Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,954,000 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police (60659 Views)

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by raphy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nigerian police collect bribe an still look skinny while this uk police don't do bribe and look fat see the difference
#Harassbuharioutoflondon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by michoim(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Reno Omokri was part of the government that was democratically defeated by this present administration in 2015. So one can understand where his frustration lies...

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Zetty177x: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
It was successful. We thank God. The old man should come back to Nigeria within some days

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Oju4190: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
I regret voting for Bihari.....
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Atk1nson(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

What are you quoting me for grin

- that you are alternate ac?

- that you are wicked?

- or d wicked deserve no peace?

2 Likes

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by isaythetruth(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
that is the difference between UK police and the zoo police.

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by ityP(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Yes oh!!! .... He avoids this kind of threads, this is proof to show that he knows exactly what's going on but he just pretends since he's defending his paycheck.

The truth. I don't take him and his minions seriously nowadays. Everybody dey protect where him dey chop

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Angelacruz: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
vibe Reno...

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Angelacruz: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pele10:
Instead of them to send police abroad to gain trainng and learn better policing.they prefer to sponsor thier so-called repented boko haram abroad for skill aquisition.this countary has faild as a nation.
it has..
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Awoleesu(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
smallsmall:

"Aaanty-Agba", there is a difference between "His" and "Is" now!
Person go think say you nor even go school at all. grin grin
Please, go and resit your First School living Cert exam.

And stop calling the Mods, after you have abused others and they give it back to you.
Do me, I Do you, Mod nordey vex kiss

"Boda kekere" First School Leaving Certificate ni won pe e, kii se "Living"!

But sha, that babe was irritating...
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
SweetVibe:
You will never see that dead meat seller a.k.a on this thread. That guy just dull…

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Grace001: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
SweetVibe:
You will never see that dead meat seller a.k.a on this thread. That guy just dull…

You’re right he is very selective of thread he comment...

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by odogwunaija(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
If not for covid19 and the lockdown in UK, the crowd would have been very massive, believe you me

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by observanc1: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
pquaver:

I see you don't get the point. UCH ibadan was when the white ran the university and the little working system you saw some years after independence was still the work of the white man. Just like their railway lines still exist. So you calling buhari as a single entity is a folly. You should be talking about every leader since 1960.. As I always tell people today is a result of your yesterday..
but you guys are singling out jonathan that served for 6 yesrs as the sole person responsible for all nigeria's problems since the unhealthy algamation.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Oshokalo: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If it was in Nigeria, Reno would have been “sowored” by now
sane clime
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by observanc1: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
abbey621:

Yes but there's a clear difference between peaceful protest and harrassment/obstruction.
who did he harrass? Who did he block?
Your invective yeye govt called llondon police on him. They went there, called him out, interviewed him and let him go. To continue his peaceful protest.
Are u saying that an English Policeman doesnt understand the meaning of harrassment and blockage? As in seriously? U want the british police to shoot and kill peaceful demostrators?
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Oshokalo: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
them suppose enter there unmask this buhari pull him sokoto
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by observanc1: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
abbey621:

Yes but there's a clear difference between peaceful protest and harrassment/obstruction.
you sabi the meanings pass london commissioner of police abi. Welldone prof
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by semyman: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
PDP is still bitter over the 2015 loss to APC
Reno is just estimating how much he should have been worth by now
Take heart, we know the real reason for this your frustration

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by abbey621(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
observanc1:
who did he harrass? Who did he block?
Your invective yeye govt called llondon police on him. They went there, called him out, interviewed him and let him go. To continue his peaceful protest.
Are u saying that an English Policeman doesnt understand the meaning of harrassment and blockage? As in seriously? U want the british police to shoot and kill peaceful demostrators?

Calm down, I know you've never traveled out of 9ja but at least learn how things are done. Honestly you're going too deep, in simple English, anyone is afforded the protection of the police when harrassed. In America, people call police on anyone harrassing them either verbally or physically or if they feel their life is in danger. How you feel about Buhari does not matter, what matters is that everyone has the right to go about their day peacefully without being harrassed! Police came out there probably gave him a warning, if things escalate trust me they'll call the cops on him again and have him removed......This is not about how you feel but how it works, you have the right to peacefully protest but when you start using the hashtag #HARRASSBUHARIOUTOFLONDON, the people you encourage might take things beyond peacefully protesting and cause havoc, the rest of the rubbish you wrote I'm not going to dignify with a response.....Peace!
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by femijay8271(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
One thing you should know about my boss is that, he is not a COWARD like Sowore.

Hope you really understood what you wrote? and if u dont...let me put it this way, Tell Reno to come down to 9ja and do this then we'll know the coward btw him & Sowore
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Cynocefaal: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I wish our soldiers and police could comport themselves like this during the #endsars protest

Amotolobo
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Deway52(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If it was in Nigeria, Reno would have been “sowored” by now
U no well at all. I was forced to check the meaning of sowored, nothing was found, until i realised you were talking about sowore.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Chicastle: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Reno should go and sit down.

I know why you are bashing oga reno. Just chill baby ok?
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by ofiko123(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
All of these ontop say make buhari leave office or presidency.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Incognito403: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I wish our soldiers and police could comport themselves like this during the #endsars protest
You mean that God-forsaken riot that featured roasting and eating of policemen?!
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by samwillyco1(m): 4:50am On Apr 03, 2021
NIGERIAN
ARMY,
POLICE,
DSS,
I hope you people are seeing how Civil other countries security AGENTS behaves
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by nnamdi640: 5:08am On Apr 03, 2021
Reno,am on your side. Wicked leader who prefer traveling to foreign land for medical checkup. What an insult to this country. I pity the zombies that voted for this dullard. After spending five years,you still prefer traveling to foreign land for medical checkup,that shows how irresponsible this government is.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Anaerobi(m): 5:10am On Apr 03, 2021
see as police man dress nice.
police work go d hungry u. but in Nigeria, tufiakwa
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by isahsalee: 5:40am On Apr 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:

You wants our soldiers and police to behave in that manner when you yourself is a monster. The attitude of our soldiers and policemen is a true reflection of the society they come from.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Harvesttony(m): 5:51am On Apr 03, 2021
This is where the Police is your friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals / So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.