Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family (6326 Views)

RCCG General Overseer, Pastor E. An Adeboye New Prophecy, Says It Will Happen Be / 2023: It Is Southern Region Turn To Produce Next President - Governor Akeredolu / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Stewart883(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2021
MariaMontgomery:
If you have started to feel that you need a break from the hectic routine and you want to wander around then [url="http://theoutdoorwear.com"] the outdoor wear[/url] is the best place to fulfill your needs and requirements.

Your link isn't working
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Romanoff:
Let it not be Tinubu, El Rufai or anyone from the North in Jesus name.
seunmsg:

Let it not be Atiku, Peter Obi or anyone from the thieving PDP family.

Hmm, like calls to like.

Both of you should leave PDP and APC alone. They don't care about you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by wyqay: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Prediction or prophecy
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Owopariola: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Seyi Tinubu

Or

Atiku Abubakar and his son

This is really serious...

Tinubu and Oyetola.
They have a Uncle/Nephew relationships

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by TheEnygma(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2021
ERockson:
Hope the church you left Redeemed for is not about money and building churches? They almost the same so let's talk about this "prophesy" first
I never left them for any other church and frankly I've come to realize that I don't need a church or religion to be close to God, infact not going to church has brought me even closer to God because I came to understand that religion limits you from discovering more about your spirituality (I wish I could explain more).... As for the prophecy, it's obvious the man is only making assumptions based on rumors he might have heard ,so he should save it for his sheep minded followers....
FYI , the word "family" can be used to describe a lot of things, that's why he didn't specify what kind of family he's talking about.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Razorcash: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2021
Watch this dog getting a Mouth Gig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5spO8TswzQ
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by godlessmind: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
FrLukas:
How does this edify your sheep members spiritually?

Awon miracle vendors.

Yahoo daddies.

Be lying on top God's head baba, instead of you to be preparing for when you will depart this world.

Radarada.
Don't mind the silly old man he thinks we are foolish like his gullible members, it's so funny how humans always say god tell them this and that ....smh
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by godlessmind: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Who is Adeboye?
he's one of the richest con man/pulpit bandit in the world

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Ohizfly(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:
Nonsense prophesy,is just as saying someone will drink water tomorrow
These old Yoruba Muslim think we are fools.
Adebole tunder fire you.

Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Ohizfly(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
righteousness2
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Righteousness2(m): 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
There is nothing Impossible!
If GOD says it! It will Happen and no one will do anything about it..
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by edoairways: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Which pastor in Nigeria is not a businessman milking money from gullible followers?
No all pastors are after prosperity please get this straight instead of misleading the public
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ahmeduana:

No is talking about TINUBU and OYETOLA
It's been a while my bro.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Uniquewise: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Which pastor in Nigeria is not a businessman milking money from gullible followers?

Rubbish talk. Better face those your demonic Alfas whose stock in trade is rituals, mtseeew
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Solsix(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
TheEnygma:
I was a RCCG Member but ever since I noticed that this man and his inner caucus pastors only care about money and building more churches, I just left the church.... From all indication , it's obvious this man is just a business man who knows how to milk money from the masses.
It's the same everywhere, don't be discourage by people. Worship your God in spirit and in truth
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by naija4life247: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
seunmsg:

So, who raised the likes of Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari?

Obviously it was Lucifer
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by naija4life247: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:
Nonsense prophesy,is just as saying someone will drink water tomorrow
These old Yoruba Muslim think we are fools.
Adebole tunder fire you.

This is his generational madness starts
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by oursnail(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
As Jagaban Tinubu National leader of APC and his wife Senator,Oluremi Tinubu.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Totilopussylick(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
With God all things are possible.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by omonnakoda: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Foolish talk.

So now that we know that what are we supposed to do with that information?

Can he tell farmers when the rains will start so they can prepare?

Even the internet has not really elevated our exposure levels.

We still allow charlatans like this to remain relevant.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by tit(f): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
iramure:
A very powerful man of god in Nigeria who has done a lot of miracles using the name of jesus. He was born 79 years ago in Osun state. He has 4 children. He has on several occasions eaten and even drank tea with god on the same table. He humbly refers to god as My Daddy.. as his popular slogan is " somebody shout hallelujah "
Through him, a lot of dead bodies have been raised back to life, deaf, dumb, all manner of diseases healed. He is so powerful that he commanded a vehicle without fuel to drive 200km. He is indeed a blessed man

His driving from Lagos to Sokoto on empty tank is the greatest miracle

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by gbaskiboy: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
iramure:
A very powerful man of god in Nigeria who has done a lot of miracles using the name of jesus. He was born 79 years ago in Osun state. He has 4 children. He has on several occasions eaten and even drank tea with god on the same table. He humbly refers to god as My Daddy.. as his popular slogan is " somebody shout hallelujah "
Through him, a lot of dead bodies have been raised back to life, deaf, dumb, all manner of diseases healed. He is so powerful that he commanded a vehicle without fuel to drive 200km. He is indeed a blessed man
Keep fooling yourself better wake up from your slumber bro
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Toosure70: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Osinbajo and Edo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by iramure(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Keep fooling yourself better wake up from your slumber bro
you are funny guy, is there anything said here that is untrue about the world most powerful man of god?.. nigeria is blessed to have him. Are you not seeing miracles here and there?.. can an ordinary person drive on empty tank for over 500 km, drink tea with god, perform numerous miracles and grow a ministry to such height?..
Please let's celebrate him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by SEGLIZ: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Who is Adeboye?

you don't need to know him, only blessed people knows him.
for the sake of your question, He is a man loved and blessed by the God he claims he serve through Jesus the Son of that same God Adeboye serves.
that God he serves you may not know and don't need to Him, because only those that knows His Son (JESUS CHRIST) they call Him will know that God also addressed by His followers as Almighty.
if you like to know more google is you friend.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by omonnakoda: 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
tit:

His driving from Lagos to Sokoto on empty tank is the greatest miracle

I got that one wrong !! I thought he drove from Dakar

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by juman(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
See comments. I laugh so much.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by T9ksy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
omonnakoda:

I got that one wrong !! I thought he drove from Dakar

That was a different miracle as in, he flew from Dakar to london (on one of his evangelistic mission) in his bombardier jet, on zero fuel gauge grin. However, the humble(sic) man of God decided to keep this particular miracle from his spell-blinded followers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by gohf: 12:27pm On Feb 19
Please did E.A Adeboye really give this proposal and did this prophecy come to pass or was it or is it yet to occur?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family by Collins9156(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19
He's correct
Bola Tinubu President
Seyi Tinubu Governor

Don't doubt it ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorists, Commuters, Businesses Suffer As Biting Fuel Crisis Defies Solution / Efcc Discovers World's Costliest Toilets / Yar'adua's Brother,quits Military For Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.