Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) (18375 Views)

Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
continue kissing the ass of northerners grin grin. for lagos you be king, at the north you are a commoner. A learned man kissing the ass of illiterates cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by ityP(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Power stays in the North. We have already decided that zoning is dead. The south has rejected ranching, so we have rejected zoning. 2023 the south's eyes will clear.

Fulanis for life shocked
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Duplexxx: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
This old man again
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Felabrity: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
H
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by freeborn02: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
uptimum123:
It's either you are for Tinubu or against... A man with great charisma... you will surely love him

Yeah. It's either you are for the Fulani slave or you are for freedom. I guess you choose to be for the Fulani slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by ityP(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bouz:
continue kissing the ass of northerners grin grin. for lagos you be king, at the north you are a commoner. A learned man kissing the ass of illiterates cry.

Na desperation dey cause am bros. If he become president, at least, e no lick North yansh in vain. We're praying for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by GeneralPula: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Felabrity:
Power hungry bst

Like the Lagos he controls is not enough for him

I read Tinubu is the second richest politician in Nigeria

Kindly tell us who is the 1st, 3rd,4th & 5th..?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by gambia(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
post=100424738:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!

Dem no like Tinubu, Dem no like Tinubu, but a single day will never pass without you seeing them coming to Lagos State with polythene bags from their villages all across the nation.
Awon werey 100%.

Some people have been in pains, tears, sorrow since the past 5 days..... all just because it is Jagaban's birthday. tongue
[/s]
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by sreamsense: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Inviting all these diginitories just because of book! Is this magic book? Author and planners get motive beyond book launching, this is purely fund raising at its peak. After launching their own book, they should please allow me to launch my own book too in the presence of these diginitories before event finishes, my own ushers will wear white and green with books, POS and baskets to collect my own gifts and pledges for me
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Tradingsig033: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Felabrity: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

Kindly tell us who is the 1st, 3rd,4th & 5th..?
Google is your friend
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Heffalump(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ahmed0336:

The Next President of FRN.

% percenters won't like this grin

You meant Oduduwa Republic?
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by ityP(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This is why the south doesn't understand how to play politics, we don't vote by party. We vote based on how power moves. If faced with two options which should we choose:

1. The North Voting for a southerner under APC?
or
2. The North Voting for a Northerner under PDP?

If you can reason, you will see that zoning is dead, and 2023 is coming faster than you even know. Let the south, or even SW vote for their candidate, and leave us to vote for our son and we will see who laughs last.

Las las, e dey Igbo hands grin... Cause Malo man must vote him brother cheesy
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by blackmanking: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Is last month and this month meant for 5%ter mourning, you kill them oooo

poor man
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by ityP(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
I can swear with my life that TINUBU would not even aspire to run for presidency. If you know TINUBU well, you'd know he is a great tactician. He will outsmart all of you grin
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by OgwuEgo: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
I dislike you.
post=100424725:
Our Beautiful Darling Mummy featuring Jagaban.

Gbedu wey go finally burst the brains of children of hate, frustrations and perdition patapata. grin cheesy wink

Una never see chomtin, enemies of the state.

The ONE and ONLY Jagaban of the World.

The King maker himself. , eyan STARBOY of Life!

Meanwhile,
Our handsome darling Daddy, Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are missing you so much already Papi, please come back home soon sir.
We have never missed you so much as this.
Most of us can't even eat in your absence father of the nation.
Oh no, we are so emotional typing this sad
Come back home soon please.
Whoever says you will not come back home, you will never meet each and everyone one of them on your return Insha Allah.

We Rise!
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by topsy23: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Judolisco:
I fear I think say na she write am... I for say maybe na book she dey write for dubai since

Lolzxz you too knw say she no dey this country for the past one year... A whole president's wife

We are waiting for 2023 now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
HonNL:

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/02/tinubu-chair-nigerian-first-lady-aisha-buhari%E2%80%99s-book-launch]SOURCE [/url]

The First Lady has remained true to her conscience of appreciation to those who toiled day and night to help her husband get the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by ec0malchemist(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
lol, wetin cattle rearer wife know say she wan write about ?

Inside life.
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by tuna85: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Baawaa:
Jagbajagba of Africa himself

Next President of unknown republic
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
You and the book and the chair, thunder faya una together!

You criminal bastards won't know peace in the end of una lives. angry

Ogun kill all of una dia.
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by tit(f): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
President-in-waiting Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by jaxxy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ahmed0336:

The Next President of FRN.

% percenters won't like this grin

Tinubu hasn’t said he’s running for any political post/office yet. When he says so he will get his reply. Why are u guy rushing urselves na.

The best and fair thing tinubu can do is give Apc an Igbo President. By that alone he will be remembered as a father of democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by BelovedofLord: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Animal farm!
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Map1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
So 50million soildier has finally turned to errands boy under the watch of fulanis, what a useless man
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by LordOfTheGame: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
This greedy buhari's asslicker dont want to take a break, now he's licking Aisha's fat ass.
It will shock him and his zombies.
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by pickatyou1: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
I pity tinubu if he trust's this fulani congress.
They will fail and betray him
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Toosure70: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
5% are in trouble.
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Printerscanner: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
If Tinubu contest, I will vote for him. Not because he is a good man, but because he seems better than other fools. But I know that one day, very very soon, Ogun, Sango, Aiyelala and Esu Odara will kill all those who have a hand in Nigeria's current pitiful bad state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos / El-rufai Returns To Nigeria From His Trip To Netherlands (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.