Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts (37427 Views)

Mrs. Tinubu Welcomes First Baby Of 2024, Advocates For Child Welfare / #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! / Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by winterfell007(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2021
What's the program all about?
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Superpower(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2021
seunmsg:
I still don’t see the sense in this competition. Anyway, congratulations to the winner.
What's hard to understand.Cusson a brand that produces products for babies organises a competition for babies.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by powerhouse3(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2021
,.... The baby got a sweet name....Essienawan..
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by IvarDboneless: 6:59am On Apr 03, 2021
This competition na rubbish jor..last seasons my daughter contested for it but the competition no be here you go see person way look rich for social media but the way Dem dey Garner the vote dey surprise me the desperation no be here. If I tell you how much dey spent just to get that 2million no be joke ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by oriewanbe: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2021
EmekusTHEgreat:

whispers Igbo kwenu
And the Baby mamas say "heee"!.
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Mandela27: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2021
They beginning to feminize everything gradually and am not impressed
why not a male child?

1 Like

Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Mancrossfire: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Congratulations little naomi!
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Lukebryan2sure: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2021
seunmsg:
I still don’t see the sense in this competition. Anyway, congratulations to the winner.

It's a competition for babies , most of Their products are for babies, and in another way they are promoting and creating awareness for their brands
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Duplexxx: 7:46am On Apr 03, 2021
Congrat from me
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Lol. People are fond of voting for the pictures' backgrounds, not for baby. I saw edition where the baby picture was shot inside the jet, the picture's votes were more than the other pictures' votes combined together. It doesn't matter if the baby ugly
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2021
Congratulations to the fellow akwaibom sister, she is so pretty like us..more wins sweety

My online store is now launched. Link is on my signature..check it out

1 Like

Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Bewiseedet:
A baby from Cross river congrat
Na Akwa-ibom joor

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Nmezor(f): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2021
Congratz Baby Naomi

1 Like

Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by elisho: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2021
at this age you have started making money for your parents may you never lack and may all your days be bless congratulation little one

1 Like

Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by wirinet(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2021
ARANGEE! like everything else in Nigeria, including big brother naija. Imagine the baby that won was one sitting behind a C bechstein piano that cost over $200,000. It shows the baby is from very wealthy family.

Poor man pikin wey actually need the money no fit win.
I doubt the baby would even use cussons products.
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2021
LoydJ:
Dear God,thank you for the gift of life, Forgive all our sins nd guide our ways,we earnestly need you more because the world is quite toxic than ever,bring peace to our confusion,Joy to our sadness nd Hope to our hearts, Grant us our daily bread today and comfort the mourning nd Make today blessed. Amen.

Amen!
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2021
oriewanbe:

And the Baby mamas say "heee"!.

Lols.. But the mom is probably not baby-mama, the baby would have an igbo name if she wasn't with her dad
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by KingOKON: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2021
wirinet:
ARANGEE! like everything else in Nigeria, including big brother naija. Imagine the baby that won was one sitting behind a C bechstein piano that cost over $200,000. It shows the baby is from very wealthy family.

Poor man pikin wey actually need the money no fit win.
I doubt the baby would even use cussons products.

Concept, just be creative
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Fanuchi007: 10:48am On Apr 03, 2021
EFFICK / Igbo... Mad oh!!
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Oshokalo: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
this pikin don become millionaire from birth when are yet to gather 100k
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Sirjosephson: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Congratulations pretty one. Keep soaring
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by duality(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Congratulations.

What's the winning criteria
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Famousdex1: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Oh
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by Bewiseedet(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

Na Akwa-ibom joor
NA CALABAR or we no go gree
Re: Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2021
Bewiseedet:
grin
Bewiseedet:

lols

anyway it's either she is from Cross river or Akwa-ibom

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.