Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend (1191 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by ObaOfEsan: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2021
Let me hear your opinion

Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by Enoch07: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2021
sharp guy!!!!!!!
Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Gbese ree o he no dey tire... Na die be this ooo
Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2021
This is a classic example of
"There are many ways to kill a rat".... no be everything you go use Violence.

3 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2021
If i be the girl..na to wait am,on his wedding day.as the officiating minister just ask "is there anyone here,dat does not want dis 2 to be joined 2geda.should pls come out or forever remain silent"..i go just burst out from the crowd.make him know how e dey pain.

2 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by yanabasee1(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2021
Why put her in such a condition over a break up...

This life is simple.... Na people the make am hard for themselves......
Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by Nazgul: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2021
The girl has nothing to loose, she didn't buy the car with her money, the guy did, all she has to do is to abandon it for the authorities and get herself another car.

The guy is the one who lost here...$600 gone.

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by mii4u(f): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:
The girl has nothing to loose, she didn't buy the car with her money, the guy did, all she has to do is to abandon it for the authorities and get herself another car.

Exactly my tot
Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by Tloc(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

Who now pays the fine of USD100,000? Think again bros.
Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by Nazgul: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tloc:

Who now pays the fine of USD100,000? Think again bros.
If she doesn't pay, the car will remain impounded, question is why should she pay when she didn't buy the car with her money. She just leave it for them and get another one.

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by Tloc(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:

If she doesn't pay, the car will remain impounded, question is why should she pay when she didn't buy the car with her money. She just leave it for them and get another one.

Naaah! If she does not pay, she is charged to court and gets jail time! It is her name on the documents remember. sad sad sad
Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by Twelfthman: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Wahala
Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by oluwaseyi0: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tloc:

Naaah! If she does not pay, she is charged to court and gets jail time! It is her name on the documents remember. sad sad sad
.I don't think so

The court can't claim parking space worth more than the car

I even doubt the 100,000 seems extremely exaggerated, even 20years packing tickets can't amount to $100k, dollars not naira o

A car that will exhaust $100k tickets will rot on the packing space
Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by paulolee(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
no be small wahala...
Re: Right Or Wrong Punishment For His Ex Girlfriend by dollytino4real(f): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
auction it 4 egbuka, Nigerians will understand oyibo stay off, igbo boys go ship am fast and furious to 9ja

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence I Need Your Advice / At What Point Did You Realize Or Conclude It's Time To Drop Your Addiction(s) / But Why Is It Difficult To Find Beautiful Woman On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.