Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) (36589 Views)

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by Oshokalo: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
ec0malchemist:
Remax 50,000mah Powerbank !!!

supports simultaneous charging of 16 devices and can charge laptops with type c output

Call or Whatsapp - 0..8...1..1..9..7..5..6..1..4...4

Location - Lagos

Nationwide delivery available

Escrow allowed

40,000mah - 20,000
50,000mah - 22,000

26,800mah - 16,000
this one na transformer oh
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Cakhama:

But are you not the same people who will threaten her with Shiloh and menopause when she decides to take her time to look for her true soul mate, or at least someone she shares a deep connection with?

Will she not be encouraged to pick any man that comes her way even when they share zero emotional connection so that she can escape the dreaded menopause?

How is your response related to what I said FYI most ladies that end up in Shiloh were busy playing hard to get or don't like to stay with a guy during their prime....or Do you think if Annie was doing any of that she would have won Innocent's Love?

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a gift of superpower!!!

Next Time read carefully to get the message rather than quote to show your ignorance on a public space!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
2 Baba, you be Benue man... No dull us. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:

How is your response related to what I said FYI most ladies that end up in Shiloh were busy playing hard to get or don't like to stay with a guy during their prime....or Do you think if Annie was doing any of that she would have won Innocent's Love?

You mentioned something to the effect that ladies should be on the lookout for their soulmates. That takes a lot of time, time which every nosy citizen will keep reminding her is no longer on her side.....Hence my comment. Secondly, most girls don't play hard to get. They're just not interested. Zero emotional connection from her end is not playing hard to get.

About Tuface, he had other baby mamas who also put their time and energy into their respective relationships with him but he still did not pick either of them. I'm sure each of them thought that Tuface was their soulmate and tried to make things work with him but they were not picked. Annie was.

(Not that a father of 27, with 33 baby mamas and a potential STD factory would be a catch but that's beside the point).

Seniorwriter:

[s]Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a gift of superpower!!!

Next Time read carefully to get the message rather than quote to show your ignorance on a public space!!!

@Seniorwriter[/s]

Unnecessary.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Myer:

Lol classic line.
I'm almost so sure of 2face's intentions.
Interestingly Flex by 2face is playing where I am right now.
And we know what that means. Flex, Time to have sex cheesy

"Take you mercilessly, cuz I wanna be sure that you always respect me girl"
- 2face

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by RPG2020(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Rat not dey old where dried catfish dey ���� be warned
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by Gangstabae: 12:12am On Apr 03, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by femi4: 1:22am On Apr 03, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Enter the place make we see if you no go carry belle too
See, young man, be careful and think it twice
Before you choose to use, before you choose to use, to use your device
Just like rain drops falling from my eyes
Just like tear drops falling from the sky
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by Bobotic(m): 3:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Wow....Now i remember when i was a soldier grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2021
Cakhama:

You mentioned something to the effect that ladies should be on the lookout for their soulmates. That takes a lot of time, time which every nosy citizen will keep reminding her is no longer on her side.....Hence my comment. Secondly, most girls don't play hard to get. They're just not interested. Zero emotional connection from her end is not playing hard to get.

About Tuface, he had other baby mamas who also put their time and energy into their respective relationships with him but he still did not pick either of them. I'm sure each of them thought that Tuface was their soulmate and tried to make things work with him but they were not picked. Annie was.

(Not that a father of 27, with 33 baby mamas and a potential STD factory would be a catch but that's beside the point).

Unnecessary.

You just showed how much you lack basic reading & comprehension ability!
So ill requote.

Deep Quote:
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower!

@Seniorwriter
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Seniorwriter:

You just showed how much you lack basic reading & comprehension ability!
So ill requote.

Deep Quote:
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower!

@Seniorwriter

Have a pleasant day.
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2021
Cakhama:

Have a pleasant day.

Well...
BTW it doesn't take so long a Time for a lady to know if a guy is a soulmate but the challenge ladies face is that they are more attracted to ephemerals.

@Seniorwriter
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2021
Cakhama:

Have a pleasant day.

Thanks
BTW it doesn't take so long for a lady to know a soul mate or someone truly interested but ephemeral things will always becloud their judgement or sense of reasoning.
More so just because in their blossom period they get so much admirers they forget it's just for a time frame and once age starts to increase they'll loose that beauty with time...
'Nough said most times when you ask a lady what kind of man she desires what you'll get as their desired characteristics are Handsome, Rich, Tall e.t.c leaving lasting Characteristics like A man with FOCUS, EMPATHY, LOVING, AMBITIOUS e.t.c
Many Ladies nowadays in their primetime are beclouded with frivolities and clout chasing reason they hardly make the right choices or fall into place as to getting it right in relationship matters.

@Seniorwriter
Re: BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) by ec0malchemist(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2021
Oshokalo:
this one na transformer oh

Absolutely correct, brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Kim Kardashian's Fake Bottom - Please Stop Vouching For It / Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.