Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness (4099 Views)

Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad / Three Police Inspectors Caught Extorting Okada Riders In Ogun / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by Gjrich(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
"How The Might Has Fallen,"See Photos Of Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness .

Harrison Emefiena, a respected civil rights lawyer and founder of the Delta State Judicial court of investigation on police abuse, recently posted a snapshot of four cops pleading for mercy on their knees.

The four officers were all police investigators, but what crime did they commit that forced them to kneel and ask forgiveness for?

Harrison Emefiena and his team took steps a few days back to ensure that a student called Segun, who was kidnapped and extorted by some police officers in Lagos state, achieves justice. The four police inspectors in the picture below are the officers who kidnapped Segun and requested money from him.

Segun was on his way to school when the four police officers in the photo above kidnapped him and demanded 70 thousand Naira before releasing him. He then presented the case to Harrison Emefiena, who then swung into motion, and by the end of the day, the perpetrators had been apprehended and captured, and the $70,000 had been retrieved.

According to Harrison, the Inspectors had a history of committing those offences. In Lagos State, they have been extorting people along Isheri/Magodo/Beggar.

A huge rally against police violence and extortion was held in October 2020 under the banners "End SARS" and "End Police Brutality." President Buhari has taken a number of steps to ensure that the need for another "End Police Brutality" rally never exists. Unfortunately, three months later, police abuse remains a significant concern in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by padi94(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Okay
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by DEXTROVERT: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Let
Them
Be
Hanged

To
Serve
A
Lesson
For
Others

If
Proactive
Steps
Were
Taken
In
The
North
Kidnapping
Wont
Be
This
Rampant

5 Likes

Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by DonBenny77(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by baski92(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Police is your friend and bail is free

2 Likes

Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by ouzo1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bail is free.

1 Like

Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by Richy4(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Was it #70,000 or $70,000..the currency is conflicting....

According to the write up, The inspectors were known for that kind of heinous crime, I mean they got a history....and they were still putting on police uniform...OK

1 Like

Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by wiseone28: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Police is your frienemy grin

1 Like

Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Make God bless person make we fit afford better lawyers. Hundreds of such cases occur on a daily, and nobody will ever hear about it. I'm sure somewhere in the South, police officers are extorting innocent citizens as we speak, unabated.This is similar to acase of a security guard harassing his employers without retribution.
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
wiseone28:
Police is your frienemy grin
Abeg change ur dp, or better still change ur gender, so fewer people would notice. cheesy
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by wiseone28: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Abeg change ur dp, or better still change ur gender, so fewer people would notice. cheesy
What do you mean?
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
wiseone28:
What do you mean?
Commot for here jhor. No be English I speak? I was eating when I saw that. Not cool!
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by wiseone28: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Commot for here jhor. No be English I speak? I was eating when I saw that. Not cool!
What took u to my profile?

oh the 'F'.....womanizer.
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by Duplexxx: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
wiseone28:
What took u to my profile?

oh the 'F'.....womanizer.
Lol. Mannizer. And dat picture didn't leave a good impression. You could say I didn't find what I was looking for... lolz.
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by dollytino4real(f): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
see their worwor face like ikpi wen dey drink aturu piss!
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by phygo89(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
N-o

P-ermanet

F-riend
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by wyqay: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
Olopa abeg sir
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by wiseone28: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Lol. Mannizer. And dat picture didn't leave a good impression. You could say I didn't find what I was looking for... lolz.
Nude pic?

Go to xvideos at once.
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by BigYash: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good news!
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by Ezmans: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Richy4:
Was it #70,000 or $70,000..the currency is conflicting....

According to the write up, The inspectors were known for that kind of heinous crime, I mean they got a history....and they were still putting on police uniform...OK
they always use black Volkswagen danfo bus
Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by beautyhd: 4:53am On Apr 03, 2021
Which one 70k naira or Dollars?

I've said it before, most of these policemen do worse than robbers and Yahoo boys.

The next person to kneel and beg for his life should be the idiot prince Nwafor.

3 Likes

Re: The Mighty Has Fallen, Police Inspectors On Their Knees Begging For Forgiveness by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
God please continue to protect this Harrison Man and people like him in our Nigeria from today to weed out all evil men in politics and policing to be annihilated undecided.
This Harrison guy reminds me of Nuhu Ribadu when he newly resumed office those days.

(1) (Reply)

New Kidnap Strategy In Lagos!!! / My Neighbours Wife Is Persuading Me To Have S*x With Her / My Teacher Taught Me How To Suck With His Cassava 10 Years Old Girl Opened Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.