Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) (18377 Views)

Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Duru009(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria....

Even Aisha knows about it ...

Honestly, I don't see any STRONG rival against him for NOW....
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by amakadlite(f): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Lazy youths indeed. look how they will que behind old uncivilised political rugue and sell of their future.
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
ictjobber:
To make a black man loyal to you all you need to is give – or promise – him peanuts... Even with the peanuts you gats still dey careful because the average black man is for sale.. So if someone richer comes around, he gon sell you out.

#HARSHREALITY
False.
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Jimasun: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Firefox01:
Kindly explain why he should do that. I want to learn from you.
You dey mind that mumu?
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by plaindealer: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
ityP:
I can swear with my life that TINUBU would not even aspire to run for presidency. If you know TINUBU well, you'd know he is a great tactician. He will outsmart all of you grin

Tinubu is not a king and never desired to be a king, he's a kingmaker and the real king @2023 is flying under the reader with Tinubu as his shield and armor.

Asiwaju political strategy 101.
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
God bless me

God bless Tinubu

God bless the rich

I don't know why I like Tinubu.
Although I have this strong feeling that he's the only person who can tell the northerners to go to hell, after he would have won his presidency. He's a fox.
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by ofiko123(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nice one...kudos to Tinubu and Aisha buhari..
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
tuna85:

Next President of unknown republic

Is only Biafra that's unknown on the world map, deal with it.
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Katuul: 6:17am On Apr 03, 2021
TINUBU IS ANOTHER BUHARI IN THE MAKING, THE WORSE KIND FOR THAT MATTER

I WOULD RATHER ENDORSE BUHARI'S 3RD TERM THAN VOTE FOR SOMEONE

WHO HAS NOTHING BUT TO EMPLOY 50 MILLION OR 50 THOUSAND NIGERIAN YOUTHS

INTO MILITARY AND FEED THEM CASSAVA AND CORN
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Katuul: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
God bless me

God bless Tinubu

God bless the rich

I don't know why I like Tinubu.
Although I have this strong feeling that he's the only person who can tell the northerners to go to hell, after he would have won his presidency. He's a fox.

DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF OTILE?

THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE

TINUBU IS A MOR'FUR WITH EMPTY BRAIN, WE CAN'T REPEAT THE PAST MISTAKE
Re: Tinubu To Chair Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch (Aisha Buhari Being Different) by Okoroawusa: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
The JAGABAN!!

I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi / Edo 2020: APC, PDP Crisis Gets Messier / Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral