Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy (11925 Views)

FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy / Ngige Threatens To Sue James Falake Over N2 Billion Allegation / Ngige Threatens To Sanction Banks Over Indiscriminate Sack Of Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by dapsoneh: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Ú must be stupid. Just like u did no work no pay for ASSU abi?

1 Like

Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by Tonymario58: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2021
This guy is a fool, thank God I don cut out before e start.
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Someone you are owing since January 1st.

What a government

1 Like

Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by skywalker240(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2021
I thought this man was suppose to be protecting them.
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by Godmercy(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2021
Is ingige or what you call this sensless animal in power turned to madness because of his possition is that how the western world goverments treated their dorcor where his fulane hersdman ran to for his health care we have a lot of lunatic people in nigeria ministers

1 Like

Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by od501: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by Lovelyn451(f): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2021
na wa o, so politicians now control everything
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by gbemishile: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2021
hmmm.
it's quite unfortunate
the politicians are not affected by these strikes.tgey have the luxury of traveling overseas for medical examination.the salaries paid to you doctors are from taxpayers monies
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by Maski87: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2021
5000 naira= 10.3US dollars
This Ngige, is also a doctor
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by AntiChristian: 9:48am On Apr 03, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

They need a better life and better environment to work, less thinker , why is the president visiting uK, they pay their health workers like oil workers.

Let all underpaid government workers strike then.
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by GreatrAnalyst: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2021
Monogamy:
This Ngige must be a bad negotiator

Funny...he himself studied medicine and was a practising doctor or so.
He once remarked that any doctor who wants to leave Nigeria should leave.

The saying is true that trees keep falling for the axe because trees think axe is one of them because it has wooden handle.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by Kendyrich: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2021
We've been there before. Ngigi can't succeed
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by 7lives: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2021
Wow
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by Godformeeeeeee: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2021
gambia:
I totally rest my case on this country matter. The country is becoming worst by day, can't wait to leave for a saner climes. The future of the nation is bleak.
They pay bandits in millions and beg our doctors and lecturers.I spit on our leaders

Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by Dony19(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2021
My cousin doctor already resigned and his now earning well in the uk,,, I see over 70% of Nigerian doctors � traveling out these I have seen!!!’
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by ayenale1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Can't he use different approach to solve the problem?? All this obsolete politician self and 2mr he would go a funeral and start dancing up and down...
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

Let all underpaid government workers strike then.

They deserve it, even small mauritius minimum wage should be around 65k to 70k, if not that them Dey fear, president na civil servant, the whole nation suppose strike, Omo well, Nigerians like suffer, them go vote tinubu lol, why Buhari Dey with us for this side dey chill lol
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by drkoolit: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
9jaRealist:

GOOD...

However legit their cause may be....
Why should people be paid for not working?

>

why you were tucked at home like a wet rat during the covid shutdown... drs where manning hospitals where covid pxs were rushed to , some drs were exposed and actually lost their lives and you make bold to defend the insult that is 5k hazard God bless you son.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by nkemjacob2(m): 12:21am On Apr 04, 2021
Sen. Abaribe we are paying for the dividend of our vote
Re: Ngige Threatens Striking Doctors With No-Work, No-Pay Policy by dukebabaaduke(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Very Bad one
Monogamy:
This Ngige must be a bad negotiator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Food Smuggling: FG Intercepts 141 Grain Trucks, Drivers Threaten Strike..... / Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo / Abdullahi MaiBasira, PDP National Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.