Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. (2326 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / Bride Calls Off Wedding Outside Church Because 'groom Slept With Bridesmaid' / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Mobolajifanny(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Good morning everyone
Please I need an answer sir/ma
What should I do.

A lady whose claim to love me said she Cannot follow me to my church because it's is (Cherubim and Seraphim's movement church) in which have try to convince her about the misconception of people on this church...

But she refused.

What should I do.
Should I continue or break this before it is to late
Should this be a red flag.
Thank ma and sir
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Righteousness2(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2021
You want the truth!
This is the truth!
You can't blame her. She Does not feel Comfortable about it.
You both are not Compactible!
If you are can't agree on this Befor marriage, I advise you go your Seprate ways to avoid Unnecessary Headaches..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Jashub: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2021
A house divided against itself cannot stand. So if the woman does not agree to follow you to your place of worship, then you should not force her to do so. And secondly, this is no big issue : if she has her own place of worship, why take her away from there? As long as you are both in Christ, then you are free to worship wherever suits.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by flimzy24: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2021
Dump her if she's is not ready to accept the doctrines and teachings of our father Moses Orimolade Tunolase

5 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Lolz.. family Wahala, if she don't want to go, let her be
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by evil1: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2021
We should worship God in truth and in spirit.
The church denomination doesn't really matter.

My girlfriend attends a church differentg from mine but our beliefs and doctrines are alike.

The truth is, it does matter when the doctines and religious beliefs of one partner doesn't align with another.
Imagine getting married to someone who attends Living faith church and the other partner attends "Cherubim and Seraphim's movement church" its a total religious disaster.
I'm not saying Cherubim and Seraphim's movement church is bad. No that's not my point.

Ojne of the issues you will encounter during marriage is having to choose what type of religious doctrine will your kids be cultured under ?

Its definitely a choice my friend.
stick to who shares the same religious doctrine with you.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Blackmoran(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2021
you can't blame her? people have unconscious misconception about white garment churches....

my advice let her go to any of her desired church and you go your own. las las we serving one God even though doctrine may differ..

which make me hate Christianity sometimes too much division, that will be a topic for another day
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by habsydiamond(m): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Same religion, but till finds it difficult to attend ur church... U guys didn't communicate at all in ur relationship I guess.. If u keep going with this... I won't be surprised if ur kid end up splitting because of churches... The joy of a family is in unity...

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Oluolad86(f): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
I hate that church! I spent almost all my savings patronizing them because of my illness, 30k, 20k etc. I can't go to that church for anything
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Nazgul: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Wasn't she aware that you were attending the said church before your marriage with her no?

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by abeniagbon(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mobolajifanny:
Good morning everyone
What should I do.

A lady whose claim to love me said she Cannot follow me to my church because it's is (Cherubim and Seraphim's movement church) in which have try to convince her about the misconception of people on this church...

But she refused.

What should I do.
Thank ma and sir

Lolz not an issues... but if you can't leave your church don't think she will leave her church too...

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Poanan: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mobolajifanny:
Good morning everyone
What should I do.

But she refused.

What should I do.
Thank ma and sir

lol. You know the truth but you just want to force it down her throat.

How many new wives do you have in your church? I mean non members that are now members.

so why are you making a case out of it? If you cant change your church I am not sure she will. If C & S matters to you than your marital hapiness, then find a C and S lady to marry.
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by kalu61(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nazgul:
Wasn't she aware that you were attending the said church before your marriage with her no?
The way ops used WIFE TO BE grin

Why not say fiancee. That got you confused.

Mr Ops, Tinubu is a Muslem Married to devoted Christian will, same with Fashiola. Religion is a big scam. If you love her, marry her and f**k
religion.

But if you so much love your denomination, let her go. She is not for you according to scriptures.
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by PlsBanMe: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
A woman has no religion or denomination except that which her husband allows.

Tell her the above truth and see her reaction. If she says she can't agree with it, get a new lady and dump her unless of course you don't care.
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by HarunaWest(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mobolajifanny:
Good morning everyone
What should I do.

But she refused.

What should I do.
Thank ma and sir
Nigerians and religion...Nawa ooo...So she isn't Christian enough till she attends your church?...In a bid for the average Nigerian man to seem perfect, he turns out to be the most confused, disorganized and disoriented human in reality.
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by gnykelly(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
even Christianity get different brand.
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by LordIsaac(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
She isn't ready to be walking round the community bare footed on "filthy" ground. Free her abeg.
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Cerebellum: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lalalaa
Hahaha

Buhaqjajhhaaaaaaahbbhhhaaaa

OP the girl does not want her destiny to End in premium tears
If u know you knowgrin
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Cerebellum: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lalalaa
Hahaha

Buhaqjajhhaaaaaaahbbhhhaaaa

OP the girl does not want her destiny to End in premium tears
If u know you knowgrin
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by FreeSpirited: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Your wife to be or your ex-girlfriend to be

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by evil1: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
evil1:
We should worship God in truth and in spirit.
The church denomination doesn't really matter.

My girlfriend attends a church differentg from mine but our beliefs and doctrines are alike.

The truth is, it does matter when the doctines and religious beliefs of one partner doesn't align with another.
Imagine getting married to someone who attends Living faith church and the other partner attends "Cherubim and Seraphim's movement church" its a total religious disaster.
I'm not saying Cherubim and Seraphim's movement church is bad. No that's not my point.

One of the issues you will encounter during marriage is having to choose what type of religious doctrine will your kids be cultured under ?

Its definitely a choice my friend.
stick to who shares the same religious doctrine with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by IPhone13: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
flimzy24:
Dump her if she's is not ready to accept the doctrines and teachings of our father Moses Orimolade Tunolase

Dump? Tell him to marry from his church grin grin cheesy
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Duplexxx: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Church na by force

God say make dem force anybody go church

Don't force her
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Lolachef(f): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Naah by force?
Mobolajifanny:
Good morning everyone
What should I do.

But she refused.

What should I do.
Thank ma and sir
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by GreaterFuture(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Anything with the word christian in it means that it's belief and Practices is based on the Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ in the Bible, and the whole books of the Bible generally.
If something is a Doctrine, it should be backed up with the Bible.
Walking barefooted, is that a Biblical injunction or doctrine? Where? Nothing in the whole Bible suggests this, this is only one of many many Crazies.
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Skmoda360(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ok now

In other news........98.9% Nigerian girls are hoes.....you can't find reasonable ones among them except God provide one outta that 1.1% left .....give them an inch they turn it centimeters...
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Can two walk together except they agree?

You two should not waste your time. Since you can't agree on common grounds on things like your Spiritual Interests then no need being together.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Mobolajifanny(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=evil1 post=100460264][/quote]
Thank you so much for this
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2021
Mobolajifanny:
Good morning everyone
What should I do.

But she refused.

What should I do.
Thank ma and sir

Must she follow you to your church?

There is nothing like red flag. Let her have her way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by obowunmi(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Toks2008:

Must she follow you to your church?

There is nothing like red flag. Let her have her way.

Well said sir.

Experience is the best teacher.

There is nothing like red flag.

You either like someone or you don't.
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by Xxx123xxx(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Mobolajifanny:
Good morning everyone
What should I do.

But she refused.

What should I do.
Thank ma and sir
..If the case was reversed would you follow her to olumba olumba obu
Re: My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. by yewawa: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
My dear brother.....pls do away with her nowww before it's too late.There are many good girls out there in and out of your church that will be good for you.she will be a dictator in your life.i don't want to talk too much bro.i just want to be Frank with you as someone that is experiencing pains and regrets in marriage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do With My Junior Brother Girlfriend / This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Video Of Very Honey And Naked LADY Tiwa Playing With Herself Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.