Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? (16227 Views)

Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2007
I have seen a lot of topics comparing the preference between fair skin girls and dark skin girls. So I want to find out from the ladies, which do you prefer a fair guy or dark guy. Moreover most of my friends and girls I have had conversations with seem to prefer dark skin guys more, I keep wondering why this is so?
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by PTBNaija(f): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2007
I prefer the darker guys, but I'm open to anything grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Alert(f): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2007
me like them dark guys cos they look and feel strong, fair guys look fragile sometimes.
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by iice(f): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2007
Neither. . .
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by soface(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2007
PTBNaija, try me
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2007
This should be a good topic, smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2007
I prefer the dark guys.

Fair guys look too full of themselves to me.

Anyway a fair guy has to be extremely handsome to get my attention!

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by PTBNaija(f): 3:05am On Jul 10, 2007
soface:

PTBNaija, try me

You'll have to wait in line, haha j/k tongue
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by niceuzor: 3:32am On Jul 10, 2007
michelin89:

I prefer the dark guys.

cheesy Wow!!! Sweetie dat's me of cos but not too dark oh
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Tonim(f): 4:01am On Jul 10, 2007
Not too dark, not too light
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Free(f): 4:03am On Jul 10, 2007
dark guyz, anyday i luv thm expecially if dey tall kiss kiss grin grin

dark chocolate yum yum grin

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by MILITIA(f): 4:12am On Jul 10, 2007
Dark guys of course!  No room to question if he is bleaching, albino or quarter caste!  Besides, there is nothing as offensive as a "yellow" banana-looking d1cky! Or yellow-jaundiced looking set of balls! angry shocked Yuck!
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Tonim(f): 4:16am On Jul 10, 2007
MILITIA:

Or yellow-jaundiced looking set of balls! angry shocked Yuck!

lmao
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by sanrima(f): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2007
MILITIA:

Dark guys of course! No room to question if he is bleaching, albino or quarter caste! Besides, there is nothing as offensive as a "yellow" banana-looking d1cky! Or yellow-jaundiced looking set of balls! angry shocked Yuck!
@militia, pls take it easy on the fair brothers now, hmmm, another mans food, is another mans poison oh.
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Hazeleyed(f): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2007
sanrima:

@militia, please take it easy on the fair brothers now, hmmm, another mans food, is another mans poison oh.

hnmmm,looks like this poison is ur main course,

anyway,i love them dark brothers, especially the tall ones.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by tunmininu(f): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2007
I prefer dark guys ooo,they look more manly and strong,
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by bebe2007(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2007
Black dudes of course!!! Black is beautiful!!! light skinned pple just irritate me more when am angry. When they annoy me i always feel like squashing their heads. Though these brothers have the advantage of looking like "AJE BUTTERS" even when they are not. Which is kool !!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by sillyboy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ bebe2007

bebe d bebe!! So you like it (oh sorry him) black? wink cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by tukur2002n(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2007
hey!! ladies u calling on me cool cool hola if u wanna find out just add "g" to my profile name here on yahoo u gat me. lol
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Kashif(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2007
tukur,

Na wa o. You no see somebody wey go snap you? All those your friends? smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2007
so nobody likes a fair dud here, thats intrestin coz i am fair, an geese u need see me and dem chiks,
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by jacq(f): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2007
Why does the skin color matters ? personalitiy is much more aprecciated by me

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by tukur2002n(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2007
Posted by: Kashif
Insert Quote
tukur,

Na wa o. You no see somebody wey go snap you? All those your friends?

nna u tire me oo where u see those friends wey u dey talk about?
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by dominobaby(f): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2007
Dark guys are preferable by moi, though if you're fair, you gotta be cute to really get my attention, no offence, but i'm more attracted to them dark skinned fellas

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by karlken(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2007
Fair always more attractive. wink.iice,did u mean neither as in none? are u a less busy sorry,last bite,, no lets beat, mm,hmmm,nooooh,lesbie, ,I mean lesbian! shocked shocked
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by tukur2002n(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2007
shocked shocked
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by denex: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2007
Well generally females prefer partners with brown skin because it looks lovely.

But subconsciously, they are using the colour of a male's skin to estimate how long he's been out in the sun gathering food, thereby, how successful he may be in catering for the family.

Just in the same vein, males prefer females with adequately sized mammary glands because they feel it is sexually exciting.

But subconsciously, they are using the size of the breasts to estimate how well a partner will be able to care for offspring by breastfeeding them and providing the adequate nutrients and antibodies.

In modern times though, there are better indices to weigh how well a partner would fare. eg a 2007 Hummer 3 Jeep or a managerial level Job at NLNG. But all the same, during the primitive years, this biological natural means of judgement has been deeply ingrained in our brains.

Besides there is also another psychological factor that may begin to change this fair skin/dark skin analysis. Individuals are beginning to seek in their partners, what features they lack in order to make their offspring more balanced and competitive. So very dark women are beginning to go for fair guys while very fair women continue to go for dark guys.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by denex: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2007
Well generally females prefer partners with brown skin because it looks lovely.

But subconsciously, they are using the colour of a male's skin to estimate how long he's been out in the sun gathering food, thereby, how successful he may be in catering for the family.

Just in the same vein, males prefer females with adequately sized mammary glands because they feel it is sexually exciting.

But subconsciously, they are using the size of the breasts to estimate how well a partner will be able to care for offspring by breastfeeding them and providing the adequate nutrients and antibodies.

In modern times though, there are better indices to weigh how well a partner would fare. eg a 2007 Hummer 3 Jeep or a managerial level Job at NLNG. But all the same, during the primitive years, this biological natural means of judgement has been deeply ingrained in our brains.

Besides there is also another psychological factor that may begin to change this fair skin/dark skin analysis. Individuals are beginning to seek in their partners, what features they lack in order to make their offspring more balanced and competitive. So very dark women are beginning to go for fair guys while very fair women continue to go for dark guys.

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by tukur2002n(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2007
@denex

i dissagree with you totally on that brother.
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by MILITIA(f): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2007
denex:

Brother denex wetin happen? You have taken this topic to another level oh! grin Emmmmm, it has not gotten to that point. shocked
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by tukur2002n(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2007
abi ooo.
ask the bros. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? by iice(f): 5:25am On Jul 12, 2007
karl ken:

Fair always more attractive. wink.iice,did u mean neither as in none? are u a less busy sorry,last bite,, no lets beat, mm,hmmm,nooooh,lesbie, ,I mean lesbian! shocked shocked

Whatever soothes your soul man grin grin. . .been here long enough for people to know my preferences cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience / Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex? / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.