Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels (53356 Views)

How To Check Bvn On Mtn Line / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by DonBenny77(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
No wonder keystone debit me I no see the top-it.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Bodinya: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
No wonder I tried to recharge my line last weekend but didn't work out.
though I was even trying to recharge about 8 hunds, as it did not work I ended up buying 2 hunds of call card outside.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Lawalemi(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
I bought paper token today after a very long time.

MTN should sort this fast, please.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
phenomental40:
if na true na bank go lose
mchteew wetin concern me

If I try recharging mtn and it doesn't go through and I try Glo and it goes through and I meet somebody having the same issue and inform him that is other line can go through, he does and it goes through...and on and one...who losses?

Think through
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by InyangJonah1: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Cash remember the last time I load the physical card, very tiring.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by houseontherock: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
wisewordd:
Mine didn't work too. I guess the offline vendors will eventually increase the price.
That's expected, this is Nigeria, greedy people everywhere. Besides, a vendor told me they make as little as N40 profit on every N1,000 airtime they sell, the profit margin is just too small. It'll be nice if they can be getting it at a reduced rate, say N850 so they can make N150. Our service providers need to also be taught a hard lesson
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Shellsploit: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
But i bought mtn data with my opay account this morning na

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Gadaluck(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
I'm gonna sue the cooperate thieves. They took my N3500 that I wanted to subscribe Internet with but never credited my account nor refund my money back since January 10 2021. I reached them severally and they kept promising to do the needful but they never did. Now my lawyer has given them 2 weeks to do the right thing or we'll settle in court
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Leo588(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
south African arrogance is becoming too much, dstv to follow soon, if only people can boycott these greedy companies, why can't we promote our own telco, yeah we know why.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Munzy14(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
MTN fighting a lost battle....More like a fulani herdsman fighting u in your house....Smh

E affect me...But i will now patronize the local shops...To boost their economy as well..
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by urbobo20(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
thank GOD say my money go dey rest for bank now i beg make them not resolve this issuel again
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by mechanics(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
That's true, it's not even going through on opay.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by marlboro007(m): 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Jimmyubah2:
Even first bank. Even play set.
uba sef
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Oyiboman69: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
CANDYDADDY:

what else dispute if it not on funds

if you can't recharge directly on your phone then go out to buy recharge card

'
they debited me without recharging me...they are all thieves
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Cti28(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
wisewordd:
Mine didn't work too. I guess the offline vendors will eventually increase the price.
They have done that already
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by greggng: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Can someone tell us in a nutshell what this fight is all about. I don't like the attitude of naive Nigerians ...they start reacting without knowing the root cause of the problem ..

4 Likes

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by PrinzEniwealth(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wàhálà For MTN o, I heard say Bank failure to pay for USSD that bank users dial cause the palava...
Well I do sell airtime and data online sha...
I also do graphics design
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by udemzyudex(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
what sort of stupid msg is this, you want to see how long MTN can drag the fight instead of telling the banks to pay up their debt?

smh.

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by ComeToJesus: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stop blaming MTN. Blame the sleepy and incompetent government/regulators that have allowed this conflict to get very feisty.

A person who is in a vegetative state can not lead a bustling nation of over 200 million people.

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by udemzyudex(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
chatinent:

MTN will not win this fight.

...unless they are ready to become invalid in Nigeria.

Lol.. who will make them invalid, you? how if I may ask?
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Nomiyesupersaint: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Na dem sabi
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Twoclans(f): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
I am almost running crazy here trying to recharge my mtn line.

I did not even know they are showing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Pofgrace(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Twoclans:
I am almost running crazy here trying to recharge my mtn line.

I did not even know they are showing themselves.
I could recharge using my kuda app btw
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Nomiyesupersaint: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
CANDYDADDY:

what else dispute if it not on funds
if you can't recharge directly on your phone then go out to buy recharge card
'
.End of story
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by udemzyudex(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
quentin06:
south African arrogance is becoming too much, dstv to follow soon, if only people can boycott these greedy companies, why can't we promote our own telco, yeah we know why.
Typical, always getting involved in what he has no knowledge about.

I bet you don't even know why this is happening, you just decide to follow the bandwagon posting trash here.

Tell the banks to pay up their debts, the bank charge you for every sms you receive at the end of the month, what's stopping them from paying?

6 Likes

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by udemzyudex(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Munzy14:
MTN fighting a lost battle....More like a fulani herdsman fighting u in your house....Smh

E affect me...But i will now patronize the local shops...To boost their economy as well..

If you patronise the local shop it is still a win for MTN and a loss for to the banks, this post shows most of you commenting on this thread don't even know why MTN is taking this step, remember the minister of communication Pantami gave telcos an order to suspend the withdrawal of USSD service.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by pickatyou1: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
These banks are becoming stupid I swear. Thank God for the likes of kuda and other online bank platforms. I swear Nigeria don expire every thing just dey malfunction.
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by seanwilliam(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Use kuda bank . E go go .. I recharge yesterday and today e go with no stress. I even recharge for people too
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Horlawoomey(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Barter
Kuda
Quickteller

Use either of the three to recharge your line
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Oizee(f): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
no wonder, I don try taya thinking it was network problem
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Twoclans(f): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pofgrace:
I could recharge using my kuda app btw

I can't recharge from all my bank accounts .

I have recharged my airtel line,they should continue their fight .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back / GLO's TGIF Bundle, Weekend Data Plan - 3GB For #500 / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.