubu Achalugonwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by CursedTinubu: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
who is this one?
cc cursedtinubu Achalugonwa
contract given

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.