Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Lil Nas X 'call Me By Your Name Video' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Nas X 'call Me By Your Name Video' (275 Views)

Rema Meets Lil Nas X (Photo) / Speed Darlington Cries Out As Instagram Verified Fake Page Uses His Name -video / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Nas X 'call Me By Your Name Video' by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
I recently watched Lil Nas X video and I saw a lot of descriptive signs like the Satan shoes with Illuminati inscriptions all over it.
The video background all depicted satanic influence.
Does it means he belongs to the Illuminati?because it shows he does and that is probably no way my business just that am concerned about those Christians who download it and even rate it even went further to follow the singer.
A lot is happening, a lot of things beyond our imagination is erupting from the blues and the Christians are basically doing nothing about it.
Illuminati are now in control of the world,they controls the entertainment industry, finance industry and even the fashion industry, its very absurd to even say that they control majority of so called churches.
So will we sit and watch the world transit into the devil payn?
We can go out and turn the world upside down like the apostles did, we can be ignited and draw souls back to their creator.
Lil Nas X,devil has no free gift for anyone,selling your soul to the devil is the worst mistake anyone would make.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

List Of Veteran Female Celebs / "Don't Patronize Brands In The Name Of Elites Except It Is Endorsed By Me- Erica / Fuji Mystros In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.