Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (76881 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Bluntemperor: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
fasho01:
Finally, reno walks the talk. Well, this is a good move.. Enough of medical tourism by our leaders. They should fix our healthcare sector.. It's the least we deserve

Our Leaders should be denied the opportunity of running abroad for medical tourism while leaving Nigerians in penury. Many Governors,legislatures etc are claiming ( $) estacodes to the detriment of the poor Masses.
The White men are part of Nigeria problems in this regards,as they tend to look elsewhere.If they have done so to many of our Politicians and even the Traditional Rulers,things would have changed for better.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Nigerians in London are living a life that leaders like buhari refused to give them.
What is buhari doing in London?
Buhari was president 2015, how was he the cause of their migration?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Obagoblog:

They say 'God forbid Bad thing' because of the bad situation of things in Nigeria, of which they don't have the power or position to correct the situation.

But, the President, who was elected to correct the situation, at least to an extent is also running to London for a mere medical check up.

Think bro. Think!!!
Buhari wasn't the cause of their migration, Nigerians had been running away from their home country even before buhari dreamed of becoming president

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by EmmyBiggy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nobody commands population like Nnamdi kanu. I give it to him
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Seniorwriter(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
bee101:
Ave always do read your comments most times on here U sounds intellect ; anyway Na true talk but it bitter in this part of the world

Thanks for your kind adjectives(words) about my mentions here on NL.
Howbeit I'm hoping and working in my lil space offline and online to be a better person and also show youths how they can proactively become financially buoyant in order not to be used as political pawns thereby giving them the realization of their inert but inbuilt capacity to achieve whatever goals they set.
EndSars was an eye opener to what the youths can positively achieve though was truncated by our clueless and wicked politicians / Leaders....how be it im certain come 2023 we the youths can achieve much pleasant success if we can be politically proactive as to choices of Aspirants with Capacity & Empathy to Lead with clear positive vision that'll pave way for better Nigeria and generations unborn.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
peculiar2233:

Keep crying the unfortunate soul
He's not unfortunate, stop being pained and hurtful over buhari matter
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Topmaike007(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
aremuforlife:
Reno is only pained that he lost totally. He was busy enjoying himself during the previous regime. He has never used his social media to condemn the fraud and corruption that took place under the pdp regime, but, he is condemning everything the present president is doing.
if it is you, will you be happy that someone collected your means of survival? You don't know that APC collected his mainstream of income
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Latvin: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
nedekid:

Nigerians in the UK, pay their medical bills, on babas part aside it being morally wrong. The difference is that the Nigerian treasury pays for his transportation, housing, feeding, aids and finally his medical treatment/ bills in the UK.
Bro there is a huge difference.

I think we agree that he doesn't set a good example by going to the UK for a routine medical check.

However, PMB has paid his bills before coming into govt, often from his pension or other personal sources. He is the current President and he is entitled to being medically taken care of.

Point though is that wevoften point fingers but fail to see the ones pointing at us.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Dreyton36: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
aremuforlife:
Reno is only pained that he lost totally. He was busy enjoying himself during the previous regime. He has never used his social media to condemn the fraud and corruption that took place under the pdp regime, but, he is condemning everything the present president is doing.

Whether condemning or not , as long as it involves buhari then everyone is right
Buhari must quench and anybody wey think otherwise ogun kill the person

Lights. Up my kpoli in peace
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by 77star: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
GiftedGreat:
May God save this Country.

The moment people realise the person there is not Buhari...the better.

They have taken the "the Actor" there to go and renew his Face Plactic Surgery/Prosthetic Face.
Just so u know. UK is world power when it comes to HEALTH.

Have u not wondered why for over 2 years, the so called person in Aso Rock has not come out to give a LIVE Broadcast not a pre-recorded visual where the voice would have been edited before they air.

No LIVE Interviews, QnA, Talks, Public Addresses and many more.

The person doesn't connect with the masses unlike before. NEWS Crew cannot even randomly ask him a question at a Public Function without his spokenman "Garba" standing beside him and stopping the news crew.

No wondered Aisha Buhari said "I don't know the person in Aso Rock".

U said it all,
And case closed
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Realguyman1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Is reno omokri employed.

When Goodluck was in power, you will never see a northern trying to harrass Goodluck, infact southerners never did than.

But as soon as Buhari came to power, Every Southern abroad always find a way to harass him

What Reno is doing is a case of HARRASSMENT
Was Jonathan as dumb and useless like this current cow called Buhari? Why didn't the Southerners harass Yaradua like this when he was president? Or is Yaradua also a Southerner? Bros Buhari have not only succeeded in causing us hardship and pains in this country, but have also succeeded in taking us backward( not just backwardness only, but backwardness that is inredeemable). Bros if Nigeria was a country filled with sensible youths, Buhari wouldn't only be harass or insulted, but also booted out even before his 1st one year in office complete back them in 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Tonyx5(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
Stupidity taken too far..
Not everyone's gonna be a coward like you, bitch !
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by tempusfugit: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Rubbish, jobless people, most Nigerians abroad lacks of wisdom!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by LordOfTheGame: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Uncle Reno Omokri is a man and I support him. If I'm in London now, I would've supported him physically.
Buhari is a criminal jihadist and must be harassed by any means available because he has done so much evil to us.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by DD29: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bunch Of Idiots, Na Dem Go Taya
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Olasty(f): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=LordOfTheGame post=100425209]Uncle Reno Omokri is a man and I support him. If I'm in London now, I would've supported him physically.
Buhari is a criminal jihadist and must be harassed by any means available because he has done so much evil to us. [/qTuote]
T

The most useless president in the world nothing good comes out of his evil administration every seconds he runs to the UK for medical check up his got no shame at all the northern people of Nigeria got no shame including the cluess one that occupy Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by BigBashiru: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
quickly:

See all this fish brain ppl, it’s not about north/ south, Christian/Muslim

The question is why is a President with all the resources to improve conditions going to another country for medical check up.

He is going to be paying UK he is not a British citizen.

If he upgrades just one hospital in Abuja will that not benefit more citizens

But the greed and corruption is y Nigeria is we’re it is today.

In UK the government tirelessly makes sure each hospital is functioning at the highest capacity, it’s a deliberate and intentional

Let me tell you the problem with Nigerian Healthcare system..... it has nought to do with Buhari or Governors... it has to do with the Nigerians working at the hospital; for example:

1. Oxygen in oxygen machine is supposed to be filled once a week... the nurse in charge leaves it and chats with colleagues most of the week. Instead if the doctor/boss to fire her for negligence, he considers they are from the same town and let's her stay.

2. Doctors recommend operations to patients even when they don't need operations so they can make more money....

3. Accident victims are brought to Emergency Unit. Emergency Unit workers show no sense of urgency whatsoever to save a life. The same ppl in uk don't get paid a lot yet they still show sense of urgency in emergency situations. When the emergency patient dies they either burst out laughing or say: "it's not my father's hospital I cannot come and kill myself"

So the state of the health system is due to the Nigerians working there. They are unserious. That's why ppl prefer foreign doctors, foreign hospitals etc.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by zombieHUNTER: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
aremuforlife:

What is the present administration doing better?...

Arming bandits and herdsmen?..

You must be a Yoruba Muslim
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by GROWTHSET(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
aremuforlife:
I think he needs a Psychiatrist Doctor to certify that Reno is of sound mind.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Kirkman: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Olasty:
The most useless president in the the man is a punishment well deserved to the APC apologists

And he wants to make insecurity a part of Nigeria's past; it's now his dementia infested brain is working cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by freeborn02: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
aremuforlife:

Look around you and lie to yourself that Nigeria is better under buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Chicastle: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is called a free cinema in London.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Eteka1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
monfizzy:
I’m on ground live and direct at Abuja house. The Daura President must be sent back to the Zoo to use the same dilapidated healthcare he refused to fix. #BuhariMustGo

Pictures coming...
You are an idiotic animal oyibo toilet washer.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Soulsymbol99: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Poor turnout. They can do better naa
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by ussv: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wey the rest protesters ?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Henri8: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Is reno omokri employed.

When Goodluck was in power, you will never see a northern trying to harrass Goodluck, infact southerners never did than.

But as soon as Buhari came to power, Every Southern abroad always find a way to harass him

What Reno is doing is a case of HARRASSMENT
Maybe you were not in Nigeria when Gej was so abused and dragged by every goddamn northerner and South westerner in this country or you were probably born last week.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Ubdavis(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
I haven't heard Omokri saying anything bad about the past administration. That is a clear indication that he is very stupid man. I don't support Bubu in case u may ask.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by BigYash: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
McSquishi:

Why are you responding telling me he is the president when that was the first sentence I wrote? Did you read at all?
I had to make it clear to you why [b] Nigerians who left their country, are telling a Nigerian (their president ) to go back to the country he has messed up more than Jonathan he called incompetent ever did..
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Rickylambert: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=BigBashiru post=100425721]

Let me tell you the problem with Nigerian Healthcare system..... it has nought to do with Buhari or Governors... it has to do with the Nigerians working at the hospital; for example:

1. Oxygen in oxygen machine is supposed to be filled once a week... the nurse in charge leaves it and chats with colleagues most of the week. Instead if the doctor/boss to fire her for negligence, he considers they are from the same town and let's her stay.

2. Doctors recommend operations to patients even when they don't need operations so they can make more money....

3. Accident victims are brought to Emergency Unit. Emergency Unit workers show no sense of urgency whatsoever to save a life. The same ppl in uk don't get paid a lot yet they still show sense of urgency in emergency situations. When the emergency patient dies they either burst out laughing or say: "it's not my father's hospital I cannot come and kill myself"

So the state of the health system is due to the Nigerians working there. They are unserious. That's why ppl prefer foreign doctors, foreign hospitals etc. [/quote ]
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Occurstaem(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
I love this. During his campaign he said he would receive treatment in Nigeria and end medical tourism if elected.
Now he is the one going on medical tourism. PMB failed in his promises
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Rickylambert: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
wahala
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Just two minutes order from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra; to pull that gate down and bring out that fulani impostor and others terrorist cabals now now now.....

If not that Nigerian youths are cowards, they would have blocked the pilots of that impostor from lifting that private jet to London. God will punish Britain terrorists government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Boko Haram Joins ISIS / Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.