Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page (90749 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by KingLion007(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
KingLion007:
Needful kor Needful Ni...that dude u see there will keep making babies and keep counting dollars..living life to the fullest.Chioma no see say Davido get babymamas but she insisted on riding his dick coz na superstar..abi guys don finish wea never even get kids for d babcock or dis lagos wea we dey...She got wt she wanted.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Cutie09(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Has Davido said no? or he's just tormenting the innocent girl.

I honestly dont know but this is the link to the story i was referring to in my previous reply

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-mike-natalie-critics-cameo-money/amp/
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by saphiere(f): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Cutie09:

I honestly dont know but this is the link to the story i was referring to in my previous reply

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-mike-natalie-critics-cameo-money/amp/

You said Mike said NO two hours to the wedding. I am asking has Davido said 'NO'?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Toks2008(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
RastaJack:

For all it is worth, I'd advise you to avoid a single mother whose baby daddy is alive.

You have a valid point there cos the interference can be so so crazy and frustrating especially if the guy still wants her. And it is even worse if it is a guy cos the lady in his life will practically frustrate the new lady with crazy unnecessary calls using the child as an excuse.

The best way to deal with this is to draw a line.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Toks2008(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
I am not angry over him sleeping around but the embarrassment he has cost Chioma. How many of these celebs you mentioned have promised to marry the ladies they sleep with and even go as far as meeting their parents for introduction?

What if the Peruzzi story is true...would you advise your brother to go ahead with such marriage to a deceptive lady who was pimped several times in the past and did not bother to tell David bout it.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by saphiere(f): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Toks2008:

What if the Peruzzi story is true...would you advise your brother to go ahead with such marriage to a deceptive lady who was pimped several times in the past and did not bother to tell David bout it.
What if it's not true?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Toks2008(m): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
What if it's not true?

Was that the question i asked? Would have been better you did not respond.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Cutie09(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
You said Mike said NO two hours to the wedding. I am asking has Davido said 'NO'?

Nobody know yet cuz no official message from Davido yet, but from his actions in public is like he has move on to another chick interested or him don eat efo riro ati eja kika (love medicine food) grin

Best thing Chioma can do is child support for their son best package she can get.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Gangstabae: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Good for her she will get a restaurant now and practice her trade not all that glitters are gold
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Klass99(f): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Jodaan(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson

Davido has daughters. May this he has done to Chioma and many more be upon his daughters in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.

God forbid, why will you pray such kind of prayer to innocent children, who knows nothing about what the father did? even using Jesus' name? do you know the evils your forebears committed? are you indirectly asking God to punish you because of your lineage atrocities? Guy respect yourself!!!
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by shugabasbn: 12:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Two spoilt kids making wave. Those days it's taboo to gift birth without marriage n those good days it's a thing of shame to be pregnanting ladies up n down your family will abandon you for the shame u bring to the family
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by merits(m): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:

Davido has daughters. May this he has done to Chioma and many more be upon his daughters in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Davido, I redraw peace from you wherever you are. You shall have no peace until you do the needful.
Wetin be your own aunty, couples are doing what they like most.how e take consern you?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Ghedo99(m): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Chaii
If them open dis one head u no go see brain inside.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:

See as you're making noise as if your words have any power. Empty threats is what they are

If they really did, instead of bettering your life, you're wishing evil for another person that did you no harm.

Black man/woman...
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by GIdiata(m): 12:40am On Apr 03, 2021
ityP:

You're a poor church rat. You will do nothing. It's even possible that guy deceiving you will end up not marrying you and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it; not even JUJU

U dey mind the keyboard warrior wey the form smart? grin
Sha the highest thing she can d, "is stab him". and like Mariam Sanda, she would be sentenced to death by hanging after spending 10 years in Kirikiri grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by cho25bc(f): 12:50am On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:

Are you chioma's defender?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Saig: 12:54am On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:

You went to an extreme. Those little girls are innocent.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by TheExclusive: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2021
what is so special about chioma. She should already be aware of Davido's lifestyle before agreeing to date him.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by nathpope(m): 1:21am On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.

Dis one wey u carry anoda person matta for head like unicorn. I tend to wonder wetin u stand to gain for their matta.
I nor even sure say chioma sabi u.

So why d vexation?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ebonyface2(m): 1:25am On Apr 03, 2021
Toks2008:

You have a valid point there cos the interference can be so so crazy and frustrating especially if the guy still wants her. And it is even worse if it is a guy cos the lady in his life will practically frustrate the new lady with crazy unnecessary calls using the child as an excuse.

The best way to deal with this is to draw a line.
Toks2008:

I believe in the Peruzzi story cos things has been worst off eversince, all they been doing is faking things. Kemi Olunloyo via Twitter predicted these eventual break up after d Peruzzi story affirmation.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by chaloskyx: 1:25am On Apr 03, 2021
Oga nothin would happen to him if naso prayer dey work all our politicians for don die with the amount of daily curses we send to them chioma is free and single so let her make her own future.
saphiere:

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Jimmy231: 1:38am On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:

Olopa ewo ni ti epe
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Basalt(m): 2:34am On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.

Drag him to court for exactly what?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by BadEnglish(m): 3:47am On Apr 03, 2021
Akuruoulo:

OGA U ARE A COMEDIAN

I'm a � clown
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Obason22(m): 4:06am On Apr 03, 2021
From private jet to private life, na OBO u want catch.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Frstem: 4:15am On Apr 03, 2021
Problem is, there are millions of girls waiting in line for him.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Fabdaniel(m): 4:52am On Apr 03, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://thenationonlineng.net/chioma-deletes-all-davidos-pictures/
OBO��baddest....i wish I can see davido and commend him for this....chop and clean mouth no time..they just dea form love, no love oh in the 21st century again..if u want to know woman very well just form broke for some months and see if they won't F**k ur close nigga.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by sokera: 5:01am On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:

who is this blackhead? Why taking Chioma issue too personal ? You are really in pain ..

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by alphaNomega: 5:55am On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.
you think only Davido will spend money on the court case? I wonder how you people think
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by marylandcakes: 6:26am On Apr 03, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

In jail for what?

Two consenting adults.

If he was selling water in the traffic would we have been having this conversation?

Let’s try and be real. This happens everyday all around the world. Why is this case different? When you date someone that everyone wants a piece of be ready for the heartbreak. He already has two baby mamas before she met him. What was she expecting? That she could change him? He is a serial cheater and he’s not going to change anytime soon .

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by marylandcakes: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2021
TheExclusive:
what is so special about chioma. She should already be aware of Davido's lifestyle before agreeing to date him.

Exactly!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy / I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.