Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq (23063 Views)

Umar’s “BIAFRAN Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by djon78(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Obviously it doesn’t and I don’t support it bt we must all stop playing the tribalism and ethnicity card. That’s what brings the divisions.

Now some say Apc is Yoruba party and Pdp is Igbo party. So it’s about tribalism and not ideology to them. Apc has the most fault probably unconsciously because they started and grew from the southwest unlike Pdp that grew nation wide. For that reason Pdp will always be stronger except for Fg influences or other factors like poor performance.

Tribal bigotry and lack of tolerance is the major problem here.

When the head/leader carries it in the head

What do you expect the followers to do

Success or failure of any entity lies directly at the table of the leader

A leader can't be doing otherwise and you expect a different thing

The success of Nigeria solely lies on a unifying headman simple

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Kuginzi: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Racoon:
Does Farooq bleches like the power toxic tyrant Danladi Umar? Farooq is a more refined northerner from Ilorin than an illiterate bellicose but desperate inferiority complex aboki who was imposed as the chair of a supposed unbiased parastatal because of ethno-religious supremacist agenda of the government of the day.Face the message and not the messenger.
Point of correction, he is not from Ilorin which is the state capital, but rather Baruten LGA, Kwara State.

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by LordOfTheGame: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
The hate for the Igbos will kill most Nigerians if they don't stop. We are not begging them to stop but warning them because if they don't stop, they're digging their own grave. Children of the Most High God cannot be stopped. We are the light of the entire black race.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
djon78:

When the head/leader carries it in the head

What do you expect the followers to do

Success or failure of any entity lies directly at the table of the leader

A leader can't be doing otherwise and you expect a different thing

The success of Nigeria solely lies on a unifying headman simple

I agree.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by ScamHunter: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
djon78:

The Igbo man is the catalyst in the chemical reaction called Nigeria
Go to the East West North South and see the contribution of the average Igbo man to the success of his community he resides in

He is the only one that will live in a place and have tangible investments

Who else does it?
No other

And you think they will want such an asset to leave

Impossible

It's astonishing my brother what colonialism has done to the African psyche. The fact that of more than 200 ethnic groups, only the Igbo want independence speaks volumes of what the native African has become. It's not as if they never survived and prospered before the whiteman came and amalgamated them into a lousy contraption. They're not even bothered that continual existence of Nigeria would lead them to a certain genocide under Fulani. All they care about is a daily bread due to lack of confidence that they can survive without what the colonialists left them. It shows the never-say-die Igbo spirit; reason for the jealousy and hatred. When they call you "Igbo man", my dear, it means a lot. I keep asking myself what is in Nigeria that these people desire to die under its shadows. Massacred in North East, North West, North Central, South West, yet they all love the country that wants to exterminate them but hate the Igbo for no reas0nable reason than that they're born survivors.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by xelly: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Monogamy:

Could you pls tell us what the offense of Danladi is?

Have you guys not practiced same thing you are condemning?

Practiced what? Is his conduct what is expected of anyone that is educated let alone Code of Conduct staff then the Chairman?

As a public office holder, has he signed gazette declaring certain people/Place Biafra?

His conduct is like that of a motor park tout or bus conductor.

Hitting the security guy is an attempted murder. Intact, I don't want to reduce my brain capacity to discussing a low life ill educated tout.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Monogamy:

What a very foolish question.

2 Likes

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Shattuck(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bankalert:
Can the igbos even contain themselves in another country? It will be chaos all through. As for Buhari's hate towards the igbos, nothing is surprising. The north and the south will never be one.
true let's call for a referendum asap, it will be best.

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by djon78(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
ScamHunter:

It's astonishing my brother what colonialism has done to the African psyche. The fact that of more than 200 ethnic groups, only the Igbo want independence speaks volumes of what the native African has become. It's not as if they never survived and prospered before the whiteman came and amalgamated them into a lousy contraption. They're not even bothered that continual existence of Nigeria would lead them to a certain genocide under Fulani. All they care about is a daily bread due to lack of confidence that they can survive without what the colonialists left them. It shows the never-say-die Igbo spirit; reason for the jealousy and hatred. When they call you "Igbo man", my dear, it means a lot. I keep asking myself what is in Nigeria that these people desire to die under its shadows. Massacred in North East, North West, North Central, South West, yet they all love the country that wants to exterminate them but hate the Igbo for no reas0nable reason than that they're born survivors.

The fact is that Nigeria can still work if a right leader that carries everyone along takes the presidency

Nigeria has the ingredients to make it work, but has not gotten the right cook to use the ingredients

A leader that knows how to bring out the Best in the nation

But where is that leader?

But the present one is really drawing the nation backward

It's just a pity
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by PigTormentor: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
donbenie:
Shut up angry

No surprise here, na so you they tell your father to shut up and slap him in the morning to wake him up. Well done.
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by donbenie(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
PigTormentor:

No surprise here, na so you they tell your father to shut up and slap him in the morning to wake him up. Well done.
Shut up angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by myami: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mummyfour:
you are an idiot. Useless fool. God punish you. Your father was still toasting your mother for friendship when I made my millions.
I have never insulted anyone on this forum. This is my first.
Look just don't mention me again.
You lowbrained buffoon
Your entire generation will wail to death. Na that phone you use to mention me go kill you.
Bastard son of a slave. If you want to taste raw insult, bring it on. We go see who go run.
Mumu.
Your type are the problem we have in Nigeria. Instead of you to condemn what is bad, you are masturbating on my comment..anuofia
If you were oppressed, who oppressed you.
I will never support any kind of oppression no matter the tribe. If sane Nigerians are condemning what your mad brother did, you are insulting me. Because you manage buy third hand togo used iphone, you want to stone me with it

Somebody call the paramedic. Mummyfour has wounded somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by tradepunter: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
ablejesus26:
[/s]

Mthweeee

I would do worst than that pic to him, since he refuses to be foolish
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by myami: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mummyfour:
Your entire family still dwell in caves, that is why you can never see the light.
You are a waste of space.
A generational mistake that could have been controlled by a withdrawal
jesus!

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by ScamHunter: 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
djon78:

The fact is that Nigeria can still work if a right leader that carries everyone along takes the presidency

Nigeria has the ingredients to make it work, but has not gotten the right cook to use the ingredients

A leader that knows how to bring out the Best in the nation

But where is that leader?

But the present one is really drawing the nation backward

It's just a pity
You don't understand Nigeria. It is a country programmed by the British to fail. You do not mix oil and water. The north and the south are like the North and South geographic poles that do not meet. The British intentionally joined the two regions for economic convenience to them. They also practically handed the country to the north through lopsided policies. That is why that policy is sustained. The objective is to subjugate the South and exploit it for the benefit of the West. That's why they always back the northerners against oppositions in the South. In fact, they'll always back the Fulani even if they massacre everyone in the South as long as there is economic advantage for the UK and her allies. Why do you think they were against Jonathan? A southern leader cannot truly serve British and American interest unless a complete puppet. As long as the 1914 amalgamation has no Southern interest and the 1999 constitution has no Southern input, nothing will work in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by onadana: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Monogamy:

How is Farooq different from Danladi?

Farooq thinks with his brain not his ....nus.

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Mummyfour(f): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
myami:
Somebody call the paramedic. Mummyfour has wounded somebody.
grin grin. The paramedics are on strike ooo

1 Like

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Sagay212: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

In a saner clime that useless idiotic Umar would have been gnashing his teeth now in jail for assaulting poor Sargwak, but here the useless idiotic umar is busy calling those who came to defend and help poor Sargwak 'Biafran boys miscreant' because he knows nothing will happen after all, and he's so damn right, nothing will actually happen. And someone will come and say Nigeria is a country. No! this is zoo rather.

In saner climes, Umar won't get close to that position. He'll probably be on the street begging as his half education won't get him any reasonable job. If not for buhari and and quota system, many of these guys should be selling sugar cane.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by GeneralPula: 12:01am On Apr 04, 2021
plusfield:
Hatred for igbos is almost a state policy under Buhari's govt. Listen to all his appointees and you will see a conscious effort to show hatred for igbos as a means of showing loyalty to the govt.
Meanwhile, it has become a common norm that if an unknown people rise up against injustice and oppression, the powers that be will assume they are igbos. Another example is the Lekki toll demonstration.

But the Yeeboz were the first to starts the hatred on buhariz Govt & Nigeria, even b4 the govt started...

You pipu thought you could walk around fire and not sweat right?

You don’t serve a man stones and expect a regards in return..

Make una dey chop ham as una serve ham..
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Duplik8t77(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2021
favor914:
How do they know his ethnicity, or is igbo imprinted on his forehead? The Danladi Umar man looks no different from Ugochukwu Ezenwanne? Hypocrisy is a major problem of Nigerians & Nairalanders.
BMC wannabe. when did they recruit you? you seem to be an intern in the crew, judging by your incoherence and your poor command of the English language. get a life

2 Likes

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 04, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Stop venting.....you guys aren't worth shit.

I thought you were different when I read your first piece on this thread, but alas I was wrong

2 Likes

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 04, 2021
Mannnez:

I thought you were different when I read your first piece on this thread, but alas I was wrong

Sorry to disappoint
Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by Gyong(m): 5:08am On Apr 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Danladi's offense is he assaulted a good citizen in a broad day light, used his power to cause the useless police n sss to assault and intimidate, lied to the entire nation in his press release as well as framed the entire Igbo tribe. Less I forget, the error in his press release is a crime and English language will sue his arse. Werey monogamy, a senseless animal supporting evil in the name of partisan politics or been nepotistic. I pray such evil befall you someday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq by NLPoliceWoman: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2021
RTR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters / FG Hires Charles Adeogun-Philips To Try Supreme Court Chiefs / How Buhari Got Nigeria Out Of Recession - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.