Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood (8681 Views)

Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by dumbass62: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
ok
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Shellsploit: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Is Nsukka in Anambra state.

Ipob miscreants and fake news.

His sister lives on enugu
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by genghisqan: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
ToriTori247:
.....Assures Of Adequate Security, Calls For Calm

" David Ani and his co-travelers are hereby advised to be more factual and reticent in their public posts and comments as they are capable of causing panic and serious security problems, not only in Nsukka, but in Enugu as well."
Effects of gross unemployment..
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by clockwisereport: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Shellsploit:
Wetin person go believe again ...
Someone from anambra called me this afternoon and he still confirmed the situation on nzukka.

It is well.

I am in Nsukka. Which part of Nsukka did it happen?

1 Like

Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Okoroawusa: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
What will now happen to IPOB people that were happy that people were killed in Nsukka yesterday? What will happen to their happiness?
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by clockwisereport: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
Homeboiy:
Make una no worry

I de go Nsukka tomorrow
So I go confirm myself

Nwannem nwoke gbachi nd' as'r nkiti. Anyi na-anu nya bu ihe ke unu bu nd' bu ne ofufu

1 Like

Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by clockwisereport: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
1TripleC:
Nsukka is my home,am here live and direct running my Msc in the den ...it's as peaceful as still water....Sahara reporter started this falsehood....

God bless you. I am also in Nsukka and I just read dey read the news like everybody. None of the people around me confirmed the story. Everybody just dey read am online

1 Like

Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by IgboWarlord(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
So what actually happened there, because I stopped listening to politicians long ago, talkless of believing them.

Is ur coochie really salty?
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Exjoker(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Shellsploit:
Someone from anambra called me this afternoon and he still confirmed the situation on nzukka.

It is well.
Lol Na person from anambra state the call you tell you wetin happen for Nsuka, enugu state
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Duplexxx: 1:11am On Apr 03, 2021
OK O
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Litmus: 1:18am On Apr 03, 2021
Shellsploit:

His sister lives on enugu

Very unhealthy, best supplement it with fruits and veg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Homeboiy: 3:46am On Apr 03, 2021
clockwisereport:

Nwannem nwoke gbachi nd' as'r nkiti. Anyi na-anu nya bu ihe ke unu bu nd' bu ne ofufu

Od’ Oyi nwanne

Oga bu mu lata
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by 1TripleC: 5:27am On Apr 03, 2021
MUST YOU SPILL TRASH ....LEARN TO ENGULF
quote author=Juliusmalema post=100433338]The local government shouldn't blame only Ani David but Tens of Ipob miscreants carrying such news up and down on nairaland without verifying.

I am quite sure they might have copied it from their online biafra page ( The world headquarter of all forms of fake news)

Or from their supreme leader on Twitter who talks before he thinks
[/quote]
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Zaggafrank: 6:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Shellsploit:

It is well.
Is it someone from Anambra that should confirm what is happening in nsukka or someone in nsukka?
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by clockwisereport: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Homeboiy:

Od’ Oyi nwanne
Oga bu mu lata
ok
okporo uzo ruben' unu ishi

1 Like

Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Kebbiprince: 7:05am On Apr 03, 2021
Homeboiy:
Make una no worry

I de go Nsukka tomorrow
So I go confirm myself
I don't think is precisely Nsukka LGA, I think one the LGAs they erroneously label Nsukka, isi uzo or so
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by REALretep(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
chairman issuing press release from hotel in Enugu town
Uzo uwani is boiling till now,
That’s how they deny lekki massacre
Chairman that never visit his office since 2 years is issuing press

Don't mind the chairman shaa...he should simply have stated that though his LGA wasn't affected, neighbouring villages were affected.
I have since confirmed from friends living there that there has been gun battle and unrest though Nsukka town precisely wasn't affected
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Paul8344(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Nsukka is very cool and calm.
When I saw the news I wondered the Nsukka they were talking about.
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by pointblank247(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
So what actually happened there, because I stopped listening to politicians long ago, talkless of believing them.
hmmmmm Agnes, this your name get as e be ooooooo. Just incase you are not just joking
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Homeboiy: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2021
clockwisereport:

ok

okporo uzo ruben' unu ishi

Iseee
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by SuperDann1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
From the information reaching me, the incident happened in Uzo Uwani LGA. So the chairman is right by passing a press release that nothing is happening in Nsukka. This is because Nsukka LGA and Uzo Uwani LGA are two different local governments.
Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Ezini(f): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Please, igbos should not be disclosing happenings on social media, it would only warrant the State sponsored terrorists on Uniform to come and start harassing innocent indigens and tag them ESN.

Action speaks louder than voice, and I'm glad that ESN actions Echoes loud.

The earlier the Fulanis understand why The great Britain couldn't Colonize Japan, they would understand how It would be impossible for them to Colonize the South-east With their archaic Islamic fanaticism.

They should rather divide this country, and Islamize the north with their Sharia Terrorism,
I mean Sharia law.. Then kill their selves every day and night. We in the south would never meddle in their affairs again.

But if they think they can conquer the East, then let them be ready for another bloody war.

The East is not for Fulanis, they should get that into their cow dung brains!

I can't agree less on this, NDI IGBO STOP REVEALING WHATEVER PROGRESS MADE ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLEASEEE,

1 Like

Re: No Incident Of Gun Battle - Nsukka Council Boss Warns Against Falsehood by Ezini(f): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
SuperDann1:
From the information reaching me, the incident happened in Uzo Uwani LGA. So the chairman is right by passing a press release that nothing is happening in Nsukka. This is because Nsukka LGA and Uzo Uwani LGA are two different local governments.

so it did happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Most Notorious Criminals Nigerians Can Never Forget(pictures) / Police Arrest Three Cattle Rustlers In Adamawa, Recover Guns, Cows / Child Trafficking In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.