Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March (18334 Views)

Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season / Chelsea's Thomas Tuchel Wins Germany’s 2021 Manager Of The Year Award / Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:42am On Apr 03, 2021
Bar1941:
For Chelsea's fans mind they will think they have gotten the world best coach!

Na just one defeat unna need before back to back hattricks of defeats will follow...

Anyway, baba Tuchel congratulations for now.
Man City went 21 unbeaten they kept quiet. Chelsea unbeaten in 15, area didn't hear word. They won Liverpool, City also won Liverpool but, City didn't cough. ATL that Leipzig and 04 Leverkusen have hit, Chelsea won them. CFC fans won't let us rest, City and CFC will likely win BvB and Porto respectively but, CFC will not let us hear word.

Congratulations to their coach but, make Dem jam iron leg
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by BENEAMATA: 1:44am On Apr 03, 2021
Poisoned chalice .
Hope chelsea wins tomorrow
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by BENEAMATA: 1:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Man City went 21 unbeaten they kept quiet. Chelsea unbeaten in 15, area didn't hear word. They won Liverpool, City also won Liverpool but, City didn't cough. ATL that Leipzig and 04 Leverkusen have hit, Chelsea won them. CFC fans won't let us rest, City and CFC will likely win BvB and Porto respectively but, CFC will not let us hear word.

you dey naija say you wan hear word when "chaaysea " win , baba you go go buernos aires for argentina oh . Na we get area . grin
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by Julianaa: 1:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Bar1941:
For Chelsea's fans mind they will think they have gotten the world best coach!

Na just one defeat unna need before back to back hattricks of defeats will follow...

Anyway, baba Tuchel congratulations for now.
next thing will be #TuchelOut grin
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by Bahamas95(m): 2:55am On Apr 03, 2021
I didn't want him at first but he proved me wrong.......I wish APC did same.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by mywells: 4:40am On Apr 03, 2021
All of these winning,don't try to slow me down,chelsea with their alchohol breverage mouth.there's nothing that goes up that does not come down take note
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by Speedoo221(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2021
He deserve it cool
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by phygo89(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2021
Light78:

Words of a black man. Instead of him to look at the brighter side, he thinks about doom.

Let me ask you a question. If you don't do well in your job wouldn't you be sacked?

If you do well in your job would you be sacked?

You people should talk maturely and stop commenting like kids. No wonder our leaders are nothing to write home about.

Imagine we have people like you ruling this country....
Guy you no well ooo....
Mr maturity.....
I dont think you know football or chelsea board.
Where is mourinho, scolari, Di matteo, sarri, Guss Hidink, and lots of them. May Tuchel better pass them.

Pls, dont ever drag the black race with your poor metality, attacking peoples opinion(s) had always been your hobby..

If you be footballer, your name suppose be drinkwater or chillwell.

mpama!
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by slevan: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2021
orohbiro:
he deserve it and he also deserve my love too

I hope your love is not on sale.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by uunwanaobong3: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2021
Tuchu baby on the beat again, the best coach ever to coach epl team. Hmmmm.
In other news, this is mancity assissin squad for next season;
4-3-3
Foden... Haaland.. Messi

Gundogan...... Debruyne .......... Fernandinho........

Cancelo.............. Walker ........R.Diaz...Stones........

............. Ederson..............

Substitutions;
Bernado silva. Mehrez. Laporte. Rodri. Sterling. G. Jesus. Zinchenko. Steffan.
Guadiola
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by uunwanaobong3: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Bahamas95:
I didn't want him at first but he proved me wrong.......I wish APC did same.
Baba are you sure that he prove you wrong?
I wil advise you give him one year and see if tuchel would'nt pee on his pant. That was how lampard shind for the first 8 months.

So baba, just Drinkwater and Chillwell, then observe
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by salem1996: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
He really merits it.
He has been fantastic since he replaced Frank Lampard, going unbeaten and conceding less

I wish Chelsea can continue with this form, they will stop Hotspur from winning the league this season grin cheesy
Amotolongbo:
He really merits it.
He has been fantastic since he replaced Frank Lampard, going unbeaten and conceding less

I wish Chelsea can continue with this form, they will stop Hotspur from winning the league this season grin cheesy
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=100432987]

Have u been drinking?? :'D
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by eniteden(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2021
orohbiro:
he deserve it and he also deserve my love too
OMG so I don't ba? Let me remind I won the league back then in school invincibly without defeat for two terms. I deserve love too naw grin
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by oluplus(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2021
obembet:

From being sacked by PSG to being the manager of the month in the EPL without losing a single premier league match.....

Lalasticlala
PSG didn't sack him due to poor performance. He has issues with the high and mighty in the club.
He has always been performing
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by Highlyrespected(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Congratulations!! best coach at the moment in English premier league top flight smiley
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by Bahamas95(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

Baba are you sure that he prove you wrong?
I wil advise you give him one year and see if tuchel would'nt pee on his pant. That was how lampard shind for the first 8 months.

So baba, just Drinkwater and Chillwell, then observe
I don't think Tuchel will be like Lampard. He looks like a coach that knows what he's doing unlike Lampard that appeared clueless on the touchline.

I don't care if Tuchel stays long or not all I want is success, we Chelsea fans are used to the sacking of managers.

"Just Drinkwater and Chillwell" (Lol).......Kai, I love that line.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by uunwanaobong3: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2021
Bahamas95:
I don't think Tuchel will be like Lampard. He looks like a coach that knows what he's doing unlike Lampard that appeared clueless on the touchline.

I don't care if Tuchel stays long or not all I want is success, we Chelsea fans are used to the sacking of managers.

"Just Drinkwater and Chillwell" (Lol).......Kai, I love that line.

Win trophies lol, have you seen a proposed mancity squad for next season with potential haaland and messi joining?

I just pray that your trophy prayer be answered. But as for me, i no get hope of any other club winning trophies in england apart from mancity EXCEPT guadiola leaves mancity.

Liverpool epl trophy was just a mistake and a suprise, which guardiola want to correct by setting record straight
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by Horlhamhi(f): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2021
Well deserved!
Congratulations, Thomas Tuchel!
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by Bahamas95(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

Win trophies lol, have you seen a proposed mancity squad for next season with potential haaland and messi joining?

I just pray that your trophy prayer be answered. But as for me, i no get hope of any other club winning trophies in england apart from mancity EXCEPT guadiola leaves mancity.

Liverpool epl trophy was just a mistake and a suprise, which guardiola want to correct by setting record straight
I don't believe other clubs in England would relax and watch Mancity win all the trophies irrespective of the players they sign. If it was that easy Guadiola could have won the champions league every season during his time at barca when he had Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and other world class players......I know it will be difficult to stop them if they sign those two players but anything could happen. They could end up as flops.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by Humanoid01(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

Man United won city 2-0 at the Etihad, the same City that had gone 21 games unbeaten. The same United faced Chelsea but didn't get a goal. Based on your analysis, Man United na iron leg.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by jojothaiv(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
He really merits it.

I wish Chelsea can continue with this form, they will stop Tottenham Hotspur from winning the league this season grin cheesy
grin

Tottenham has won the league, so there is no argument here..
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by HRMK: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2021
CONGRATS.U CAN STILL WIN THE LEAGUE OR BE THE FIRST THREE CLUBS!
Re: Thomas Tuchel Wins Premier League Manager Of The Month For March by Speedoo221(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Win manager of the month and got beaten today by West brom grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C.ronaldo Vs Bola Ahmed Tinubu Who Is Richer / Glo Sponsors 7 Lucky Nigerians To Russia / Andres Iniesta Announces International Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.