Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police (60399 Views)

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by asadas123: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by YorubaLord: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I wish our soldiers and police could comport themselves like this during the #endsars protest

With the likes of Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Obasa etc... It's very impossible! angry
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by pquaver(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2021
observanc1:
but you guys are singling out jonathan that served for 6 yesrs as the sole person responsible for all nigeria's problems since the unhealthy algamation.

No he is not responsible for all our problems but he is responsible for our current state. If he had used his head we would have had in a better economy.. But he blew it and let himself get carried away.. As I said yesterday determine today and today will determine tomorrow..
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by pquaver(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2021
observanc1:
but you guys are singling out jonathan that served for 6 yesrs as the sole person responsible for all nigeria's problems since the unhealthy algamation.

No he is not responsible for all our problems but he is responsible for our current state. If he had used his head we would have had in a better economy.. But he blew it and let himself get carried away.. As I said yesterday determine today and today will determine tomorrow..

If you are good in business you should know that as an Igboman.. Infact it applies to almost every thing we do..
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by kokoboy4life(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2021
ChangetheChange:
If It was Nigeria the useless Nigeria police force and Nigerian Army would have fired live bullets at the peaceful protestors

And some set of moronic ppl will defend such evil actions. P
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Elock1: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If it was in Nigeria, Reno would have been “sowored” by now
God knows I hate this country
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Ayobami7(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2021
hmmm
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by redsun(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2021
Elock1:
God knows I hate this country

More reason why the young man that wants to study sociology in one of Nigeria's broken university shouldn't look back. The country needs to elevate its societal concepts beyond the planet of apes.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2021
pquaver:

If you are good in business you should know that as an Igboman.. Infact it applies to almost every thing we do..

So GEJ was the one that convinced you and others to vote for Buhari twice?

Or he was the one that asked the like of Dino, Saraki, Amaechi and Lie Mohammed to spread falsehood in a bid to grab power?

Or he was the one that asked Tinubu and Co to instigate their paid crowd into staging anti-fuel subsidy removal campaign?

This thing na morning abeg use your head.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by pquaver(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2021
slachtoffers:

So GEJ was the one that convinced you and others to vote for Buhari twice?

Or he was the one that asked the like of Dino, Saraki, Amaechi and Lie Mohammed to spread falsehood in a bid to grab power?

Or he was the one that asked Tinubu and Co to instigate their paid crowd into staging anti-fuel subsidy removal campaign?

This thing na morning abeg use your head.

I think you have a problem if you think borrowing money to pay salaries at a time oil was at its peak is OK. Staging a protest against a man who had already show he and his gang have no reservations in meddling and fiddling public funds is telling me he was to save subsidy for me really? But would rather share Gold plated iPhones at a party instead of infrastructural development.. I am not here to banter with you the fact stare him. Everyday in the face.. Buhari met a batter economic apart from security and a bit of economic he has done better than GEJ given what they both had at their disposal.. You are free to live in denial that's fine by me.. Today economy is as a result of yesterday's looting and lavish spending by GEJ government
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Iamnotfearyou: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2021
Emperormartin:
Not only buhari. This should be meted all our leaders who go for medical treatment overseas
So medical trip abroad should be allowed to continue since previous leaders pertook in it right?the way you think? are you with a sense at all? sorry for those under you
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2021
pquaver:

I think you have a problem if you think borrowing money to pay salaries at a time oil was at its peak is OK. Staging a protest against a man who had already show he and his gang have no reservations in meddling and fiddling public funds is telling me he was to save subsidy for me really? But would rather share Gold plated iPhones at a party instead of infrastructural development.. I am not here to banter with you the fact stare him. Everyday in the face.. Buhari met a batter economic apart from security and a bit of economic he has done better than GEJ given what they both had at their disposal.. You are free to live in denial that's fine by me.. Today economy is as a result of yesterday's looting and lavish spending by GEJ government

Please can you post the major indices of Nigeria from 2014 to date at least least compare the last two years of GEJ administration and that of Buhari since you are mister fact? grin grin

Just one fact that won't take you long to dig.
Let even assume according to you that the hospitals were perfect and GEJ under funded which made it impossible for Buhari to use within his first year. So what stopped Buhari from fixing it in over 5 years? Was it not part of his campaign promises? grin
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by pquaver(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2021
slachtoffers:

Please can you post the major indices of Nigeria from 2014 to date at least least compare the last two years of GEJ administration and that of Buhari since you are mister fact?

Which indices? Are you the only one who didn't know that at high prices of oil instead of our saving to increase, it was depleting? Which indices are you talking that can make a man doing business and making profit instead of investing the profit or saving the profit, he begins to squander it lavishly.. Which indices want to make such man successful? If you are the one will you do so in your personal business? I won't reply you again.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2021
pquaver:

Which indices? Are you the only one who didn't know that at high prices of oil instead of our saving to increase, it was depleting? Which indices are you talking that can make a man doing business and making profit instead of investing the profit or saving the profit, he begins to squander it lavishly.. Which indices want to make such man successful? If you are the one will you do so in your personal business? I won't reply you again.

You don't even know what indicators are. Okay iti akwu I will help you out. grin

1. Corruption
2. Inflation
3. Child and adult mortality
4. Human insecurity
5. Food insecurity
6. Employment rate
etc
grin grin

You can give me the trend from 2014 to 2021 grin

It is over 6 years ooh since Buhari took over. I am certain with a third term he won't do shit.

He is like those unprepared students even with extra minutes during exams they end up failing. I won't be surprised if you are one of those students and instead of taking responsibility for your failure you would say "the teacher no like me" or "my pen no gree write" or "na spiritual problems" grin cheesy

Iti akwu of course you won't reply me again because when it comes to fact your bear parlor argument can't hold up.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by emonis88: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2021
pquaver:

never knew some people can still be so blind or is it ignoring a fact cus d current govt puts money in ur pocket. So Jonathan mismanaged d economy making a bag of rice to rise from 8500 naira during Jonathan's time to more than 30'000 naira in this administration? beans that used to be 650 naira for a paint bucket is now 1600 naira, garri dat used to b 500 naira is now 1200 naira. see eh! if u Dey collect money from dis people Dey come talk rubbish, may dat rubbish dat this govt has given to us locate ur life in Jesus name! if u no say amen na triple thunder go locate u.

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Blackdisciple(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If it was in Nigeria, Reno would have been “sowored” by now

Sure .
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by pquaver(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2021
slachtoffers:

You don't even know what indicators are. Okay I will help you out.

1. Corruption
2. Inflation
3. Child and adult mortality
4. Human insecurity
5. Food insecurity
6. Employment rate
etc
grin grin

You can give me the trend from 2014 to 2021 grin

It is over 6 years ooh since Buhari took over. I am certain with a third term he won't do shit.

He is like those unprepared students even with extra minutes during exams they end up failing. I won't be surprised if you are one of those students and instead of taking responsibility for your failure you would say "the teacher no like me" or "my pen no gree write" or "na spiritual problems" grin cheesy

I see deep thinking is far from you. If a father is diligent and hardworking business man and is very successful but has a son who lives a lavish lifestyle. Eg let use dangote for example assuming he has a wayward child. Now let's look at dangotes indices what does it say.? You are going to get positive indices with an up ward curve because he still calls the shots .. But if he hand over the company to the son today? Will the company have negative rating immediately? It will steal have positive rating because the result of the boys lavish lifestyle of today will only show itself tomorrow and the positive ratings he has in the first few years of his takeover are results still coming from what dangote did yesteryears.
Fast forward future as a result of the boys stupendous spending after sometime you begin to see a slid and negative curve but the company is not bankrupt yet is it but if he continues there comes a time the company will go into liquidation. But let's say as the lowest ebb before liquidation he sold it to a sensible business man the first few years the company will steal have the debt ls, and negative rating and all from the yesteryears of the lavish lifestyle of dangotes son won't it? Does it mean at this junction the sensible business who is steering the company is responsible for the damages of the company instead of dangotes son just because dangote son had rating he inherited from this father efforts? His real rating is the value of the company he handed the sensible business man. So now let me ask you?

Was the value of naira dollar relationship not alright on d downward trend at GEJ handover?
Were we not borrowing to pay salaries at handover?
Was there no outrageous fuel subsidy outstanding debts at handover?
Were fuel marketers not owed billions at hand over?
Were contractor not owed billions at handover?
Were road networks all over Nigeria not a Mess at handover?
Boko haram nko? Farmers herder war nko?
Abandoned projects everywhere?
SO TELL ME MY DEAR FRIEND WHICH ONR OF THIS IS AN INDEX FOR A GOOD ECONOMY OR AS THE SAY THE LARGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA? Even Ghana has none of these..
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by pquaver(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2021
emonis88:

never knew some people can still be so blind or is it ignoring a fact cus d current govt puts money in ur pocket. So Jonathan mismanaged d economy making a bag of rice to rise from 8500 naira during Jonathan's time to more than 30'000 naira in this administration? beans that used to be 650 naira for a paint bucket is now 1600 naira, garri dat used to b 500 naira is now 1200 naira. see eh! if u Dey collect money from dis people Dey come talk rubbish, may dat rubbish dat this govt has given to us locate ur life in Jesus name! if u no say amen na triple thunder go locate u.
. How much was that same bag of rice before Gej came? Amen and if you dey collect from pdp let that thunder neutralize your generations say amen? Whether you say amen or not I help you. A big Amen. You are the blind one who serves and worship your Jesus of otuoke who to you his govt was perfect. He is without wrong everything about him and his govt is good. Dasuki and all we heard were lies against him even though some people admitted to sharing the money but no it is all a lie. Ozo nwuru anwu.. Will u get off my mention.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by emonis88: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2021
pquaver:
. How much was that same bag of rice before Gej came? Amen and if you dey collect from pdp let that thunder neutralize your generations say amen? Whether you say amen or not I help you. A big Amen.
A big amen, n as u Dey collect from APC may thunder neutralize generations weh no go even remember u sotey them sef go Dey invite thunder on u as u Dey for hëłł, AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2021
pquaver:

I see deep thinking is far from you. If a father is diligent and hardworking business man and is very successful but has a son who lives a lavish lifestyle. Eg let use dangote for example assuming he has a wayward child. Now let's look at dangotes indices what does it say.? You are going to get positive indices with an up ward curve because he still calls the shots .. But if he hand over the company to the son today? Will the company have negative rating immediately? It will steal have positive rating because the result of the boys lavish lifestyle of today will only show itself tomorrow and the positive ratings he has in the first few years of his takeover are results still coming from what dangote did yesteryears.
Fast forward future as a result of the boys stupendous spending after sometime you begin to see a slid and negative curve but the company is not bankrupt yet is it but if he continues there comes a time the company will go into liquidation. But let's say as the lowest ebb before liquidation he sold it to a sensible business man the first few years the company will steal have the debt ls, and negative rating and all from the yesteryears of the lavish lifestyle of dangotes son won't it? Does it mean at this junction the sensible business who is steering the company is responsible for the damages of the company instead of dangotes son just because dangote son had rating he inherited from this father efforts? His real rating is the value of the company he handed the sensible business man. So now let me ask you?

Was the value of naira dollar relationship not alright on d downward trend at GEJ handover?
Were we not borrowing to pay salaries at handover?
Was there no outrageous fuel subsidy outstanding debts at handover?
Were fuel marketers not owed billions at hand over?
Were contractor not owed billions at handover?
Were road networks all over Nigeria not a Mess at handover?
Boko haram nko? Farmers herder war nko?
Abandoned projects everywhere?
SO TELL ME MY DEAR FRIEND WHICH ONR OF THIS IS AN INDEX FOR A GOOD ECONOMY OR AS THE SAY THE LARGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA? Even Ghana has none of these..

Iti akwu comparison and assessment are done with facts and figures that is the most efficient and foul proof way of assessing a programme.

If you had paid attention in school you would have learned why they score students. You would also have noticed why applying for a job they requested for your grade not a rhetoric about your performance in school.

Do you think the west is judged the best countries based on rhetoric? Iti nope, it is based on hard facts.

Please can you give me the statistics on Buhari performance. Now I don't even want to compare it with GEJ era. Let's start from 2016 at least we can use 2016 or 2017 as a base year ( iti I doubt if you know what difference that will make) and see a trend in his own administration.

1. Human security 2016/17 to 2020
2. Unemployment rate for the last 5 years
3. Food insecurity for the last 5 years
4. Corruption index
5. Inflation rate 2016 to 2020

At least with the above timeline we are looking just at Buhari tenor without comparing it with GEJ or any other period.

I am waiting ooh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by pquaver(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2021
slachtoffers:

Iti akwu comparison and assessment are done with facts and figures that is the most efficient and foul proof way of assessing a programme.

If you had paid attention in school you would have learned why they score students. You would also have noticed why applying for a job they requested for your grade not a rhetoric about your performance in school.

Do you think the west is judged the best countries based on rhetoric? Iti nope, it is based on hard facts.

Please can you give me the statistics on Buhari performance. Now I don't even want to compare it with GEJ era. Let's start from 2016 at least we can use 2016 or 2017 as a base year ( iti I doubt if you know what difference that will make) and see a trend in his own administration.

4. Corruption index

At least with the above timeline we are looking just at Buhari tenor without comparing it with GEJ or any other period.

Again the index in the GEJ tenure toward the end no indice will erase what I asked you whether they exist or not.. GEJ indices is like a someone u who runs 2.1 no matter what the certificate is saying nothing is upstairs.. Again I ask which of those index is for a good economy or are they lies? Comparison is don a level play field. GEJ SOLD OIL AT A PEAK PRICE AND DIDN'T HAVE A PANDEMIC SO WITH WHAT BOTH ACTUALLY HAVE TO WORK WITH BUHARI IS DOING BETTER THAN HIM.
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by observanc1: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2021
abbey621:

Calm down, I know you've never traveled out of 9ja but at least learn how things are done. Honestly you're going too deep, in simple English, anyone is afforded the protection of the police when harrassed. In America, people call police on anyone harrassing them either verbally or physically or if they feel their life is in danger. How you feel about Buhari does not matter, what matters is that everyone has the right to go about their day peacefully without being harrassed! Police came out there probably gave him a warning, if things escalate trust me they'll call the cops on him again and have him removed......This is not about how you feel but how it works, you have the right to peacefully protest but when you start using the hashtag #HARRASSBUHARIOUTOFLONDON, the people you encourage might take things beyond peacefully protesting and cause havoc, the rest of the rubbish you wrote I'm not going to dignify with a response.....Peace!
i have travelled to more countries than u can ever do in 2 lifetimes
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by pquaver(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2021
slachtoffers:

4. Corruption index

. Human security 2016/17 to 2020
4. Corruption index
6. Crude oil output
7 Militants disruption to output
8 oil prices
9 Nigeria income in the periods
10Pandemic
11 Naira value rates
12 Infrastructure completion
13 Abandoned projects
14 Security Index

I helped u to add some things
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Emperormartin(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Iamnotfearyou:

So medical trip abroad should be allowed to continue since previous leaders pertook in it right?the way you think? are you with a sense at all? sorry for those under you
You didn't understand my English bro... Just try and read again and this time more slowly and discerning....
You'll understand there's no need insulting me
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by omonnakoda: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2021
Pele10:
Instead of them to send police abroad to gain trainng and learn better policing.they prefer to sponsor thier so-called repented boko haram abroad for skill aquisition.this countary has faild as a nation.
You don't need to go abroad for training.
Why can't training come to Nigeria?
There is no police force in the world without problems
Just last month there were calls for the Met Commisioner to resign because of brutality at another protest

We have seen police beating innocent black men in France for not wearing face masks videos and severe brutality there at protests too

We all saw the events leading t o Black Lives matter

So let us seek to improve ourselves without referencing others as saints or heroes
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by gaftsoil(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
This is why they will always be thousand years ahead of Nigeria kudos to Fulani/Hausa leaders
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by ayenale1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
100 fully loaded mobile police officers should have escorted him to London so that they would tear gas people...if bubu can't do that then he should come back home gently...i hope he's not been attended to at that hospital sha...if he's attended to then the struggle is in vain...
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by KossyKiss97(f): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
nnamdico82:
Close your smelling teeth, which right are you referring to? Even you can do worse than Bubu if given opportunity, were Alaso.

Mr Nnamdi, what I do you nah tongue

You can actually communicate your views without being insulting or insensitive . I am not mad biko
Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by abbey621(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
observanc1:
i have travelled to more countries than u can ever do in 2 lifetimes

LMAO......Sure buddy and I am related to Ghengis Khan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police by Anwons(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
If only Buhari knows shame! Not to have it, at least, just to know it!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.