Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq (23104 Views)

Umar’s “BIAFRAN Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by cjwalter(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2021
Well, it was because Umar wanted sympathy even when he was the top dog who tormented an underdog. Although he is obviously cognitively stunted, he is smart enough to know that anti-Igbo hysteria unites a surprisingly large number of Nigerians.

Chinua Achebe captured this well in his famous 1984 booklet titled The Trouble with Nigeria. “Nigerians of all other ethnic groups will probably achieve consensus on no other matter than their common resentment of the Igbo,” he wrote.

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2021
Cherez:

Honestly,
I was against Nnamdi Kanu & honestly don't actually like his crudeness but that guy has some forms of serious truths.
I am still shocked that till date Igbos are being accessed of wanting to destroy Lagos with #Endsars but these same people are quiet over the herdsmen attack all over SW
That the unthinking mods here will block me for saying that is cursed but won't touch him when keeps calling Igbos children of hate.
Rubbish platform which should've grown to twitter level bow but their myopia won't let them.
As if NL dey give blood, nonsense abi my traffic isn't what they enjoy?
I beg mods ban me again as I repeat it, " was cursed by his own father"

Cc: Mind44. I beg ban me again joor
Gibberish
My brother, dont you know that this platform was built on tribalism. And the founder knows how to subtly promote tribal bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2021
GeneralPula:

But the Yeeboz were the first to starts the hatred on buhariz Govt & Nigeria, even b4 the govt started...

You pipu thought you could walk around fire and not sweat right?

You don’t serve a man stones and expect a regards in return..

Make una dey chop ham as una serve ham..

Why do you people always like seeing the truth, knowing the truth but believe a lie. So you as an adult actually think igbos started hating Buhari 1st. Wonderful.
Please, as a proof, ask FFk what discussion Buhari held with him the 1st time they met while he was still in apc and still campaigning. Note that Buhari hadn't even become president yet and already he had started releasing venom against igbos and things that will happen to them if he wins. Google it.
Are you also aware that as a military president, he voted against an igbo man from being the sec gen of OAU. And note that the man was already acting sec gen. The vote was just to ratify him. The likes of Julius Nyerere and other African leaders begged Buhari to vote the guy but Buhari wont. He voted a fulani man from Niger republic, thereby becoming the 1st president in history to vote against his citizen for his tribesman from another country. The Nigerian Peter Onu lost by 1 vote. Was it also igbos that started the hate.
A president who from day 1 started a secret removal of all personnel from igbo land, stating that their employment or appointment did not meet due process and that a proper process will be implemented, only to secretly replace them with fulanis till date.

Honestly, when many of you speak, I get disgusted at the manner you all believe and live lies, even when the facts are standing on your nose. Your hypocrisy is stinking to high heavens. May God have mercy on your soul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by CaptainAyub: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2021
GeneralPula:

But the Yeeboz were the first to starts the hatred on buhariz Govt & Nigeria, even b4 the govt started...

You pipu thought you could walk around fire and not sweat right?

You don’t serve a man stones and expect a regards in return..

Make una dey chop ham as una serve ham..
And I hope you and your family are now enjoying buhari's govt.
Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by CaptainAyub: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2021
Cherez:

Honestly,
I was against Nnamdi Kanu & honestly don't actually like his crudeness but that guy has some forms of serious truths.
I am still shocked that till date Igbos are being accessed of wanting to destroy Lagos with #Endsars but these same people are quiet over the herdsmen attack all over SW
That the unthinking mods here will block me for saying that is cursed but won't touch him when keeps calling Igbos children of hate.
Rubbish platform which should've grown to twitter level bow but their myopia won't let them.
As if NL dey give blood, nonsense abi my traffic isn't what they enjoy?
I beg mods ban me again as I repeat it, " was cursed by his own father"

Cc: Mind44. I beg ban me again joor
Gibberish
I de tell you.
Sometimes I'm tended to believe the typical African is of lower IQ if not for my own personal confidence in myself.
Nairaland has the capacity to have grown to the level of twitter ,Facebook etc but unfortunately, the owner has codedly turned it to a Yoruba advancement forum b/c all these noise by Yoruba muslims in favour of APC is just bc of Osunbande and the illusive 2023.
These Yoruba muslim online hoodlums will abuse you from morning to night but if you reply them once,ban go get you.
No wonder nairaland only gets adverts from data sellers grin while small blogs like Linda Ikeji(which I hardly read) are getting the adverts from the big companies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Rodwave: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2021
jaxxy:
I’m not sure there’s any Igbophobia now again beyond tribal bigotry which is even on both sides. Igbos did suffer many setbacks and marginalization bt they have now decided not to engage with their best political minds now the national has tried many other regions and mostly failed and seeking a possible Igbo candidate.

Many of the major politicians from south east are not serious or credible people even amongst the Igbos they inspire very little confidence. The ones that are credible are fought against or regarded as small dogs in the political game which is wrong and untrue.

Igbos have a problem from other zones bt they have an equally big problem amongst themselves which makes matters very difficult when engaging other zones politically.

There are Igbos In Apc and Pdp bt are they the best representation for Igbos? Capital NO! Hence Igbos are unable to forge ahead politically. Most are clowns or crooks.

Their best hands are not supported enough by them or allowed to represent them on bigger stages and platforms.

Most of you are senseless Igbo haters. Read this your Hediotic comment and tell me why you do not deserve a space with chimpanzee in a animal zoo. Very senseless fuul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2021
Rodwave:

Most of you are senseless Igbo haters. Read this your Hediotic comment and tell me why you do not deserve a space with chimpanzee in a animal zoo. Very senseless fuul.

Read ur hateful, ridiculous and absolutely senseless comments slowly and tell me who is the hateful person.

I analyze a situation objectively bt ur biased and hateful mind won’t let u understand it or respond and raise ur objections like a normal humanbeing. Sounding as twisted as a nazi racist.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Rodwave: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2021
jaxxy:

Read ur hateful, ridiculous and absolutely senseless comments slowly and tell me who is the hateful person.

I analyze a situation objectively bt ur biased and hateful mind won’t let u understand it or respond and raise ur objections like a normal humanbeing. Sounding as twisted as a nazi racist.

You are a senseless bigoted simpleton. You hediots are only expert in Igbo affair. How many good politicians have your useless tribe produced? Mention one good and sound politician that you and your useless cum hopeless hateful tribe have ever produced. You and your Igbo hating tribe has been ruling the country with your illiterate cohorts yet the country is going down the drain, and you have the effontery to come to faceless forum to vent your tribalistic frustration on Igbo. You guys keep supporting useless bigots in power just because of your paranoid Igbophobia. Fuuls. Tunda faya you there. fuul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Rodwave:

You are a senseless bigoted simpleton. You hediots are only expert in Igbo affair. How many good politicians have your useless tribe produced? Mention one good and sound politician that you and your useless cum hopeless hateful tribe have ever produced. You and your Igbo hating tribe has been ruling the country with your illiterate cohorts yet the country is going down the drain, and you have the effontery to come to faceless forum to vent your tribalistic frustration on Igbo. You guys keep supporting useless bigots in power just because of your paranoid Igbophobia. Fuuls. Tunda faya you there. fuul

U are the big tribal bigot. How can a bigot call sm1 a bigot? What it’s bsd about my initial post that makes u go on an insultive response? Is it that the truth hurts? Then u jump into all manners of conclusions that I am Hausa or Fulani or Yoruba? How do u know I’m not Igbo?

Can u not criticize urself and be better rather than criticize people who aren’t listening to you and to preoccupied to pay attention.

U better change ur thinking and quickly. Not everyone that criticizes u or tells u the truth is ur enemy and not everyone that hypes u is ur friend or brother.

My analysis is what Igbos are dealing with and it is true to a large extent. If Igbos don’t make the necessary correction the journey will be hard and difficult. I wish u well.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Yusman316(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Racoon:
Does Farooq bleches like the power toxic tyrant Danladi Umar? Farooq is a more refined northerner from Ilorin than an illiterate bellicose but desperate inferiority complex aboki who was imposed as the chair of a supposed unbiased parastatal because of ethno-religious supremacist agenda of the government of the day.Face the message and not the messenger.
Imposed on who? By who? For your info he was made cct chairman during GEJ's government, not Buhari's. So u can keep your bigotry to yourself
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Rodwave: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
jaxxy:

U are the big tribal bigot. How can a bigot call sm1 a bigot? What it’s bsd about my initial post that makes u go on an insultive response? Is it that the truth hurts? Then u jump into all manners of conclusions that I am Hausa or Fulani or Yoruba? How do u know I’m not Igbo?

Can u not criticize urself and be better rather than criticize people who aren’t listening to you and to preoccupied to pay attention.

U better change ur thinking and quickly. Not everyone that criticizes u or tells u the truth is ur enemy and not everyone that hypes u is ur friend or brother.

My analysis is what Igbos are dealing with and it is true to a large extent. If Igbos don’t make the necessary correction the journey will be hard and difficult. I wish u well.

What Igbo people are passing through is what everyone in the Useless country is passing through. The difference is that we want something better while the rest are comfortable as long as Igbo people are suffering with them. That's unacceptable. Why are you writing epistle on Igbo politician when Igbo have never ruled the stagnated country since 1967? if you are Igbo, which I'm 100 percent sure you are not, you should be ashamed of yourself for writing such absurd stupidity. Nigeria is dead stop looking your usual scapegoat to blame. Get some sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Pickieox(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Pickieox(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
kettykin:
So the security man is not even igbo or biafran but plateau

I am beginning to have a real soft spot for biafra because all who hate the biafran course are real enemies of the black race and Africa continent

Na now you just dey know abi? Thank God you just wake up from your slumber cheesy cheesy cheesy

Try and read "There Was A Country" by Chinua Achebe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Pickieox(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Go through all your comments on this thread, you have called different names..

The question is can't you make any comments without abusing/insulting others?

Assault is assault whether physical or verbal.

@ bolded, So you missed my comment when the news first broke?

Oga go and rest, call a spade a spade and stop supporting injustice undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by writeprof(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Monogamy:

How is Farooq different from Danladi?

Why not tell us?

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Rodwave:

What Igbo people are passing through is what everyone in the Useless country is passing through. The difference is that we want something better while the rest are comfortable as long as Igbo people are suffering with them. That's unacceptable. Why are you writing epistle on Igbo politician when Igbo have never ruled the stagnated country since 1967? if you are Igbo, which I'm 100 percent sure you are not, you should be ashamed of yourself for writing such absurd stupidity. Nigeria is dead stop looking your usual scapegoat to blame. Get some sense

Everybody wants Smtn better not just Igbos. They have only been unlucky or made bad choices. Igbos have States and governors and reps let that Smtn better start from there if so. If it hasn’t then u are making same wrong mistakes as others. That is the fact and part of the what my 1st post was about.

Yes other zones have shown they are useless or partly good at best bt that doesn’t automatically mean Igbos have shown they are better politically. We are still yet to discover that nationally bt the few representations haven’t inspired that confidence.

Yes I will analyze Igbos and any other zone I like bt Igbos for a reason. Others have had their shots at national power which the performance has been mostly pathetic bt not Igbos which is higly unfair I want the region to engage politically in the right way.

Sorry to disappoint u bt I am my greatest critic.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by biafrasun: 1:08am On Apr 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Everybody wants Smtn better not just Igbos. They have only been unlucky or made bad choices. Igbos have States and governors and reps let that Smtn better start from there if so. If it hasn’t then u are making same wrong mistakes as others. That is the fact and part of the what my 1st post was about.

Yes other zones have shown they are useless or partly good at best bt that doesn’t automatically mean Igbos have shown they are better politically. We are still yet to discover that nationally bt the few representations haven’t inspired that confidence.

Yes I will analyze Igbos and any other zone I like bt Igbos for a reason. Others have had their shots at national power which the performance has been mostly pathetic bt not Igbos which is higly unfair I want the region to engage politically in the right way.

Sorry to disappoint u bt I am my greatest critic.
with Nigerian system and constitution no body makes a headway, with your best you are stucked, you can't shine more the master which is the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Christistruth00: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
plusfield:
Hatred for igbos is almost a state policy under Buhari's govt. Listen to all his appointees and you will see a conscious effort to show hatred for igbos as a means of showing loyalty to the govt.
Meanwhile, it has become a common norm that if an unknown people rise up against injustice and oppression, the powers that be will assume they are igbos. Another example is the Lekki toll demonstration.

There are so many Audio's were Kanu ordered IPOB to kill Police and burn down police Stations , destroy all Government buildings in Lagos

,destroy Tinubu and all his property

Here is another one

In audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in Lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In Lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki. Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building .attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Strikes Neutralized Notorious Kidnapper, Janari, In Kaduna State / Fashola Hated School Failed Waec & Almost Became A Mechanic / President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.