Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq (23068 Views)

Umar’s “BIAFRAN Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by favor914: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mummyfour:
Go and ask your father that used his school fees to play kalo kalo that question.
Whatever you sow, you reap
Numbskull.
You can’t tell who is Fulani, Who is Esan? stop playing the ethnic Bigot, even Ohaneze has two factions, you come online yapping crap, usual poverty induced mentality of a myopic Nigerian youth.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Mummyfour(f): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
favor914:
We love the cave like Tarzan Boy, please don’t cry for me, what you drink, don’t make me piss.
I always knew you were a cave monkey. Please don't insult tarzan, he brought smiles to us. You can never reach his level Even in the your dreams

2 Likes

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Racoon(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mummyfour:
After reading this well written piece by a detribalised non igbo, may God punish all the igbo haters on nairaland.It will never be well with you and your entire generation.

Is this kperogi an igbo man?, Or are you people going to say that Igbos have recruited him.I am unapologetically igbo.I am a proud one at that.If our success, intelligence, bravery, and prosperity pains you group of animals, go and dig your graves.

I don't belong to any party, but the insults on Igbos and the way they are marginalized is becoming too much.
Imagine the nonsense that that mad man was saying about Igbos after brutalizing an innocent struggling man?
Thanks adanne! Ka Chineke mezie okwu'a

3 Likes

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by favor914: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mummyfour:
I always knew you were a cave monkey. Please don't insult tarzan, he brought smiles to us. You can never reach his level Even in the your dreams
What of Fred Flintstone, I am sure he also gave you a big laugh? grin
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Bankalert(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Shattuck:
I really feel for the igbos, its such a shame that buhari is also a part of this hate towards an ethnic group, if you hate them why not let them go and have an independent nation, imagine a president saying all that evil words and yet claims Nigerian unity.
Can the igbos even contain themselves in another country? It will be chaos all through. As for Buhari's hate towards the igbos, nothing is surprising. The north and the south will never be one.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Mummyfour(f): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Racoon:
God bless you dede.

2 Likes

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
djon78:

So how did this your write up correlate with what Farooq rightly stated?

The main problem is that there is no real sense to build a nation.
This administration really tore the little bit of unity that was still prevalent

Go to the East
Most of the young people don't believe in Nigeria
It was never like this before

Some leaders unify and some divide. That’s the same situation with Biden and Trump In away.

Goodluck, obj, yaradua unify bt Buhari and Apc consciously or unconsciously divides the more. Even though Yorubas felt left out under goodluck bt it wasn’t causing this much turmoil.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Mummyfour(f): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
favor914:
What of Fred Flintstone, I am sure he also gave you a big laugh? grin
with wilma and co. They did. Please don't equate your self to them. They were saner than you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by favor914: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Racoon:
Fire & Brimstone is what will be sent from the rod of Elijah.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Mummyfour(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lol....stupid mofo
stupid mofo....lol

2 Likes

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by favor914: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mummyfour:
with wilma and co. They did. Please don't equate your self to them. They were saner than you
No doubt, enjoy yourself with Cartoon Network on Biafra Tv, adieus Amigo.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by djon78(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
ScamHunter:

That Danladi is actually representative of a vast majority of Nigerians. The Igbo problem is just a case of people who do not understand that too much success can be dangerous to them as a tribe in the midst of many that don't measure up competitively. Why Nigeria is afraid of Igbo exit is that they justr cannot envisage an existence independent of Nigeria's freebies that has made it a retrogressive country.

The Igbo man is the catalyst in the chemical reaction called Nigeria
Go to the East West North South and see the contribution of the average Igbo man to the success of his community he resides in

He is the only one that will live in a place and have tangible investments

Who else does it?
No other

And you think they will want such an asset to leave

Impossible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Mummyfour(f): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
favor914:
No doubt, enjoy yourself with Cartoon Network on Biafra Tv, adieus Amigo.
where you dey go?? Come now let's banter. Uchu. Aturu.
Low budget cave dwelling fred flintstone

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Masterkernel1: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
Monogamy:

How is Farooq different from Danladi?

He's different because Danladi isn't being tried for assaulting a poor Nigerian, or... You want Farooq to praise the quota system CCT Chairman, right?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by favor914: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Some leaders unify and some divide. That’s the same situation with Biden and Trump In away.

Goodluck, obj, yaradua unify bt Buhari and Apc consciously or unconsciously divides the more. Even though Yorubas felt left out under goodluck bt it wasn’t causing this much turmoil.
You said it all, PDP sympathizers? I don’t blame you, without your support he still ascended to the throne? Your argument is all sentimental like “Deborah Cox”. Been ignored is a very bitter pill to swallow.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by djon78(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
favor914:
If anyone in your family can afford a plot of land in Victoria Garden City, I will leave Nigeria & relocate back to Columbus Ohio? Nuisance.

Haha you dey talk VGC wey you can't even drive around during rainy season

If you come be people like us wey don rock banana island going to a decade

Wetin then will you do?

You are still a learner

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Masterkernel1: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Could you pls tell us what the offense of Danladi is?

Have you guys not practiced same thing you are condemning?

Your job online is to defend ills.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Dpharisee: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
favor914:
How do they know his ethnicity, or is igbo imprinted on his forehead? The Danladi Umar man looks no different from Ugochukwu Ezenwanne? Hypocrisy is a major problem of Nigerians & Nairalanders.
Did Justice Ugochukwu Ezenwanne call Fulanis derogatory names nor ethnically profile them?

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by favor914: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mummyfour:
where you dey go?? Come now let's banter. Uchu. Aturu.
Low budget cave dwelling fred flintstone
Sorry I don’t have the time? the first Final 4 game on ESPN 2 between Gonzaga v UCLA will begin shortly, I tip Gonzaga for the NCAA Championship? We can continue the discuss after midnight.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
favor914:
You said it all, PDP sympathizers? I don’t blame you, without your support he still ascended to the throne? Your argument is all sentimental like “Deborah Cox”. Been ignored is a very bitter pill to swallow.

I’m being very objective. Deal with it.

And I voted for Buhari in 2015. That’s how objective I was.

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by djon78(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
jaxxy:

And you think this bodes well for the future of this nation

The level of ethnic self interest I see amongst igbo youths is very alarming

The damage done by this administration to Nigeria as a nation is besetting

Is it unity wise then economical level is abominable

Many may not see what is happening
But deep thinking minds will weep for Nigeria

Honestly it was a horrible mistake

2 Likes

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by favor914: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dpharisee:

Did Justice Ugochukwu Ezenwanne call Fulanis derogatory names nor ethnically profile them?
Did Arthur Nzeribe help the Hausa Fulanis In stopping a Yoruba man from becoming President?
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Judgesledge(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Monogamy:

How is Farooq different from Danladi?
His astute write up answers your question, if you couldn't decipher it after reading it, I can only feel sorry for you

2 Likes

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Go through all your comments on this thread, you have called different names..

The question is can't you make any comments without abusing/insulting others?

Assault is assault whether physical or verbal.

@ bolded, So you missed my comment when the news first broke?

SHUT UP!

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by donbenie(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Could you pls tell us what the offense of Danladi is?

Have you guys not practiced same thing you are condemning?
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by favor914: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
favor914:
Did Arthur Nzeribe help the Hausa Fulanis In stopping a Yoruba man from becoming President?
All You’ll See is what you imagine done to you, you never seem to recognize what you people do to others? Always playing the victim? Oppressive Majority tribe wailers. In VGC they own most of the properties, then some myopic Miscreants on Nairaland shouting marginalization? Nonsense Church rats go & better your life &!leave real Ndigbos out you thrash illusion Biafra.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by donbenie(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
PigTormentor:
This delusional Atiku/Obituary salve is always writing rubbish trash just to please his pay masters.
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Gadaluck(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
favor914:
So you actually believe the same Animals will change overnight because they transferred them to a different zoo? You can’t run away from yourself, keep living in your misconstrued myopic mindset. No one is going anywhere.

Swerve the 4uck of my mention u negative minded urchin. Go and learn how to respectfully engage ppl in conversation. Mm mm...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
djon78:

And you think this bodes well for the future of this nation

The level of ethnic self interest I see amongst igbo youths is very alarming

The damage done by this administration to Nigeria as a nation is besetting

Is it unity wise then economical level is abominable

Many may not see what is happening
But deep thinking minds will weep for Nigeria

Honestly it was a horrible mistake

Obviously it doesn’t and I don’t support it bt we must all stop playing the tribalism and ethnicity card. That’s what brings the divisions.

Now some say Apc is Yoruba party and Pdp is Igbo party. So it’s about tribalism and not ideology to them. Apc has the most fault probably unconsciously because they started and grew from the southwest unlike Pdp that grew nation wide. For that reason Pdp will always be stronger except for Fg influences or other factors like poor performance.

Tribal bigotry and lack of tolerance is the major problem here.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Mummyfour(f): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
favor914:
Sorry I don’t have the time? the first Final 4 game on ESPN 2 between Gonzaga v UCLA will begin shortly, I tip Gonzaga for the NCAA Championship? We can continue the discuss after midnight.
mcheeew grin grin. . Usain bolt

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Deletes Photos Of His Car Collection / Governor Wike Hosts Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.